Automaton

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Automaton

Post by Blake81 »

Automaton.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
5d98437e21035f9cff3db4859b26748d.jpg
Clean Image:
322_automaton_L.jpg
I feel some Aegis/Aigis vibes here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Automaton

Post by Feathers »

Oh WOW! She's lovely. Wow, very nice..KC outdid himself. I love her overall design- especially the metallic skirt and body type. She remind me a bit of Aigis (P3). I'd like one of a pure freshly installed form with a custom OS, and treat her well. :mrgreen:

She'd make a fine addition to The EYE's army.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I feel some Aegis/Aigis vibes here.
It would be weird as hell if you weren't able to feel them.

Considering that quite a huge chunk of DQ's monster bestiary was used as a basis for this setting, Final Fantasy was also used as recurrent "inspiration" as well (including "Dragon Zombie" more than incorrect name... which it's been a regular in FF's bestiary since 1992) and Lenneth's long lost cousin, who betrayed Lord Odin in order to join the eventual de facto loser known as "Chief God" (Among other things of course), it was something bound to happen.

Visually wise it's actually quite a neat design, but this setting has taught me time and again that a pretty cover is nowhere near enough to make an interesting book...
Hopefully this one will get some decent background to justify its surprisingly high popularity (as compared with most recent entries it already has a solid advantage in terms of fanart).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

She has magic bullets.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Ladies and Gentlemen, the rapebot.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

The Profile is up on the other MG site if ya'll wanted to give it a peek.

I'll say this though, she's... hum... she offers a bit in the way of history, but she's rather sweet as well. Course thats my opinion.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Well, she certainly makes for a good substitute for now for a mecha junkie like myself
Cmon From Software. When are you gonna make us another Armored Core game? Getting sick of the overrated Souls series
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Oh A lovely Automaton girl. I'm pleasantly surprised. Being the Doll lover I am I quite like the idea of the mechanical dolls. I guess it helps that I like girls like KOS-MOS of Xenosaga and Vante of Queen's Blade: Rebellion. Still, wonderful job KC <3

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Since this one happens to have been translated aswell... I guess that it's fair to give my two cents already.

Her looks are cleary based on those of Aigis/Aegis, but her background makes her more similar to Huitzil/Phobos from the Vampire series and her personality seems heavily inspired on that of that of Dragon Ball's Number 8 (or as Americans know him for reasons way beyond my grasp "Eighter") AND Dragon Ball Z's Number 16.

I can't help but saying that I'm slightly disappointed on how this one turned out though, I expected this one to be emotionless (it's a golem...even if it's a mechanical one to begin with), but other than its "emergency mode" rape mode on-off switch and its weakness to electricity (which once again should be expected to begin with)... it's a really bland entry (once again IMHO).

Visually wise as I already mentioned it looks really nice and all, but in the end (to me at the very least that is) is just another pretty cover with no near enough content to fully complement it (it feels almost as if he poured all the effort into the Gremlin's).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

It's a golem with a registration process and a weakness to electricity, though it would also appear that these ones can't be modified to the same extent that the original golem is, and are all stoic in disposition.

Ehh... I was not expecting anything so I can't say I'm disappointed, though the ancient civilization seems rather intriguing (as much as all ultramodern dead civilizations are, at least.) Could have been done better and maybe thrown a complex somewhere, a callout to the whole being a death machine in the past thing. But the calm android take on things is... Alright.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

First post updated.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE