Vampire

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Vampire

Post by Blake81 »

Actualy, that's the very thing that Vampire Bat species do. They make a small cut and lick the blood.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

If I'm not mistaken vampire bats cut the skin using their teeth and their saliva has an antithetic and anticoagulant property that allows them to lick the blood freely. Hm...that kinda makes them like mosquitoes...not to say that this lovely lady is a mosquito.

Anyway, I think the whole biting thing is not only just because vampires are known for it, but because it is also a fetish. While it's not a fetish to lick the blood of a cut, the act of biting during sex and imbibing any drawn blood is a fetish that can be found with those that enjoy rough sex. I guess in the vampire's case, it just a combination of the two - biting and sucking blood which the vampire is known for and the fetish minus the rough sex involved.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Crubitz
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Dragon, Kunoichi & Glacies

Post by Crubitz »

She's beautiful. :serenade:
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

I was wondering something, given my phrasing for giving blood (I say I had a date with a vampire)

It doesn't state that vampires are jealous, but given how they act, I wonder what would happen if one vampire found out *her man* was seeing another vampire?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

musical74 wrote:I was wondering something, given my phrasing for giving blood (I say I had a date with a vampire)

It doesn't state that vampires are jealous, but given how they act, I wonder what would happen if one vampire found out *her man* was seeing another vampire?
A calm discussion between two ladies of noble births...That then devolves into a cat fight and may end up with the possibility of a threesome. Maybe. :nerd:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Depends on the individual, I imagine.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

ShadowBladeX wrote: A calm discussion between two ladies of noble births...That then devolves into a cat fight and may end up with the possibility of a threesome. Maybe. :nerd:
That's something I'd hear from Tsar my good friend. :XD:
Flare wrote:Depends on the individual, I imagine.
Exactly, to each their own.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I wonder what would happen if one vampire found out *her man* was seeing another vampire?
Take into consideration that the dispostion between MGE's vampires and the traditional vampires differ vastly.

MGE's vampires are mainly power hungry and elitist beings that will regard anything other that their own kin (and maybe even their family line) as not even worthy to take a look at.
MGE's vampires regard human men as nothing but cattle to feed upon (and if they're "lucky" enough free workforce for them to boss about and humilliate as long as they please).
Even after the "monsterification" those men won't be regarded as men, yes, they will be seen as equals (to an extent) but is for the power they gained after years of being fed upon and not because their undead mistresses finally accepted them as men.

Even with all that... The reactions would differ depending on the humanity of the vassal.

If the man was still human, he would probably be punished by his mistress for such treacherous actions until he was sure to NEVER make such a mistake ever again.
If the man (forcefully) left humanity behind, then we would maybe see some sort of confrontation (in the form of dialectics most likely) between the nobility... But make no mistake there, there is no love behind those actions... She's just claiming something she created back, something she took quite the amount to mold into nearly perfection and the thought of someone else taking advantage of her hard work would be just outrageous.
-----------------------------------------------

However that is not a scenario that is bound to happen.
Vampires are proud and arrogant, but they also have an incredible strong sense of honor and they would never touch someone who is already marked by the kiss of darkness...
It would be more sensible for them to have their pawns stolen away by a dhampir rather than by another member of their kin.

...Then again... The sense of honor is something strongly related to traditional vampires and we don't know if the MGE's counterparts share that trait (I somehow doubt it), so it's possible for MGE's vampires to live by the motto "What is mine is mine, what is yours is also mine" and be adept masters in the noble art of "YOINK!".
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014