Satyros

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Satyros

Post by Blake81 »

Satyros.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Kenkou's notes:
Spoiler: show
今回の魔物娘は「サテュロス」。酒の神「バッカス」を信仰する山羊獣人です。
This time's monster girl is “satyros”. They're goat beastmen that worship the god of alcohol, “Bacchus”.

お酒と音楽、そして男が何より大好きなプレイボーイならぬ、プレイガール?で、
好みの男性を見つけると口説いちゃう彼女達ですが、
女性にも手を出しちゃう事があるという中々の問題児らしいです。
They're not playboys, but playgirls? that love alcohol, music, and men more than anything, and
when they spot a man that strikes their fancy, they'll seduce him, but they also sometimes go after women too, so it seems they're quite the problem children.
Extra Online Info:
Translation note: It doesn't say anything about the god's gender, as pronouns are not used to refer to it in the original text, but I'm going to assume she is female like all the other gods so far and use female pronouns for the translation.

「酒の神「バッカス」」
“The God of Alcohol, “Bacchus””

酒と酩酊を司る中級神。立場は中立。
A mid-rank deity that governs alcohol and drunkenness. Her standpoint is neutral.

社交的かつ温厚だが、細かい事を気にしない大雑把で豪快な性格であるともされており、
それ故か教義や、バッカスを信仰する教会の規律も緩く、自由な気風である事が特徴である。
She is warm and sociable, but she is also purported to have a large-hearted and lenient personality, not fussing over details. Perhaps because of that, the doctrine and rules of churches that worship Bacchus are also lenient and characterized by a general atmosphere of freedom.

酒をこよなく愛する神であり、飲酒によって人生に楽しさと色どりを添え、酒をかわす事により他者と友好を結ぶ事を説いており、
教会では定期的に信徒、および外部の人間を交えた酒宴が催され、飢えた者に酒と食事を提供するといった慈善活動も積極的に行われている。
As the god who loves alcohol more than anything, she exhorts that people should color their life with enjoyment and form bonds of friendship by drinking. In her churches, drinking parties are periodically held where her adherents come together with outsiders. Deeds of charity such as providing food and alcohol for those who are starving are also actively performed.

バッカスが信徒に与える加護は酒の強さを与え、また国や種族の垣根を超え、他者との友好・交渉の成功を約束するというものである。
The blessing that Bacchus bestows upon her followers empowers the effects of alcohol, and also goes beyond the bounds of race and nationality, ensuring that negotiations and friendships with others will succeed.

単なる酒好きから、酒造家や商人、外交官などといった職業の者に広く信仰されており、人間、ドワーフ、ゴブリンなどの種族にも信徒が多い。
She is widely worshiped by people with a variety of professions, such as ambassadors, merchants, brewers, and simply those who like drinking, and she also has many adherents among races such as humans, dwarves, goblins, etc.

魔物に対しても友好的な神で、酒の力を借りて異性を落とし、肉体関係を結ぶ事に関しても肯定的である。
She is a god that is friendly towards monsters, and she also approves of using the power of alcohol for the sexual conquest of the opposite sex.

その加護は、男との酒盛りと酩酊をより愉しく心地よいものとし、その後の男との交わりも盛り上げてくれるものであるため、魔物達にも信徒が多い。
Her blessing makes the drunken revelry and intoxication of men more pleasant and enjoyable, and it also makes having sex with men afterward more thrilling too, so she also has many adherents among the monsters.

一方で酒により他者を昏倒させ、相手の意識の無い内に盗みを働いたり、犯したりといった行為は酒の悪用であるとして禁じられている。
On the other hand, using alcohol to incapacitate a person and rob or rape them while unconscious is forbidden as an abuse of alcohol.

魔物にも信徒が多いものの、邪教として扱われてはおらず、教団の勢力下でも認められた宗教である。
Although she does have many followers among the monsters, her religion is not treated as heretical, and it is an accepted religion even in lands under the Order's forces.
Clean Image:
297_satyros_L.jpg
Japanese Profile:
satyros.jpg
(RIP PAZ)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: Satyros

Post by Vendettadabeast »

when did phil from hercules become a chick? :XD:
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Well, this is interesting. Seems KK has gone back to good ol' Classic Mythology for a while. Not bad.

The first thing I notice about her are the wine bottles on her belt and that grapevine she has as earring. So, I am going to assume KK stayed true to the fact Satyrs were often related with Dyonisus; the Greek God of Vines, Grape Harvest and all things related to Wine. Plus, with my meager Japanese knowledge, I can read the name ''Bacchus'' (The Roman's version of Dyonisus) and the phrase ''God of Alcohol'' in the very first lines of her profile, so it seems that the MG just got a new alcoholic that isn't from Zipangu...

Nonetheless, going by that path, and considering that Bacchus/Dyonisus was also god of Religious Ecstasy and Ritual Madness.... I dare say she'll also be quite fond of wild sex and drunken orgies... (not like that's bad either, hehe).
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

How classy, definitely not what I expected in the design choice but I like it. Also I noticed the grapes as well, good eye.
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

Post by DragkeirDradon »

Not a fan of the lower legs, personal preference, but she has a damn fine dress.
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I will say this: quite a snappy dresser.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

I'll say even with his recent additions I like this one a lot. I'm not sure how I'm going to like her whole "corruption" thing but just by how she's dress we can assume she'll have some sort of class or manners when approaching. But why does she have bottles of whine in her coat pocket?

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

The only thing that bugs me is her legs.

Is she trying to crouch, or something? I know that the anatomy of the kind of animal half does have those kinds of joints, but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to bend that much when standing up straight. But I dirgress. I'll read her translation before making any further judgement.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Genderswapped Pan? She looks pretty cool. I like the digitigrade (backwards knees?) style though. As Flare said, she's one of the better dressed ones out there. Not bad anywhere to be honest, looks classy.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

DogKama wrote:But why does she have bottles of whine in her coat pocket?
In addition to being hedonists, satyrs were notorious drunks and lovers of wine in mythology.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

She looks cute, wonder what her preference for men or how she corrupts folks will happen?
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

Vendettadabeast wrote:when did phil from hercules become a chick? :XD:
When the demon lord took over.
Perentie wrote:
DogKama wrote:But why does she have bottles of whine in her coat pocket?
In addition to being hedonists, satyrs were notorious drunks and lovers of wine in mythology.
And don't forget the drunken fornication!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

As Flare said, she's one of the better dressed ones out there.
One of the better dressed outside the borders of Wonderland (As this gal pretty much shares her tailor with the Mad Hattress for reasons beyond my grasp).

Wow... What a horny gal she is...

[youtube]bcYppAs6ZdI[/youtube]
What? Someone had to say it

I'm kinda surprised how long it took for her to appear, better late than never I guess...
Visualwise she looks nice, despite having a look more fitting for Valkenhayn R. Hellsing than for an actual Satyr than is, but I don't think I'll end up being a fan on this one since something tells me that she will follow the Oni's modus operandi of getting you drunk (by force if need be) in order to get you laid.

Nevertheless I'm curious to see how she will turn out.

.P.S.:
lus, with my meager Japanese knowledge, I can read the name ''Bacchus'' (The Roman's version of Dyonisus) and the phrase ''God of Alcohol'' in the very first lines of her profile
So... Cult of Booze confirmed then?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

Kaijin wrote:

.P.S.:
lus, with my meager Japanese knowledge, I can read the name ''Bacchus'' (The Roman's version of Dyonisus) and the phrase ''God of Alcohol'' in the very first lines of her profile
So... Cult of Booze confirmed then?
Considering how most of the deities are based off of Greek Mythology, I'm not completely surprised that this is popping up.
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

Well to the guys talking about the legs, she wouldn't really be a satyr without those legs, she could be confused for a demon at that point. The legs "literally" make the monster in this picture.
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

for those interested her profile has been translated on Redux.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

First post has been updated! Added the translated profile and extra info!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Man... Hadn't seen such a pixel-perfect adaptation of the original myth since the Kikimora.

So, not only she's an elite drunkard with a liver made of something harder than adamantum and that could drink both Red and Blue Onis under the table... she's also a Brewmaster. Man, I can see her getting popular with all the alcohol lovers out there.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Yep...Cult of Booze just confirmed.

At least she's faithful enough to the myth she's based on (which it's so odd it can be regarded as a miracle) and visually wise she's appealing (even though I was kinda expecting her to sport a more Greek traditional look rather than one that makes me wonder if she's bringing me a cortado coffee after dessert).
On the other hand her powers are way too broken IMHO (on par with Apep's neurotoxin and Al-Apsarah's rythmic wiggles) and on a personal level as a teetotaller they make me feel... kinda awkward.

Even if I'm not the biggest fan of this one, I can't help but gving the man an "A" for his effort there though.

.P.S.: Besides I find pretty funny the fact of them being adepts in the arts of... moonshining XD
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Much more sightly than "Constantine". Oh now I'm reminded how he tried to offer Garrett a bottle of revitalizing wine... (Thief: The Dark Project)