Griffon

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Griffon

Post by Kaijin »

Perentie wrote:but I'm not sure I understand the idea that she is just a fluffy dragon
You don't have to nor I expect you to (not to mention that the last time I actually tried to remotely come to an understanding with you in this subforum I ended up being falsely accused of xenophobia and in turn you ended up reported).

Other than that, it feels like a fluffy dragon because it's the way Kenkou made her feel, basically ANYTHING said here would feel 100% fitting on the dragon profile and viceversa... And why that's I mentioned that this entry desperately needed something to spice it up since there were quite a few elements that the artist could have taken advantage of in order to make her feel truly unique instead of "subtle" hints to make her "unique" (even if she was ordered that doesn't change the fact that she keeps hoarding treasure and has a natural disposition to look down, belittle and humiliate humans... The only notable (non visual) difference is that dragons will keep hoarding/guarding treasures after marriage instead of just showing their bosses the middle paw? talon? like married gryphons do).

I appreciate your efforts to indoctrinate me for the 5520th time, but this is not going anywhere...^^U
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I could easily see her as a kind of fluffy dragon, heh. Like something out of The Neverending Story.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Kaijin wrote:
Perentie wrote:but I'm not sure I understand the idea that she is just a fluffy dragon
You don't have to nor I expect you to (not to mention that the last time I actually tried to remotely come to an understanding with you in this subforum I ended up being falsely accused of xenophobia and in turn you ended up reported).

Other than that, it feels like a fluffy dragon because it's the way Kenkou made her feel, basically ANYTHING said here would feel 100% fitting on the dragon profile and viceversa... And why that's I mentioned that this entry desperately needed something to spice it up since there were quite a few elements that the artist could have taken advantage of in order to make her feel truly unique instead of "subtle" hints to make her "unique" (even if she was ordered that doesn't change the fact that she keeps hoarding treasure and has a natural disposition to look down, belittle and humiliate humans... The only notable (non visual) difference is that dragons will keep hoarding/guarding treasures after marriage instead of just showing their bosses the middle paw? talon? like married gryphons do).

I appreciate your efforts to indoctrinate me for the 5520th time, but this is not going anywhere...^^U
Well she is the only girl that appeals to the hatefuck/angry sex fetish.

Thats unique.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Well she is the only girl that appeals to the hatefuck/angry sex fetish.

Thats unique.
Well, that would make her unique (since it actually gives her entry a purpose and something to stand out) but at the same time it wouldn't (since it would join the already oversaturated group of entries created just for the sake of adding/introducing a new fetish).
However that would pretty much explain why this one was so bland...So it kinda makes sense.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

I agree with the fact that she just seems to fall under the catagory of a fluffy dragon. Actually, I'm going to go a steap further and say she's easy mode dragon. A dragon you need to beat to show how awesome you are and she'll fall for you like a lizardman, but the griffon? Nahp. All you do is show up wanting to steal her treasure all sneaky like and she insta-rapes you. Then you get raped so much to the point you want griffon pussy over treasure, and she loves you when you love her first. Talk about easy.

I still like her though. -w-
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Animajunki123 wrote:I agree with the fact that she just seems to fall under the catagory of a fluffy dragon. Actually, I'm going to go a steap further and say she's easy mode dragon. A dragon you need to beat to show how awesome you are and she'll fall for you like a lizardman, but the griffon? Nahp. All you do is show up wanting to steal her treasure all sneaky like and she insta-rapes you. Then you get raped so much to the point you want griffon pussy over treasure, and she loves you when you love her first. Talk about easy.

I still like her though. -w-
A Dragon doesnt ask you to defeat her in combat to marry her THANKS GOD she doesnt.

I cant comprehend how you could possibly WANT that to be the case.

I think most people dont realize how ridiculous the "you have to fight at my level to marry me" requirement is. I guess most people just see it like one more ritual to marry a monster, like wearing an Arachne made clothing.

But lets look at at it this way:

Monster girls in general are already stronger than most humans.

Girls like the Lizardmsn and Salamander are WARRIORS AMONG MONSTERS. Meaning most human warriors would not stand a chance.

Dragons can conquer entire nations by themselves, even Salamanders would be insects to them.

To beat one you have to be stronger than someone that can conquer nations by herself.

Anyway Dragons dont have that bullshit requirement (thank God) they only have it if you want them to be submissive. You can marry them without having to be strong just fine.

The Griffon will never become submissive, so I dont see why she would be "easy mode dragon". She doesnt require you to be strong to marry her, but neither does the Dragon.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.