Greenworm

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Greenworm

Post by Blake81 »

Greenworm.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
db4482043096589d3a553949cb0e94bd.jpg
Clean Image:
338_greenworm_L.jpg
Looks like we have a Caterpillar now, so I make the big questions:

Is she the hooka-smoking one from the Wonderland?
Is she just an upcoming butterfly girl on an early stage?
Can she do something other than Harden when she evolves? Wait, wrong place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Can Caterpie actually hack it?

Post by Kaijin »

First it was Dragon Quest, then Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts followed the trend... Now... it's time for some Pokémon it seems.

Greenworm's form before the Demon Lady's blight

Design wise she isn't that bad (despite being a Caterpie gijinka) and if we're lucky enough and this one gets a decently elaborate entry text we might be getting an interesting entry and maybe the first lead to a real butterfly girl in this setting (the closest we've got so far is my beloved Mothwoman).
I can't say I'm specially thrilled with what I'm seeing, but I guess it's not the time to vent my spleen on him...yet (let's wait until the tranlated version).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Re: Greenworm

Post by Pierce »

Cute, though I'm gotta wait on the evolved version of her.
Might have some funny ideas with her and my Leaf Garter.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Re: Can Caterpie actually hack it?

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:First it was Dragon Quest, then Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts followed the trend... Now... it's time for some Pokémon it seems.
Knew you'd be the first to reply. And yeah, the Caterpie is all over this one. Heck, those marks on her side look like frowny Caterpie eyes.

Also, design-wise, I just noticed her tongue-in-cheek now, so she's either ditzy or a big eater (or maybe both). Otherwise, she's rather simple in design.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Aww...she looks cute...but a part of me can't help but feel dirty if I do anything lewd to her. Hopefully the translation can shed some light as to her behavior
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Can Caterpie actually hack it?

Post by Feathers »

Kaijin wrote:First it was Dragon Quest, then Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts followed the trend... Now... it's time for some Pokémon it seems.

Greenworm's form before the Demon Lady's blight

Design wise she isn't that bad (despite being a Caterpie gijinka) and if we're lucky enough and this one gets a decently elaborate entry text we might be getting an interesting entry and maybe the first lead to a real butterfly girl in this setting (the closest we've got so far is my beloved Mothwoman).
I can't say I'm specially thrilled with what I'm seeing, but I guess it's not the time to vent my spleen on him...yet (let's wait until the tranlated version).
Just seeing the caterpie made me almost die laughing. Superb!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

First post has been updated with the translated profile.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

You're gonna get soothe bell'd

Post by Kaijin »

Blake wrote:Can she do something other than Harden when she evolves? Wait, wrong place.
Cutiepie is a pure Bug type that evolves into a Bug/Flying type via happiness.
Its movepool is: Harden, Sticky Web, Vicegrip and Leech Life.

Putting the pokéjokes aside for a while...
Boy, I gotta say that the man didn't even bother to hide the fact that he got "inspiration" from Caterpie, as the first paragraph pretty much is the pokédex entry for Caterpie in many of the games it appears (yeah, I know that it's a defense mechanism that many types of caterpillars tend to have... but still it's way too obvious for not noticing nor mentioning).

The rest of the profile? It's actually a decent effort, the modus operandi these lasses have is pretty hot (I'm not specially fond of being part of the cocoon myself... but considering some of this setting's "good ends", is something even worth considering to welcome with open arms) and the fact they're pretty much willing to evolve into your ideal winged woman is incredibly endearing.

There's a huge flaw in this profile though: It suffers from extremely bad pacing (and that's something not even Perentie could refute... He will because I'm the one bringing it up...but you will hopefully get my point).

This lass goes all the way from Caterpie to Scolipede (I know that Caterpie's final stage is Butterfree, but for the mental image I'm trying to allude this is a more fitting example, so please spare me the bile you may potentially have) almost instantly.
She goes from complete lack of interest to predatory lust in a 0 to 100 scale, there's no build up, it feels way too forced.

A slower pace, showing some intermediate behaviour stages could have potentially worked wonders... Something like this:

-The greenworm shows a complete lack of interest (The starting point shown)
-The greenworm starts to feel curioisty for the male figure (she actually climbs on top of him for a reason: trying to recognize what this being is).
-The greenworm starts to feel attached to the male figure (she not only climbs on top of him, but she on top of that starts to nuzzle him on an affectionate manner).
-The greenworm starts feeling genuine attraction towards the male figure (she starts to actively fawn and kiss all over him).
-The greenworm starts to feel sexually aware (She starts to get curious about male reproductory organs and playfully tease them, and maybe she'll also try to take her partner to be's penis into her mouth to have her first taste of male mana).
-The greenworm is finally sexually mature and ready to evolve (The final stage shown).

Things like this are the details that can transform a good entry into a great one, nevertheless I must admit that it was a decent effort on his behalf this time around.
Although I also might add that I hope the next entry will be her final form... He can't bring her up and make a decent (for his standards that is) effort of building up with that last paragraph...for nothing (It would be extremely disappointing).

.P.S.:
Feathers wrote:Just seeing the caterpie made me almost die laughing. Superb!
Thanks, I work with what I've been given ^^
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:Cutiepie is a pure Bug type that evolves into a Bug/Flying type via happiness.
Its movepool is: Harden, Sticky Web, Vicegrip and Leech Life.
Man, that was just pure genius. :goodjob:
Kaijin wrote:-The greenworm shows a complete lack of interest (The starting point shown)
-The greenworm starts to feel curioisty for the male figure (she actually climbs on top of him for a reason: trying to recognize what this being is).
-The greenworm starts to feel attached to the male figure (she not only climbs on top of him, but she on top of that starts to nuzzle him on an affectionate manner).
-The greenworm starts feeling genuine attraction towards the male figure (she starts to actively fawn and kiss all over him).
-The greenworm starts to feel sexually aware (She starts to get curious about male reproductory organs and playfully tease them, and maybe she'll also try to take her partner to be's penis into her mouth to have her first taste of male mana).
-The greenworm is finally sexually mature and ready to evolve (The final stage shown).
Fully agree with this; she has no ''pacing arc''; just a switch flips from Shy&Cute to LETSFUCK! mode with no transition whatsoever. Still, I wonder how will this Papillion girl be....