Ochimusha

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Ochimusha

Post by Blake81 »

Ochimusha.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
37216f5b589cb6cb94ae2f9af50e862c.jpg
Clean Image:
Spoiler: show
326_ochimusha_L.jpg
Sooo..... Bishamon? Is that you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Re: Ochimusha

Post by Animajunki123 »

Undead samurai Spotted!

Spoiler alert, she's devoted like nobodies business!
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Nothing sexier than skulls and swords.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Why do I suspect a strong rivalry with Kunoichi...
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Master of Dragons

Post by Firedragon »

Flare wrote:Why do I suspect a strong rivalry with Kunoichi...
Kunoichi: "Honey, tell her that you love me much more than her!" - Ochimusha: "Keep dreaming! He clearly prefers a real woman in his bed!"

You mean this kind of rivalry, right? :lol:
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

She should team up with a certain Samurai who's wandering the future for 50 years...
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Pierce wrote:She should team up with a certain Samurai who's wandering the future for 50 years...
Better yet, she should monsterize said Samurai into another Ochumusha.

Then Jaqueline the Ochimusha goes and monsterize Aku, Aku then sends Jaqueline back in time to monsterize his past self.

Aku's horrible demon dictatorship over the cosmos becomes a happy Empire of monster girl love and waifus as his demon army is monsterized as well.

Win! Win! Win!
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

It's ironically funny that something meant to be based after a low rank, honourless, coward and defeated samurai whose main (only even) goal in life was to keep running away/hiding for as long as he lives or to be brutally killed by farmers in order to gain some minor reward turned out to look so badass.

Oh well... I guess I'll have to wait to the translated version in order to give my two cents (hopefully she'll have something to offer other than an ironic laugh or two).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:It's ironically funny that something meant to be based after a low rank, honourless, coward and defeated samurai whose main (only even) goal in life was to keep running away/hiding for as long as he lives or to be brutally killed by farmers in order to gain some minor reward turned out to look so badass.
Sounds like you already have an idea on her origin. Would you mind sharing?
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Blake81 wrote:
Kaijin wrote:It's ironically funny that something meant to be based after a low rank, honourless, coward and defeated samurai whose main (only even) goal in life was to keep running away/hiding for as long as he lives or to be brutally killed by farmers in order to gain some minor reward turned out to look so badass.
Ochimusha were Samurai who betrayed their bushido (code of honor); ran away from battle, disobeyed the orders of their lord or didn't commit seppuku. In essence, dead-only wanted criminals. If I recall correctly from a translation that came up on 4 plebs, this is not the case with this profile however.

They behave like a proper Bushi, which makes me wonder why in the world are they called Ochimusha in the first place; nothing of the above mentioned was in the profile, nor even hinted that they may hold regret from their previous life. Guess the name Samurai was too overused.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

The name reminds me of Onimusha.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I've already been beaten to it, so the only thing I can do is pretty much add that besides what has been explained so far Ochimusa could also be used to refer the warriors/samurais that took part in a war and lost (yet survived).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Well she looks badass, my type of MG
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The name Ochimusha doesn't need to refer to the origin but could be a play on the words "ochi" from "ochiru" which means "fallen" and "musha" which is a "martial person". So essentially Kenkou just named her a "fallen martial person" probably to imply that she's a samurai that has "fallen" into depravity and lust after becoming an undead.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:The name Ochimusha doesn't need to refer to the origin but could be a play on the words "ochi" from "ochiru" which means "fallen" and "musha" which is a "martial person". So essentially Kenkou just named her a "fallen martial person" probably to imply that she's a samurai that has "fallen" into depravity and lust after becoming an undead.
I like the way you think. But yeah, from what has been translated so far, she's quite the girl... well, Thats my own personal opinion, so I have no idea what people might think of her in general.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Traslated profile up on the ortha site
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

First post updated with translated profile.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

I was honestly expecting some kind of slash-happy, rape-loving MG here, but instead we've gotten one of the most level-headed undeads I've seen in a while....

As a whole, she's an Onna-Bugeisha in a nutshell; the strict, honorable and code-abiding samurai girl we've seen in so many animes. But, KC added the interesting twist of her having to remain a loyal servant that serves her master honorably while trying to cope up with an overwhelming desire to have sex with him, which she sees as improper (again, a staple of the Onna-Bugeisha build).

So, just as in the Ratatoskr (and her ever-failed schemes to get herself a man), it's interesting to have a girl that isn't some simple-minded rape train. As I find the idea of her having to fight her own desires quite cute.

On another hand, however, that last paragraph is quite an intriguing snippet. Youkai with ''radical ideologies''? Somehow, I don't think this refers to any ''Monstrosity'' types (as in Ushi or Oomukade), but maybe to something more deep or complex. Mayhaps Zipangu isn't the ''happy land of MGs & Humans stability'' most other profiles have hinted at; maybe there's indeed something darker afoot as well....
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Stalker
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Dragon and many others

Post by TehDanimal1 »

You just know that her personality is easily tsundere. *Head pat* *super blush* "baka it's not like blah blah blah cliche tsundere line"
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

TehDanimal1 wrote:You just know that her personality is easily tsundere. *Head pat* *super blush* "baka it's not like blah blah blah cliche tsundere line"
I don't see this, at all. Rather, they appeal to me in a much different trope, being reserved and quiet but having a desire for their lord. Mostly because if their bushido is anything like the one in real life, then insulting their lord is the equivalent of a sin. Although a tsundere one would be an interesting twist.

Besides that; given that we have known of Youkai hunters from Fallen Maidens, it's not the first time that things have been hinted to Zipangu having conflict among humans and monsters, though the radicals thing appears as a bit repetitive, in all honesty.

I do not get the reason why however, the Ochimusha can decide to act for this faction, seeing that this will not ever help them bear sons and will make things worse for absolutely everyone. My guess is that there's a flanderized antagonist individual leading this group of radicals, making them think that things will change if they transform Zipangu in a land of monsters.