Ice Queen

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Ice Queen

Post by Pierce »

Ice Queen.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Kenkou's notes:
Spoiler: show
The ice queen's name was already out there since they were known as the beings that created glacies, but these monsters are so powerful that it is even said the snowy region being covered in ice and cold air is a consequence of their existence.

The cold air they release is terrifying stuff that is said to freeze the heart, but as of the present, they've received the influence of the mamono lord, even if just slightly. Men and women whose hearts have been chilled by their cold air will find it unbearable, seek warmth, and start messing around, or something like that.
Japanese Profile:
bd26d40cfec3ead63785dd5aa1d3174a.jpg
Clean Image:
314_ice_queen_L.jpg
The chilly weather in recent times couldn't be more befitting with the arrival of this cold beauty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Ice Queen

Post by Blake81 »

Ohhh! Looks like someone here might need a defrosting, hehehe.....

So, now comes the big question: Is she an overpowered/evolved Glacies? Or a wholly different species.
prophet
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: pilgrim
Favorite Monster Type: draconian,lamia types,elf,

Post by prophet »

more imprtant even tsundere or kuudere? please be a kuudere please be a kuudere please be a kuudere
"you do realize don't you?, everyone speaks about justice and equity, but you will never hear them speak of balance or order. Why? because they are afraid that they will have to answer for their actions, good and bad"
Passing Traveler
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Well... Truth to be told... I don't know what to expect.

Lookswise she looks stunning and her extra supplementary art is way too adorable to let go unnoticed, but on the other hand I can't shake off the feeling that she'll end up being just an overpowered version of Glacies (which in turn was an overpowered, inaccurate (power/skillwise that is) and socially awkward version of Yuki Onna).
Hopefully she'll end up being a good profile and a specimen worth defrosting (unlike her cousin(?) Glacies)...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by lv27_robothero »

prophet wrote:more imprtant even tsundere or kuudere? please be a kuudere please be a kuudere please be a kuudere
Kuudere, I think. All I think is that she needs her Emotions show and "Let it Go!"
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote:(unlike her cousin(?) Glacies)...
Am I the only one who actually remembers that in Glacies' profile there is the mention that they serve the Ice Queen, the former being a pseudo-elemental born from the latter's energy?

I don't believe this will just be an evolved form, since the relationship these two have is creator and creation. Though we're definetly up for a treat of OPness.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

TheShadoek wrote:
Kaijin wrote:(unlike her cousin(?) Glacies)...
Am I the only one who actually remembers that in Glacies' profile there is the mention that they serve the Ice Queen, the former being a pseudo-elemental born from the latter's energy?

I don't believe this will just be an evolved form, since the relationship these two have is creator and creation. Though we're definetly up for a treat of OPness.
Kitsune Bi is a creation of the Inari and she can evolve into an Inari.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Apparently yes, although in all honesty is not like I've ever cared Glacies that much to remember anything about them in the first place...

.P.S.:
Kitsune Bi is a creation of the Inari and she can evolve into an Inari.
Shouldn't they be considered more like a side effect rather than a creation? Their origins feel more...residual. They're pretty much spiritual waste.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Popeatine wrote: Kitsune Bi is a creation of the Inari and she can evolve into an Inari.
No.

As a very rare ocurrence Kitsunetsuki can evolve into Yoko or Inari; Kitsunebi cannot. She can get stronger by having sex with men, gain self-awareness, but if she wants to be something besides a fox fire she will need to possess a human woman first.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Not bad, not bad at all. Still wish KC would make SFW profiles so his stuff gets more limelight. The last couple paragraphs are always just so over-the-top perverted that I can't fully enjoy the thought he put into them..

In other news, I can't believe freaking Amazon recommended me the MGE Book 1 yesterday..NO WAY!! Wouldn't want that on my lists. Haha..
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

Art looks good, nice job on that.
ImageImage
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

So we finally get to see the so called ruler of the frozen lands..lets see how she turns out, although she looks gorgeous.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

she's been translated on MGR for anyone wanting to give her a read
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translated profile up on the first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Blake I guess you're damn right about needing a defroster for this cold gal.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

I must say I'm quite surprised of how this profile turned out. First of all....
Blake81 wrote:Ohhh! Looks like someone here might need a defrosting, hehehe.....
That may as well be her profile on a nutshell. IMMA GENIUS!! :nerd: :XD:

Secondly-
Blake81 wrote:So, now comes the big question: Is she an overpowered/evolved Glacies? Or a wholly different species.
Looks like it's the later, as there's no mention of the Glacies on her profile AT ALL, which is quite a welcome thing. I certainly wouldn't had wanted for her to be just an ''Evolved Glacies''.

And lastly, I feel like KC did quite a good job here, adapting the original myth/fairytale of the Snow Queen and adding a dash of Snow White (the whole kiss part sound straight out of an early Disney movie...) to the mix.

So, overall, not bad. :goodjob:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

So... We have three ice elementals in the whole settings and none of them actually allow you to become a cryomancer.
With this I'm not saying that this one should actually grant you her icy powers (it would feel unnaturally wrong of her), but it still shocks me that you (most likely) have to pull off a Grandia (in Grandia games you can cast ice spells by learning/combining Water AND Wind spells) in order to cast ice spells.

As for the profile itself...
The more power you have, the less control you have over them... And in this case is downright absurd, she can freeze people/monsterkin's hearts in a (presumably) huge radius just by sighing over and over...like an emo.
As I said before designwise she's pretty much stunning and her extra art is surprisingly adorable for a creature with her nature/disposition, for the rest... she's pretty much what you expected from her: the isolation, her emotional disposition that b̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ surpasses robotic levels (it will be kinda funny to see if the Automaton ends up having an easier time showing her emotions than this one)... Definitely didn't catch me off guard here, although her "lay there and take it" attitude during intercourse is kind of a turn off for me though (even if the profile says that it's kind of a short lived and one time only thing).

I don't dislike her but I can't say I'm a fan of her either, she's kind of okay I guess... But if I had to stick with an ice elemental the good ol' and humble Yuki Onna would still be my personal pick among that bunch.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote:So... We have three ice elementals in the whole settings and none of them actually allow you to become a cryomancer.
With this I'm not saying that this one should actually grant you her icy powers (it would feel unnaturally wrong of her), but it still shocks me that you (most likely) have to pull off a Grandia (in Grandia games you can cast ice spells by learning/combining Water AND Wind spells) in order to cast ice spells.
...Or learn it the old-fashioned way. As magicians are noted to exist, outside of contractors.

Anyways, these ice elementals (and any other one, with the exception of dark matter) are not quite like the primordial four. They lack certain characteristics, such as being born from demonic energy combined with each of their elements, and the fact that they are actually directly linked to the world.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

I quite like the Icy Empress, her profile was an interesting read.

Her ice is likely strong enough to freeze even flames.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Grimmwolf
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Grandmaster skin
Favorite Monster Type: Big booby type xD

Post by Grimmwolf »

Very......Cool :haha: