Papillon

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Papillon

Post by Pierce »

f57f77d4303cfab015e766f361b43bae.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
b6d69ba755eee576ad4e67d8a3b019ae.jpg
Clean Image:
Spoiler: show
339_papillon_L.jpg
Way more sexier and cuter than her worm form.

Worker of Secrets wrote:You are like a rare butterfly, whose patterns take countless generations to perfect.
post edited by dragonstryke58 to preserve consistency
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: Papillon

Post by Creator_Drake »

Nice design, coupling with her would be an experience, especially if you love butterflies. Her, bouncing hard as she reaches her climax, your hair ruffled by the movement of her wings. She keeps going until she slams down hard, back arched, wings twitching chaotically as she goes past her tipping point, only to collapse upon you, sweat covered brow pressed against your own as she catches her breath...

Yeah, me thinks god things will come from this one.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Creator_Drake wrote:Nice design, coupling with her would be an experience, especially if you love butterflies. Her, bouncing hard as she reaches her climax, your hair ruffled by the movement of her wings. She keeps going until she slams down hard, back arched, wings twitching chaotically as she goes past her tipping point, only to collapse upon you, sweat covered brow pressed against your own as she catches her breath...

Yeah, me thinks god things will come from this one.
Don't forget her long soft abdomen bouncing and pulsing in turn, her antennae tracing across your face lovingly as she takes in your scent.

As for the art, she's more human in form than I expected given how the mothman looks, though she has similar fluff around her breasts and knees. I guess it serves to further the contrast given how the greenworm has very little human about her body. I'd still like it if it turns out her "shoes" are actually just the shape her chitin takes for her feet, much like the scale feet of the kikimora. The wing shape makes sense, she seems to be some sort of swallowtail amalgamation (though I don't recall any with that coloring), much as the greenworm resembles some types of swallowtail caterpillars.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Yup! This one's Grade A story material just waiting to happen. Although I'd admit that her choice for darker colors is somewhat unsettling (black butterflies are considered bad omens in many places).

And speaking of waiting to happen, can't wait to see what Kaijin will say on this one.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Bridefly is about to use attract

Post by Kaijin »

Odd... So..."Cutipie" once she matures evolves into...Beautifly.

Pre-blight's Papillon

I expected to get this lass right after the "Cutiepie" entry, since the lad made a decent effort (for Kenkonian standards that is) at foreshadowing her appearance so I'm not surprised we got her this early.
Designwise I pretty much like what I see, although I was expecting her to sport a more vivid colouration instead (I fully understand that in order to keep the pokéshtick running, this colouration was pretty much a given though)... Also she happens to wear pantyhose, which is a huge plus in my book.

I'm not specially eager to know how this lass will turn out, since its previous evolutionary stage was pretty much a mixed bag (nice concept and some cute points thrown here and there, but poorly executed and extremely rushed for no reason) and she'll have an insanely hard time to outdo her "cousin" the Moth(wo)man (who despite all the efforts and attempts done by her author to turn her into a brainless bimbo, ended up becoming loveliness incarnate pretty much)... But I'm kinda curious I guess.

.P.D.:
And speaking of waiting to happen, can't wait to see what Kaijin will say on this one.
Not much for the time being.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

Her human design is nice and I like her wings.. However for her actual design I have a few critiques. A butterfly should be thin and graceful, a moth can be plump as they are less graceful than butterflies. What I find strange is her proboscis is just a straw and not a part of her body, her antennae are just cosplay on a band and she doesn't have insectid legs at all.
ImageImage
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Translated profile is up. Enjoy folks.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Raet wrote:her antennae are just cosplay on a band and she doesn't have insectid legs at all.
The greenworm has the same kind of band for her antennae though, so it seems like another of KC's "body parts that look like clothes" design choices (like the swimsuit scales of the kappa and sahuagin). I prefer the insectoid limbs too myself, and until the enty info comes out and possibly confirms it I can only assume KC was going for a very stark contrast in form, going from the very monstrous looking greenworm to the very human looking papillon.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Shiny Blandness

Post by Kaijin »

I can only assume KC was going for a very stark contrast in form, going from the very monstrous looking greenworm to the very human looking papillon.
And I can (not to mention will) assume that this pretty much happens to be an "evolution" of his drawing style and most of his animal based/kemonomimi entries feel more fitting to be seen roaming around Comiket than in a middle age/fantasy-esque setting.
Like entries such as the Devil Bug (who went from Cockroach based moster girl to Idolm@sters' Yukiho Hagiwara) or the Thunderbird (who feels more fitting in Organization XIII's roster than in a middle age setting) have kinda proven before...

...But yeah... Strike of genius there.

Moving onto serious matters now...

The first thing I should do is slightly rectify myself... This girl is actually a SHINY.

You've only got 1/4096 chances of marrying one of these

As I mentioned before visually wise she's stunning (truth to be told, that's his main selling point after all), I'm not specially fond of her colour scheme as I think something more vivid would suit her better but hey... Nice effort and gotta love those pantyhose (now I desperately want to see a moth(wo)man wearing white, silver or even lavender coloured ones).

As for the entry itself? I'm not gonna say I'm disappointed (since that would actually mean I had expectations on this one), but definitely feels off... The profile feels unnaturally stretched for no good reason (almost the entire profile could be summed up like: "They love their husbands and they're perennially yearning to bear their children", that could have been explained in one paragraph (or less) and use the rest for actual development) and the only interesting bit of information feels extremely rushed and put there at the very last minute as if he almost forgot adding it... So "Cutiepie" can evolve into "Bridefly" on her own... And can even find a potential mate even after evolution... Fine, but for crying out loud, tell me how!, elaborate a bit more on her behaviour and modus operandi.
Overall... it feels that all that "foreshadowing" done in the previous entry pretty much went into total waste in the end.

The lass is bland, boring, unispiring and her profile is poorly executed (to put it softly), but at the very least is a nice good ending and she feels like could become a decent choice for "teamwork" interactions (like for instance sharing a partner with her "cousin" or paying visits every now and then to the neighbouring Dryad and/or Alraune).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I love butterflies but not booberflies. X_X Her design is (mostly) awesome though. I like how Kaijin always knows it's a Pokemon inspired design. :3
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Reminds me of Mothra. Now I want to go watch Kaiju Girls.