Lilim

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: Lilim

Post by Pokemonaces »

Hmm, unless you do something like Cheat on her or break promises you mad to her several times, I'm sure it would be pretty hard to upset her. but you are right, upsetting her will most likely be like committing suicide
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Trust me, upsetting ANY lady is like commiting suicide. You just don't want to do it. Especially when the lady in question has this level of demonic power. But that same power also means she can make a man VERY happy. So you pay your money and take your chances.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well this further exacerbates the point that it's waaay too easy for a Lilim ta have a guy wrapp'd around'er finger. I mean seriously, if she's so powerful that she can force'im ta do ANYTHING she wants with a snap of her fingers, what's the point in voluntarily pursuing a relationship with one?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well this further exacerbates the point that it's waaay too easy for a Lilim ta have a guy wrapp'd around'er finger. I mean seriously, if she's so powerful that she can force'im ta do ANYTHING she wants with a snap of her fingers, what's the point in voluntarily pursuing a relationship with one?
Well some people are turned on by that sort of power. Speaking for myself I find it very exciting to be with someone who can excercise power over me.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Really? That's actually VERY surprising. Don't get me wrong now, not exercisin' any bias an' whatnot, but most women I'VE seen are more independantly inclined or at the very least strong-will'd. Perhaps YOU are still strong-will'd, but just find that prospect as an attractive challenge'o some sort?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Oh I don't mean I like being pushed around or bullied or anything. I just mean I like magical and super powered partners.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh, well that's another convo entirely then. Gettin' back to the Lilim however, with all their ridiculous power, I begin to wonder if they ever once thought about doin' a job at any point......
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Don't know really.

Though that does bring up something else I was thinking about. Anyone else think that a Lilim would make for a good female best friend? No, I don't mean the "friends with benefits" type of thing, but basically a guy having a girl for a best friend.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

ShadowBladeX wrote:Don't know really.

Though that does bring up something else I was thinking about. Anyone else think that a Lilim would make for a good female best friend? No, I don't mean the "friends with benefits" type of thing, but basically a guy having a girl for a best friend.

Depending on who the Lilim in question is, yes. Succubi, and Lilim by extension, have widely varying personalities (with the one constant being they are all lustful/horny), which means there'd be one that'd be perfect for the "female best friend" role, regardless of whether or not sex is involved. I imagine she'd be disappointed by the lack of sex, but after she finds a man...
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:Don't know really.

Depending on who the Lilim in question is, yes. Succubi, and Lilim by extension, have widely varying personalities (with the one constant being they are all lustful/horny), which means there'd be one that'd be perfect for the "female best friend" role, regardless of whether or not sex is involved. I imagine she'd be disappointed by the lack of sex, but after she finds a man...
True...which makes me wonder if a Lilim would enjoy just spending the day hanging out with someone and not really doing anything sex related, at least for most of the day anyway. I mean, most Lilim's are lustful, but I imagine that some would be able to hold back on their lustful nature and there might even be some who want more then just a guy who's horny for her all the time...Yes, I am a dreamer when it comes to the MGs. :haha:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote: True...which makes me wonder if a Lilim would enjoy just spending the day hanging out with someone and not really doing anything sex related, at least for most of the day anyway. I mean, most Lilim's are lustful, but I imagine that some would be able to hold back on their lustful nature and there might even be some who want more then just a guy who's horny for her all the time...

If she were friends with the person, she probably would. If it were her husband, and he just wanted to spend some non-sexual, romantic, intimate time together, she'd probably be happy to oblige. The profile does state that they want to find their "ideal husband", after all.

ShadowBladeX wrote:Yes, I am a dreamer when it comes to the MGs. :haha:
There's nothing wrong with that. :^^:

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

If you find one like that let me know, i tried to be misaki's friend and i ended up and incubus and getting unofficially married to her, guess thats what you get for some how attracting the third daughter of the demon lord.
Last edited by Vendettadabeast on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Vendettadabeast wrote:If you find one like that let me know, i tried to be misaki's friend and i ended up and incubus and getting unofficially married to her, gets thats what you get for some how attracting the third daughter of the demon lord.
Don't know how to help you with that one VD. I could ask Serena or Liandra on this subject, but neither are Lilims so...Good luck bro. :lol:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

you know I thought up of something kinda cute, a Lilim in contemporary clothes, teen clothes.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

hothead1021 wrote:you know I thought up of something kinda cute, a Lilim in contemporary clothes, teen clothes.
:nosebleed: Lilim chan (I think it's spelled chan) looks good in anything. I just thought of something disturbing, do they all look like Dellera during there "rebellious" faze?
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Katsoro wrote:
hothead1021 wrote:you know I thought up of something kinda cute, a Lilim in contemporary clothes, teen clothes.
:nosebleed: Lilim chan (I think it's spelled chan) looks good in anything. I just thought of something disturbing, do they all look like Dellera during there "rebellious" faze?
Nah. I think Deruella is a unique case all her own. I don't doubt that the Lilims look different, but the fourth daughter is more extreme, which explains her more extreme look.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Aunt Druella is really hardcore...
She has style and that seventies shoes...
Not to mention that exotic black esclera...
She is bitch...
But a hot bitch... :twisted:

And we need to see if there are other hardcore lilims.
I still believe that first born-chan (from now on, I'll call her Lilia :mrgreen: ) is more kind than Druella.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Dragonstryke: Err...Lilia are you really the first born?
Lilia: Um...no...at least I don't think so. I'll say yes if it means you'll make me number one on your MG list over Shiris :^^:
Dragonstryke: No, that's ok. Just wanted to be sure. I guess he's talking about a different Lilia.

Ok...RPing aside...I believe that there must be quite a few hardcore ones as well as kinder gentler ones. All of their personalities may be different. I think they have different personalities because succubi themselves are quite diverse. In my case, I got stuck with one that's more playful than aggressive.

Lilia: Got stuck with?! How rude...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

You know, with all this talk about the Lilim, something seems to slip through the cracks. She's lives in the Demon Realm, her father is a great hero and she's in a place full of Fallen Heroes and Dullahans...I can't be the only one who sees a Lilim as a bad ass warrior chick who could rival a Lizardman or Salamander in terms of skills with a weapon, especially if a Fallen Hero or Dullahan trains her (And heaven forbid if a Lilim gets training from her old man.)

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote:You know, with all this talk about the Lilim, something seems to slip through the cracks. She's lives in the Demon Realm, her father is a great hero and she's in a place full of Fallen Heroes and Dullahans...I can't be the only one who sees a Lilim as a bad ass warrior chick who could rival a Lizardman or Salamander in terms of skills with a weapon, especially if a Fallen Hero or Dullahan trains her (And heaven forbid if a Lilim gets training from her old man.)

That would be awesome. She'd basically become a warrior-goddess, all things considered. ...And if she learned magic from whoever... Anyway, I'm thinking her father is/was a spellsword, and her mother was a mage, and not just because of my long-running fic in which I portray them as such. Of course, her mother might have been a badass warrior, with her father being the mage, but that seems unlikely. ...Maybe they were both spellswords? Anyway, if she trained with her parents, or with a Lizardman or Dullahan for weapons and a Witch for magic, she'd be extremely powerful, and it'd be completely justified! Of course, that would scare many guys away, but guys like me would be all over her.

I'm like that, aren't I? Aren't you satisfied with me?

Alexandra, you're the only one for me. Now, when are you going to lay that egg?

Soon, you perv.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"