White Horn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

White Horn

Post by Pokemonaces »

71b8f2aabafbf132354ba08356bee758.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Original Japanese Text
Spoiler: show
45080c26a31830189ebb8230dc926218.jpg
Clean Image:
Spoiler: show
8e9997d0f78f54c19ca2cc53cc431ab5.jpg
]
Well this is certainly a pretty looking one, and four legged type, haven't seen those in awhile
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Re: White Horn

Post by Pierce »

Now she would be fun to play non-lethal deer hunting. Chances are she'd probably hunt the hunter instead during mating season.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

She's probably a pro at Reindeer games
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Albren
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Xeno Lover
Favorite Monster Type: Apophis, Shoggoth

Post by Albren »

Absolutely beautiful. But alas, I know nothing of this monster's actual lore. Anyone more knowledgeable than myself interested in enlightening me?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Colour Blind Bambi

Post by Kaijin »

For someone having "white" in her name... She's not precisely white.
Such a huge miss just right off the bat there... I pretty much expected her fur to be actually WHITE... If you're gonna create a critter based on a white stag (which is recurring critter in more than one lore... and even Christianity), at the very least... I don't know... MAKE IT WHITE.

White stags are white for a reason: white symbolizes purity (and in case of Celtic mythology also symbolizes the otherworld), making a white stag in a colour that is not white is as much of a sacrilege as making a unicorn that is not white... maybe even more (and yeah... I know she has white hair... but what should be white is her fur to begin with...).

I kinda hope that she gets some redemption with an accurate and/or well thought description/setting introduction... But I doubt it... since he already managed to botch up the most basic part of her (heck... She's closer to a Wow Dryad than to a white stag).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Easily my favorite design of the taur family.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Thanks to fur man for the heads up, translations up people :p
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Honestly that last bit about the heat of her vagina blowing the heat of her mouth of the water really made me laugh.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Blazing hot failure

Post by Kaijin »

Let's check out something first:

Whitehorn -> She's not white
Whitehorn -> She doesn't have horns (those are antlers)
Centaur Family -> She's based after a (female) reindeer.
Half Horse Body -> Horses and deers are not even related (I could understand that between a cow and a gazelle...as they're actually related...But this?)

Wow...The failure is strong on this one. ^^U

Well... For starters the first thing it comes to mind is that is a relief that she's not based after any incarnation of the white stag, he probably chose the name because it sounded "cool".

As for the profile itself I can only say two things:

1) She and Millia Rage buy their clothes at same store.

That's quite a "Khorosho" look

2) She can be summed up in just two words: QUADRUPEDE YETI

I guess she could be okay-ish (I mean... if you like Yetis, you can't come to dislike her...), but I can't take this one seriously... She's just...way too shoddy...

.P.S.: Someone should tell Kenkou that not all tauric creatures are centaurs (if he wanted a brand new centaur, there were hundreds of accurate choices out there...).
.P.S.II.: I guess this one will also have two vaginas then huh...
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Doesn't sound all that bad to be honest, first profile I've read (and mostly enjoyed) in years. The writing really needs some proofreading though, I saw several mistakes just skimming. Will read more later when I get extra time.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:Doesn't sound all that bad to be honest, first profile I've read (and mostly enjoyed) in years. The writing really needs some proofreading though, I saw several mistakes just skimming. Will read more later when I get extra time.
It was proofread, but more advice is always welcome.

<><><>

My guess is that she is a centaur and stated to have a horse body because of how KC has defined the development of monster races in the setting. To quote World Guide 1:

In the explanations of monsters, the words “original race”, “sub-race”, etc. are sometimes used. “Original races” are the monsters that founded the races of monsters classified in families such as “○○ family”. For example, for the lamia family, it's “lamia (encyclopedia I -p. 60)”, for the slime family, it's “slime (encyclopedia I -p. 16) “, etc. Amongst all the monsters of ○○ family, the original race is the oldest race. It is supposed that most of the monsters belonging to ○○ family derived or evolved from the original race. They have the basic nature of monsters of ○○ family, and the original race is fundamentally supposed to be the most numerous of all monsters in the ○○ family. “sub-race” is a general term for monsters that derived or evolved from original races.

For example, medusa and echidna are regarded as sub-races of lamia, the original race. Sub-races are distinguished by having parts of their form and nature in common with the original species. If they have high abilities or special abilities compared to the original race, they are often described as “higher races”, but humans just call them that. With a few exceptions, the monsters themselves aren't aware of any kind of hierarchy based on that.

This also explains why "fish family" was more recently changed to "mermaid family" for the various mermaid monsters, as mermaids themselves would be the original race.

In the white horn's case, KC outright calls her a reindeer monster in his notes. But since she is meant to be an offshoot of the centaurs in-setting (why KC wouldn't make a separate family for deer taurs is another question, perhaps he just wants to keep things simpler), the profile says she has a horse body, and the basic implication is that she merely has adapted to look like a deer. Similarly her antlers could actually be permanent horns that merely look like antlers.

Course a lot of this is speculation, but its worth thinking about. Note that KC has gone to some lengths in the past to give things the correct terminology (i.e. referring to the neck fangs on the oomukade as maxillipeds), I can't help but think that referring to the antlers as horns was intentional.

And on a similar note, for those who are curious, its not that KC was unaware that the mucus toad looks more like what is usually called a frog, he used the name to give a stronger connection to Japanese RPG monsters that go by that name.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

One thing is for sure: You definitely get an "A" for effort.
You tried harder trying to defend a lost cause than him actually trying to make sense with this entry.
If something's right is right, if something's wrong... then it's wrong (what a shocker), and this one got even the tiniest detail wrong.

Also...
In the white horn's case, KC outright calls her a reindeer monster in his notes. But since she is meant to be an offshoot of the centaurs in-setting (why KC wouldn't make a separate family for deer taurs is another question, perhaps he just wants to keep things simpler), the profile says she has a horse body, and the basic implication is that she merely has adapted to look like a deer. Similarly her antlers could actually be permanent horns that merely look like antlers.
Look, I know you're a good guy (or at least I want to believe that)... But seriously I would be eternally grateful if you stopped insulting my intelligence. I might be no genius... But I ain't no moron either you know.
The reason this entry is like this probably is probably due to sheer laziness and I'm sure even you know it (we're talking about a guy that referred to the kitsune entries as "wolves" for an eternity and half)

.P.S.: And before someone dares to say something like "she's like this because there are no horses in snow", then let me remind you something...

...Lapland says "As if"
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Call me something of a devil's advocate, but I also like to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when there is a language barrier and thus asking questions is difficult. 8-)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Ah sure. I didn't read it all yet though, but these caught my eye or made it a harder to follow.
_________

Sex with them begins with an embrace so gentle and warm, that it is as if it alone could
restore a man whose body was frozen on a snow-covered road, and a kiss
so deep that it seems enough to melt each other's lips.

Seems like 2 sentences in one. "That it is as if it" is that a mouthful or what? I don't know, but for for me, it was! I'd of done something like "Sex with them begins with a warm and gentle embrace, which alone could restore a frozen man's body that was laying on a snow-covered road. Their kiss is so deep, that it feels as if it's enough to melt each other's lips." Again, just preference..everyone is different here. I'm just not the mouthful of words kind of guy.

--

The heat of their vagina blows that of their mouth out of the water, and while penetration
will make a man feel like he's going to melt from the pleasure and heat;
the feeling of being enveloped and warmed up by a white horm's insides,
produces even greater pleasure than the physical stimulation of sex.

"The heat of their vagina blows that of their mouth out of the water, " what is this sentence trying to say? I'm confused. @_@ "Blows that of their mouth" Am I reading this wrong? I'm half asleep after all. I just don't get it. X_X

---

Anyways, this entry is the best one in a while for me!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Perentie wrote:Call me something of a devil's advocate, but I also like to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when there is a language barrier and thus asking questions is difficult. 8-)
More like when the one asked has stated multiple times that since you're not from his region, his content is not aimed at you and thus he doesn't care about what are your two cents about such a matter.

One thing is giving someone the benefit of the doubt, another completely different is turning a blind eye at anything someone does... But hey, who am I to argue... if that's what you fancy, then suit yourself.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:"The heat of their vagina blows that of their mouth out of the water, " what is this sentence trying to say? I'm confused. @_@ "Blows that of their mouth" Am I reading this wrong? I'm half asleep after all. I just don't get it. X_X
"Blows out of the water" is basically a way of saying "far exceeds" or "is much greater than." ;)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

No I understand that part. What I'm talking about is the "Blows that of their mouth" Blows that of their mouth? That's just not sounding right...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I'll admit, the wording of it was so overly descriptive I interpreted it as "Queefing". But that's all I've to say on that.

And given the situation as body warmers. I get the impression her breasts would work perfectly as handwarmers in a raging blizzard.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:No I understand that part. What I'm talking about is the "Blows that of their mouth" Blows that of their mouth? That's just not sounding right...
Oh I see, I think, the "that" refers to the heat and is only meant to make a comparison. I guess it does sound a bit awkward if one thinks about it, but its a type of phrasing I've heard before so I saw no need to change it.
Albren
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Xeno Lover
Favorite Monster Type: Apophis, Shoggoth

Re: Blazing hot failure

Post by Albren »

:what!?:

calm down man. She doesn't look like she's the "White Stag" and she does indeed have "White Horns"

And a lot of your criticisms don't have anything to do with the tea in china