White Horn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Blazing hot failure

Post by Kaijin »

Albren wrote::what!?:

calm down man. She doesn't look like she's the "White Stag" and she does indeed have "White Horns"

And a lot of your criticisms don't have anything to do with the tea in china
1) Who are you to tell me to chill? And more when I'm not even mad to begin with.
2) That was a conclusion I arrived by myself, but it seems you were too busy patronizing me to notice.
3) No... They're not white (only the tips are) nor they're horns... As a good deer she has antlers.

These ones are horns
----
This is an antler

As for the last part... well I should (and most likely will) regard it as a personal attack, since it contributes nothing to the thread not it has any relevance to the profile itself... its main purpose is merely to become a jab against me both as a person and as a user. So yeah, enjoy your report (it won't do jack shit... but as user it's my duty to do so) and a perennial addition to my foe list.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: White Horn

Post by Zadocfish »

Well, I love this one. Lots of story potential, too. She seems so sweet...
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

All reports have been received and assessed. From this point onward, please keep this thread on topic and relevant to the White Horn and civil to other users. Further violations will be handled with post deletion by the moderators.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

My, how come I almost missed this profile?

Anyway, despite the inaccuracies in the profile itself, I must say I really like this one. She's pretty much a WoW Dryad as well as a Yeti-taur, and I like both of those. Besides, she could make great material for a story along with the Yeti...