Alraune

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Alraune

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Alraune.png
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Alraune
Alraune Family -- Plant Type

Habitat: Forests
Disposition: Lustful, strong-willed
Diet: Men’s semen, nutrients from the earth

A type of plant monster that lives in forested regions and has the form of a beautiful woman wrapped in flower petals. Normally, they don’t move much. They usually capture their prey by emitting a sweet fragrance that causes men to come nearby. This fragrance comes from fluids their bodies make and is thus called “Alraune Nectar.” It functions as a very effective and powerful aphrodisiac that they force-feed to their prey via mouth-to-mouth. The nectar is also treasured by other monsters, especially the “Honeybee,” which intermittently attacks them for it.

They use their vines to seize any prey that approaches, and initiate sexual intercourse to absorb semen, which serves as their food. Afterward, a man who she likes will be pulled into the inside area of the flower petals, which is overflowing with nectar. At this stage the man will probably end up stuck with her for the rest of his life, it being difficult to escape from the pleasure, and the vines that bind him.

Another thing, in the cold season alraune close their petals and hold out until the coming of spring. To prepare for this, the alraune first stores up all the necessary nutrients needed for reproduction, and keeping the man alive. Once the petals close they are constantly engaged in repeated sex with the man so they can produce seeds.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Old Profile:
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Alraune

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Alraune.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Sorry to break this to you Blake81, but the profile text you used is from the old profile. I put up the transcribed text for the new profile on top.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Ah yea, that is actually Perentie's original text and not mine. Thanks Striker. It should be easy to edit though, it's just text. ^^;
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Aye, it should be just copypasta. I always keep the unmerged .psd files.

EDIT: Done! Fixed the one in the post above.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I am QUITE surprised that this MG hasn't received any praise just yet. I mean, I don't particularly like'em much mahself, but as far as I remember the Alraunes got some major play among mamono popularity.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well Alraune are one of my favorites. They are currently in my top 5 MGs...though I may have to re-evaluate that with the new foxy additions and the kunoichi. Is that enough praise for now?
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well no one said it was particularly for MY sake or anythin'. I was simply surprised is all. As for me though, I'd like'er so much more if she didn't presumably keep the dude in lockdown forever in that bulb.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Good point about the praise Flash...

I'm late to the praise party cause I'm always busy but here goes:

This was the FIRST Mamono that I saw of KC's Encyclopedia and when I read her and looked at her profile my mind was blown away. I thought to myself "holy shit! What is this?! Are there more?! This is frigging awesome! Never knew such stuff existed on the net, I must find more!" That was when i first stumbled onto her on Gelborou. From that time onwards I seeked out all the other profiles and on the very same day found the place that translated them... and the rest is history.

So yeah this one will forever hold a special place in my heart and she is in my top 5 or 10... depending on my mood and i adore her quite a bit. Not only is her profile quite hot and appeals to me quite a bit, but she also has one of the most gorgeous arts of all the KC's girls... and her facial expression is perhaps the best out of them all.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Tsar CUBE wrote: So yeah this one will forever hold a special place in my heart and she is in my top 5 or 10... depending on my mood and i adore her quite a bit. Not only is her profile quite hot and appeals to me quite a bit, but she also has one of the most gorgeous arts of all the KC's girls... and her facial expression is perhaps the best out of them all.
My sentiments exactly. She has always been in my top 5 favorite MGs in part because of those reasons. In truth, I really wouldn't mind being wrapped up in her soft petals with her for the rest of my life. :D
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I wonder, do Alraunes ever get a little annoyed from getting so many visits from Honeybees or Hornets?
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well, the profile says that the honey bees and hornets visit intermittently so I assume its not too often. In any case, though they do come under attack, maybe some of the smarter Alraune may have made a sort of bartering agreement with them.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well just how solid on the outside is that bulb? If it's rigid enough, could it withstand a day's worth of stingers and spear jabs?
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I imagine that she could also defend herself with vines by whacking away any attackers as well. Or maybe her "captive" could help her fight them off too. Like I always say, sometime the best defense is a good offense.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

hmm, this Monster girl is one of the first I've known about before the Kenkou Universe

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

She is really hot and I like her too (although she was not the first one I found) I definitely wouldn't mind her growing in my backyard :oops: . But unlike the Dryad I don't think I would mind getting caught by her just try not to get "glued in".
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And how would that work when their very first trail of actions align with constricting you and dragging you into the inside of the bulb?
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Aside from the fact that I have a honorable sense of smell (I can only small stuff like vinegar) I'm not to sure how, probably just try to convince her to let me out now and again so that I don't permanently get glued in. One day I need to build a giant Alraune garden (a 3D model) complete with giant pots and tracks so they can move around.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That'd be an ingenious creation there, Kat. The DL would be most pleased that Alraunes no longer need to remain stationery.
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

My favorite Mamono of all time, though I don't like to play favorites if I can help it. ^^ I have lots of big posts written up in the past about why I love Alraune so passionately, but it would be cheap just to find an old one and copy and paste it. So, I'll explain it again.

She's gentle. From the moment you first catch her faintest scent on the breeze and begin to curiously follow, to the awestruck point in your life where you gaze upon her exotic, natural form, surrounded by life and pleasing colors, to the first time she touches you hand to hand and helps you into her petals, embracing you in her arms and vines and silky flowers all at once, to the baited-breath moment you enter her body and begin to gyrate together in decadent copulation, the entire time she's gentle and warm and encouraging, never lusting after you, even during sex, her affection is pure longing for your company and closeness and togetherness, the way she wraps you up tight with her so delicately yet so firmly is a display of how much she simply desires to be next to you. And it feels so wonderful to be wanted, not just wanted for my sacred male essence either, but wanted just for her to be with. For her to hold and to love.

She's devoted. To step into her flower as they close around you, to give yourself to her knowing that you will be in four straight months of unending copulation, and that the entire time day and night she will be holding you tight as you sip nectar from her lips, keeping you warm and alive and healthy... to step into that commitment is a far more courageous action than even marriage. You can trust the Alraune, as a monster girl and just in general, knowing you can trust your very life to her and that she would never dishonor that commitment, she would cling to it and it would even be second nature to her to do so, and to make your life hers and hers yours.

She's alluring! No matter what way I look at it she's beyond sexy. Curvaceous, clothed only in nature, nothing about her is lewd, and that clean sexiness serves to make her that much more attractive. She desires you sexually, and even that is not dirty or depraved, she desires you in a way older than the earth itself, most reminiscent of human primality where there was no shame in sex or nakedness, as if her body itself is Eden or embodies it. She's alluring, which is so much sexier than "hot".

She's exotic. You're having sex with a flower, shaped like a curvaceous woman, inside an even bigger flower. And as you do so with her, as you rock and squeeze together and her nectar-soaked pussy pleasurefully milks out your white essence, the bigger flower is actually what's sucking and guzzling from your tender little body. It's more intense to imagine than even normal mamono sex. It gives me that surreal bliss of being a part of something bigger than the world, being connected to nature as if I'm an insignificant cell making up a glorious bigger picture, and every beat of my heart churns out more of that potential, feeding her, feeding it, the two of us becoming closer, tighter, bigger in the cosmos... It's surreal, and it makes my thoughts come alive with sensational comfort and joy.

So many reasons. Small and large reasons both. I could try to think of more if I wanted, but nothing I say could ever be enough to describe the magnitude of my love for this flower woman, which stands apart from all the mamono for her sincerity that goes beyond all words and actions.

It should also be said that hugs calm me down in real life, and the Alraune would hug me and never let go with her arms, her vines, two sets of flower petals, her rising pool of thick nectar, her sweet-scented, squishy body, and finally her pussy around my cock, all at the same time, for months at a time, feeding me life-giving juices from her lips that her body manufactures just for me, as I do the same for her from my cock into her pussy, all the while holding me in a place that's almost just like a large womb, and just as warm and peaceful-- all this as an expression of her affection and love to be with me. I can't imagine anything closer to heaven.

Oh Alraune. I love you so much. So, so much.
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!