Trumpart

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Stalker
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Dragon and many others

Re: Trumpart

Post by TehDanimal1 »

Not what I was expecting, kind of expecting like stick art or something weirder with Trump like his big ol' ego inflating his head so much he floats away into space then is hit by the space station shatters into Picasso like pieces of himself and plummets back to earth only to melt away like a Dali painting :running: :kick: :kicked:
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I could've posted worse.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

What a neat profile! Most interesting one we've had in a long time.

Spade-type Trumparts sound completely right up my ally. It'd be thrilling to go on Wonderland adventures with someone so passionate about everything!

Club-types would be really nice too, a meek but devoted and loving girl I could fawn over and desire to protect her. I'd be the one taking her around Wonderland in that case and she'd be glued to my arm the whole time, ultra-shy whenever we'd meet a new Wonderland denizen...

I don't feel as much of an attachment to the other two suits, but in general the Trumpart is a sheer winner for me.

Would love to watch the Ace of Spades at one of those Mamono Martial Arts tourneys. No matter who your monstergirl wife is, that's the sort of event you'd take her to watch, that's like Pay-Per-View-level bigtime shit :D
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!