Genie

What'll YOU wish for?

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Genie

Post by Flare »

Genie.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
genie.jpg
Clean Image:
Spoiler: show
343_genie_L.jpg

Genie's Magical Power:

As written in the profile, this time's update, “Genie-chan's” body is endowed with a spell formula for magic that grants wishes. Her very existence itself is a magical vessel which could be said to be almighty. There are various ways of using magic, such as chanting incantations or preparing magic circles... In other words, “spell formulas” are required. Basically, it is necessary to study them to a certain degree, memorize them, and practice. But they have the “spell formula” incorporated into their instinct itself as well as their biological structure in the first place, so just like humans innately know how to breathe, and wolves innately know how to bite their prey, they innately know how to wield magic. Races such as “owl mage”, “gazer”, etc. that are endowed with evil eye, wicked eye, and so on, and monsters such as “succubus”, etc. that are innately masters of seduction magic are the same way.

Also, there are broad categories of spells called “systems of magic”, like “necromancy”, “elemental magic”, etc. which have been mentioned in profile text. Among those, there is a system of magic called “teletomancy” which uses magic circles, altars, offerings, the performance of rituals, etc. to charge up mana and use big spells. The power Genie-chan uses is classified as “teletomancy”. You might be thinking, “Huh? There's no magic circle, nor even an altar. Besides, a ritual isn't even performed?”, but that's monster girls. Her body itself is the “altar”, and having sex with a man is used as the “ritual” for casting magic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Genie

Post by Feathers »

Hey it's Shantae..LOL! Nice design though, my first wish would be able to change monster girl forms like Shantae can~ 2nd wish, purify her demonic side, third wish, make me into divine angel instead of an incubus (since she is purified that should work well!). All set!

Nope, I have no idea what the profile is about and don't care~
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Eyup! That's Shantae all right. Dunno what's with the stars, tho; they're all over her.

Still, I don't quite like that eye in the lamp; reminds me of the Cursed Sword somehow.

Nonetheless, this profile looks A-OK so far, now let's hope the text doesn't take that back...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Aladdin would've had more fun with her than with Jasmine if he found that oil lamp for sure.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Truth to be told, I'm slightly disappointed that she's not called Djinn isntead of Genie.

Anything other than joining the bandwagon of those who noticed the "Wayforward" approach chosen for this design, I have literally nothing to say on this one as of now.
Time will tell how this one will fare once we can understand the written entry, but my hopes aren't specially up this time around (way too many disappointments in a row given by this setting lately) ^^U

.P.S.:
What'll YOU wish for?
An entry able to get away from the usual "Meh" territory seen as of late time an again would be nice...^^
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

I Dream of Genie flashbacks are now go.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:Hey it's Shantae..LOL! Nice design though, my first wish would be able to change monster girl forms like Shantae can~ 2nd wish, purify her demonic side, third wish, make me into divine angel instead of an incubus (since she is purified that should work well!). All set!
You might be interested in Runya's info on just what incubi and heroes are then. Its quite an interesting read that indulges a lot of questions we've had over the years about them: http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1662

A divine incubus it seems is pretty well possible, they're basically what Eros heroes are.

<><><>

Oh, and we got genie ready quick, she's translated and posted!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Seen the translated profile, just your simple Quid Pro Quo motif, Sex for wish, and she may not even grant it until sated.

I hope he does a Djinn variant so I can make a parody of that "Wishmaster" film.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Djinn_(Wishmaster)
^ Yeah, this motherfucker in particular.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Finally, a genie monster girl is created. :XD:
I'm guessing the variant of it will be more mischievous but hopefully, a sultry variant would be created down the road or a feud between Devils and Genies fighting over a client favor using seduction would come about as well. :nerd:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Painful strike of genius

Post by Kaijin »

I still find jarring the fact that the setting regards a subspecies of Mimic as "Djinn" but decides not to do so for the only entry worthy of such a monicker.

As for the profile itself... They're pretty much sentinent Deus Ex Machina that literally became monsters by osmosis (not kidding, the profile literally says that).
The wish granting part is simply the same method used by Fate's Holy Grail: it lures you with the idea of granting whatever you want, makes you gamble literally your everything and eventually will taint your wish so much that will make your endeavour painfully useless.
You could say is kinda clever... But then again... In a setting willing to f*** you over in order to get a romp or two out of you... It's an extremely predictable move.

I'm utterly disappointed with this one (not even a nice cover will save this), and (as almost always) I'm more interested in things that the profile should say (but it doesn't) like what would happen if a married one happens to have an offspring? Would it be born as a carbon copy of its mother (with lamp included)? Would it be born free of its shackles (aka no lamp)? One born free would be regarded as the same species? As a hybrid (Majin family)? As a subspecies?

.P.S.: If this is the starting point of MGE's volume 3... We're off to an awfully rocky start...¬¬
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Top post updated with translated profile and info!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Welp I didn't expect KC to post this one in all honesty, but a nice surprise regardless.

As for the profile itself, well the fact that i can grant wishes is cool, but not so sure if the sex required sits too well with me ethically.

I guess its compensated by the fact that they just love the person who free's them from their lamp binding so the sex actually has some sense of love, but still. Gotta love how the first thing on their minds is sex, least buy me dinner first damn XD
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

Pokemonaces wrote:Welp I didn't expect KC to post this one in all honesty, but a nice surprise regardless.
Why not?
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I just thought he'd post some of theore Japanese oriented girls first like a Yamichichi, though depictions of said yokai aren't too attractive based on Japanese scriptures
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool