Code Red - Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki is Being Purged!

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
CataquackWarrior
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Monstrous Zoologist
Favorite Monster Type: None

Code Red - Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki is Being Purged!

Post by CataquackWarrior »

Bad new - the Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki is going to shut down in a couple of weeks (Wednesday, November 24) due to an ongoing censorship of lewd wikis from on high.

If you want to make your voice heard, there's a petition: https://www.change.org/p/fandom-wiki-ke ... al-content

In any case, savor and save what you can while it lasts. As one of the few MGE sites that doesn't require registration, it's a vital part of the MGE community, and its loss will be tragic.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Code Red - Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki is Being Purged!

Post by Feathers »

CataquackWarrior wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:20 am Bad new - the Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki is going to shut down in a couple of weeks (Wednesday, November 24) due to an ongoing censorship of lewd wikis from on high.

If you want to make your voice heard, there's a petition: https://www.change.org/p/fandom-wiki-ke ... al-content

In any case, savor and save what you can while it lasts. As one of the few MGE sites that doesn't require registration, it's a vital part of the MGE community, and its loss will be tragic.
Wow so the rumors were true, it's really happening. I wondered when it would eventually happen. Of course it would be this year, when so much other sh~t is happening. -_-

Also, the only reason we require registration is because of malicious bots. This news with Fandom proves my worst fears. Open door communities are tough to maintain. I'm surprised to see Fandom MGE wiki never listed TMM as a source for MGE, since we are an officially approved and recognized forum from Kenkou Cross himself.