Lilim

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Re: Lilim

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:You know, with all this talk about the Lilim, something seems to slip through the cracks. She's lives in the Demon Realm, her father is a great hero and she's in a place full of Fallen Heroes and Dullahans...I can't be the only one who sees a Lilim as a bad ass warrior chick who could rival a Lizardman or Salamander in terms of skills with a weapon, especially if a Fallen Hero or Dullahan trains her (And heaven forbid if a Lilim gets training from her old man.)

That would be awesome. She'd basically become a warrior-goddess, all things considered. ...And if she learned magic from whoever... Anyway, I'm thinking her father is/was a spellsword, and her mother was a mage, and not just because of my long-running fic in which I portray them as such. Of course, her mother might have been a badass warrior, with her father being the mage, but that seems unlikely. ...Maybe they were both spellswords? Anyway, if she trained with her parents, or with a Lizardman or Dullahan for weapons and a Witch for magic, she'd be extremely powerful, and it'd be completely justified! Of course, that would scare many guys away, but guys like me would be all over her.

Spoiler: show
I'm like that, aren't I? Aren't you satisfied with me?

Alexandra, you're the only one for me. Now, when are you going to lay that egg?

Soon, you perv.
Scare guys away-! What the hell are you talking about bro!? Why anyone would be scared away from a hottie like the Lilim who can kick ass with weapons and spells is beyond me! I mean, I can see her being a spell sword or just a straight up close combat fighter depending on who trained her and if we're using fantasy comparisons, then I can see the Lilim being a Lightening Bruiser, a Spell sword or in the worse case a Red Mage.

As for how her mother and father are portrayed...That's up to the general person and how they feel, though the Lilim's old man would most likely be some form of Spell Sword, while her mother *Shudders* could be a mage who may have a little skill when it comes to using a sword.
Well, I think the old succubus would be a mage. After all, she most likely couldn't take a hit worth crap if someone actually managed to get past her looks anyway!

Please do not talk about my mother that way Red. After all, she is the Demon Lord for a reason.

What ever you say Luna, but the old gal still couldn't take a hit worth much without your old man there to defend her.

Oy. Hate it when my characters start to break the fourth wall.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I've always thought of her father as being a regular knight, not necessarily a spellsword. As for the Lilim herself, I think of her as having lots of "potential", but just no real inclination to use any of it for battle. She could be powerful with the right training and has the raw ability that would make anyone jealous, but I feel she's the type that gets her way anyway so there's no need for her to use any of it.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Shadow of Legend wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:You know, with all this talk about the Lilim, something seems to slip through the cracks. She's lives in the Demon Realm, her father is a great hero and she's in a place full of Fallen Heroes and Dullahans...I can't be the only one who sees a Lilim as a bad ass warrior chick who could rival a Lizardman or Salamander in terms of skills with a weapon, especially if a Fallen Hero or Dullahan trains her (And heaven forbid if a Lilim gets training from her old man.)

That would be awesome. She'd basically become a warrior-goddess, all things considered. ...And if she learned magic from whoever... Anyway, I'm thinking her father is/was a spellsword, and her mother was a mage, and not just because of my long-running fic in which I portray them as such. Of course, her mother might have been a badass warrior, with her father being the mage, but that seems unlikely. ...Maybe they were both spellswords? Anyway, if she trained with her parents, or with a Lizardman or Dullahan for weapons and a Witch for magic, she'd be extremely powerful, and it'd be completely justified! Of course, that would scare many guys away, but guys like me would be all over her.

I'm like that, aren't I? Aren't you satisfied with me?

Alexandra, you're the only one for me. Now, when are you going to lay that egg?

Soon, you perv.
Scare guys away-! What the hell are you talking about bro!? Why anyone would be scared away from a hottie like the Lilim who can kick ass with weapons and spells is beyond me! I mean, I can see her being a spell sword or just a straight up close combat fighter depending on who trained her and if we're using fantasy comparisons, then I can see the Lilim being a Lightening Bruiser, a Spell sword or in the worse case a Red Mage.

As for how her mother and father are portrayed...That's up to the general person and how they feel, though the Lilim's old man would most likely be some form of Spell Sword, while her mother *Shudders* could be a mage who may have a little skill when it comes to using a sword.
Well, I think the old succubus would be a mage. After all, she most likely couldn't take a hit worth crap if someone actually managed to get past her looks anyway!

Please do not talk about my mother that way Red. After all, she is the Demon Lord for a reason.

What ever you say Luna, but the old gal still couldn't take a hit worth much without your old man there to defend her.

Oy. Hate it when my characters start to break the fourth wall.

Well, I posted a link to the "No Guy Wants An Amazon" TV Tropes page to try and explain it. Powerful women can and do scare certain kinds of men away, because lots of guys can't handle them, they're intimidated by them, they don't feel like they can "keep up" with the woman, or they don't like the idea of a woman that can kick their ass. There are other reasons, but I'm not going to try and list them all.

On the other hand, you have guys like me that'd be like a moth to the flame with her. A powerful, good-looking, badass babe that can kick pretty much anyone's ass and/or out-cast most mages? So what if she can kick my ass? As long as she loves me and is loyal (i.e. doesn't cheat on me), it's fine.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote: Well, I posted a link to the "No Guy Wants An Amazon" TV Tropes page to try and explain it. Powerful women can and do scare certain kinds of men away, because lots of guys can't handle them, they're intimidated by them, they don't feel like they can "keep up" with the woman, or they don't like the idea of a woman that can kick their ass. There are other reasons, but I'm not going to try and list them all.

On the other hand, you have guys like me that'd be like a moth to the flame with her. A powerful, good-looking, badass babe that can kick pretty much anyone's ass and/or out-cast most mages? So what if she can kick my ass? As long as she loves me and is loyal (i.e. doesn't cheat on me), it's fine.
Well, I do understand where some guys are coming from when it comes to a woman being more powerful and the reasons you listed are sound.

Doesn't apply to me though, cause I'm in the same boat as you. A woman who can hold her own in a fight is all ready hot to me and if she can kick my ass, then I don't really care. Like you, so long as she loves and respects me, then I'm good to go, especially if she's like the Lilim fighter/warrior concept that was swimming in my head.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Shadow of Legend wrote: Well, I posted a link to the "No Guy Wants An Amazon" TV Tropes page to try and explain it. Powerful women can and do scare certain kinds of men away, because lots of guys can't handle them, they're intimidated by them, they don't feel like they can "keep up" with the woman, or they don't like the idea of a woman that can kick their ass. There are other reasons, but I'm not going to try and list them all.

Well, I do understand where some guys are coming from when it comes to a woman being more powerful and the reasons you listed are sound.

Doesn't apply to me though, cause I'm in the same boat as you. A woman who can hold her own in a fight is all ready hot to me and if she can kick my ass, then I don't really care. Like you, so long as she loves and respects me, then I'm good to go, especially if she's like the Lilim fighter/warrior concept that was swimming in my head.

If I could remember the exact wording, I'd quote Geralt from The Witcher. There's a conversation, and from what I remember, it's when you talk to the gardener outside the chapel in Chapter 2 (if you give him some food and ask him to tell you a story). Something about him (the gardener) serving under a woman whose name escapes me at the moment during some battle, with Geralt at one point saying something to the effect of "Strong women... There's nothing else quite like them."

Anyway, badass women are awesome. They excite me like few other things can.
Come on, Sol, I know what you want.

Case in point, my beloved wife. Time for some lovin'!

*We retire to the bedroom*

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Guy's got a good quote, I'll admit that. And I do agree that badass women are awesome, especially when having said woman fight by you're side.
There's goes casanova! I swear, they're gonna end up having another kid if this keeps up!

At least they're having sex! I can't wait till I can finally get my hands on Reilus!

Yeah, you're gonna have to wait on that Luna, cause till you're introduced (If I decide to use you), any sexy time between you and Reilus is pretty much going to stay in my head.

Aww! Do I have to wait!?

Oh suck it up Luna! Go practice your sword skills or something till then!

...Oh all right!

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

though I wonder, if a Lilim fought a man, would she use mostly binding moves? :hmm?:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I'd vote for submission techniques...(I mean it both ways - magical domination and grappling). Hell, I think it would be fun grappling with a Lilim.

*Imagines being in an arm lock with his upper arm in her crotch and his forearm between her breasts* :nosebleed:

I submit...no, I don't...leave my arm there! Damn, it hurts so good...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

ehh, i'd struggle until I was in a position where my face is in between her breasts. :nosebleed:

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well, I don't think there's any grappling moves like that. But if we follow along those lines, I guess I'd struggle with her on top of me, bouncing up and down...I'll surrender with a white "flag", but it's doubtful that she let me go that easy.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

hothead1021 wrote:ehh, i'd struggle until I was in a position where my face is in between her breasts. :nosebleed:

I'd be torn between trying to do that and trying to position myself so that my face is pressed against her crotch, the question obviously being, "Where do I put my face? Her boobs or her pussy?"

Casanova? Him?

*Alexandra starts laughing*

Honey, you don't need to go into detail on my repeated failures at getting laid for all those decades, only finally getting relief from Al once i met her, said relief being insufficient due to lack of demonic energy and the fact that she's too damn small.

You sure it's not that you're too big?

I have the body of an adult man, whereas you have that of a girl, possibly a pre-teen. You're too small, Al.

*She glares at me*

*I notice that Alexandra has stopped laughing*

Sol, how many women did you go after?

It doesn't matter. I didn't succeed with any of them, and I'm with you now, so all that matters is that I'm a good husband to you and a good father to our daughter.

Just try not to be in Papa Wolf mode 24/7, okay?

I'll try.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Well, since we're talking about grappling moves, a Lilim using hand to hand combat techs doesn't seem that far-fetched.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

hmm, I wonder if Lilims have specific personal fetishes like we do.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

hothead1021 wrote:hmm, I wonder if Lilims have specific personal fetishes like we do.

They undoubtedly do. They're Succubus-types, and the Succubus types are pretty much the "closest to humans" as far as diversity and stuff goes, after all.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
hothead1021 wrote:hmm, I wonder if Lilims have specific personal fetishes like we do.

They undoubtedly do. They're Succubus-types, and the Succubus types are pretty much the "closest to humans" as far as diversity and stuff goes, after all.
That is true and I imagine that the Lilim would specialize in multiple fetishes, with one or two fetishes being their personal favorites.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

so like intercrural or grinding then? I can see that happening.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

So I'm just gonna come right out and bring this up. We all know that Lilim's are pretty damn powerful, but even they have to at least do a little work in order to get to the apex of power that they're known for (I.E. Lots of sexy time and a good amount of spirit energy.). What I'm thinking is, there would be a story of sorts where the youngest of the DL's daughters (Basically the runt of the litter) that can detail something like that or have her included in a story with another MC with details on that front while possibly making the Lilim the MC's love interest.

Just an idea that came to mind and something I may use, but I was also curious about what you guys think about the general idea of this concept.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote:So I'm just gonna come right out and bring this up. We all know that Lilim's are pretty damn powerful, but even they have to at least do a little work in order to get to the apex of power that they're known for (I.E. Lots of sexy time and a good amount of spirit energy.). What I'm thinking is, there would be a story of sorts where the youngest of the DL's daughters (Basically the runt of the litter) that can detail something like that or have her included in a story with another MC with details on that front while possibly making the Lilim the MC's love interest.

Just an idea that came to mind and something I may use, but I was also curious about what you guys think about the general idea of this concept.

As long as the story is well-written, I don't see anything wrong with that.

If I said anything about my plans for the Lilim in my next fic, I'd be giving spoilers, though...

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

God i haven't seen ANY Lilim Fanfics, I do hope that the two of you write good fics.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:God i haven't seen ANY Lilim Fanfics, I do hope that the two of you write good fics.
Well, it's just an idea I had and I don't know if I would say my stuff is good. I mean, it's not terrible, but I'm not on the level of some fanfic writers.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)