Alraune

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Re: Alraune

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Glad you like her so much...but that's a little too sweet for my taste.

To me, she's just a hot flower girl with a penchant for smothering you in nectar while keeping you closed up in her pod.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

SchwaWarrior wrote:My favorite Mamono of all time, though I don't like to play favorites if I can help it. ^^ I have lots of big posts written up in the past about why I love Alraune so passionately, but it would be cheap just to find an old one and copy and paste it. So, I'll explain it again.

She's gentle. From the moment you first catch her faintest scent on the breeze and begin to curiously follow, to the awestruck point in your life where you gaze upon her exotic, natural form, surrounded by life and pleasing colors, to the first time she touches you hand to hand and helps you into her petals, embracing you in her arms and vines and silky flowers all at once, to the baited-breath moment you enter her body and begin to gyrate together in decadent copulation, the entire time she's gentle and warm and encouraging, never lusting after you, even during sex, her affection is pure longing for your company and closeness and togetherness, the way she wraps you up tight with her so delicately yet so firmly is a display of how much she simply desires to be next to you. And it feels so wonderful to be wanted, not just wanted for my sacred male essence either, but wanted just for her to be with. For her to hold and to love.

She's devoted. To step into her flower as they close around you, to give yourself to her knowing that you will be in four straight months of unending copulation, and that the entire time day and night she will be holding you tight as you sip nectar from her lips, keeping you warm and alive and healthy... to step into that commitment is a far more courageous action than even marriage. You can trust the Alraune, as a monster girl and just in general, knowing you can trust your very life to her and that she would never dishonor that commitment, she would cling to it and it would even be second nature to her to do so, and to make your life hers and hers yours.

She's alluring! No matter what way I look at it she's beyond sexy. Curvaceous, clothed only in nature, nothing about her is lewd, and that clean sexiness serves to make her that much more attractive. She desires you sexually, and even that is not dirty or depraved, she desires you in a way older than the earth itself, most reminiscent of human primality where there was no shame in sex or nakedness, as if her body itself is Eden or embodies it. She's alluring, which is so much sexier than "hot".

She's exotic. You're having sex with a flower, shaped like a curvaceous woman, inside an even bigger flower. And as you do so with her, as you rock and squeeze together and her nectar-soaked pussy pleasurefully milks out your white essence, the bigger flower is actually what's sucking and guzzling from your tender little body. It's more intense to imagine than even normal mamono sex. It gives me that surreal bliss of being a part of something bigger than the world, being connected to nature as if I'm an insignificant cell making up a glorious bigger picture, and every beat of my heart churns out more of that potential, feeding her, feeding it, the two of us becoming closer, tighter, bigger in the cosmos... It's surreal, and it makes my thoughts come alive with sensational comfort and joy.

So many reasons. Small and large reasons both. I could try to think of more if I wanted, but nothing I say could ever be enough to describe the magnitude of my love for this flower woman, which stands apart from all the mamono for her sincerity that goes beyond all words and actions.

It should also be said that hugs calm me down in real life, and the Alraune would hug me and never let go with her arms, her vines, two sets of flower petals, her rising pool of thick nectar, her sweet-scented, squishy body, and finally her pussy around my cock, all at the same time, for months at a time, feeding me life-giving juices from her lips that her body manufactures just for me, as I do the same for her from my cock into her pussy, all the while holding me in a place that's almost just like a large womb, and just as warm and peaceful-- all this as an expression of her affection and love to be with me. I can't imagine anything closer to heaven.

Oh Alraune. I love you so much. So, so much.
WOW :wow: you love the Alraune as much as I love the Nightmare.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

:nosebleed: Wow Schwa...If only I could put my love for each MG in words like that.

Well, I guess for the same reasons, the Alraune is my number 3 favorite, just short of the Lilim and Anubis. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll do well in the desert. Well, I do think she's a very awesome MG. So far, in my story, the Alraune chapter was one of my favorites.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Katsoro wrote:WOW :wow: you love the Alraune as much as I love the Nightmare.
REALLY.

.... :) :) :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *frantically looks in the Nightmare thread for book-sized posts*
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Sorry there is none Q.Q I suck at putting my feelings to words.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Aaaaah... the passions of the Mamono world...
SchwaWarrior wrote:My favorite Mamono of all time, though I don't like to play favorites if I can help it. ^^ I have lots of big posts written up in the past about why I love Alraune so passionately, but it would be cheap just to find an old one and copy and paste it. So, I'll explain it again.

She's gentle. From the moment you first catch her faintest scent on the breeze and begin to curiously follow, to the awestruck point in your life where you gaze upon her exotic, natural form, surrounded by life and pleasing colors, to the first time she touches you hand to hand and helps you into her petals, embracing you in her arms and vines and silky flowers all at once, to the baited-breath moment you enter her body and begin to gyrate together in decadent copulation, the entire time she's gentle and warm and encouraging, never lusting after you, even during sex, her affection is pure longing for your company and closeness and togetherness, the way she wraps you up tight with her so delicately yet so firmly is a display of how much she simply desires to be next to you. And it feels so wonderful to be wanted, not just wanted for my sacred male essence either, but wanted just for her to be with. For her to hold and to love.

She's devoted. To step into her flower as they close around you, to give yourself to her knowing that you will be in four straight months of unending copulation, and that the entire time day and night she will be holding you tight as you sip nectar from her lips, keeping you warm and alive and healthy... to step into that commitment is a far more courageous action than even marriage. You can trust the Alraune, as a monster girl and just in general, knowing you can trust your very life to her and that she would never dishonor that commitment, she would cling to it and it would even be second nature to her to do so, and to make your life hers and hers yours.

She's alluring! No matter what way I look at it she's beyond sexy. Curvaceous, clothed only in nature, nothing about her is lewd, and that clean sexiness serves to make her that much more attractive. She desires you sexually, and even that is not dirty or depraved, she desires you in a way older than the earth itself, most reminiscent of human primality where there was no shame in sex or nakedness, as if her body itself is Eden or embodies it. She's alluring, which is so much sexier than "hot".

She's exotic. You're having sex with a flower, shaped like a curvaceous woman, inside an even bigger flower. And as you do so with her, as you rock and squeeze together and her nectar-soaked pussy pleasurefully milks out your white essence, the bigger flower is actually what's sucking and guzzling from your tender little body. It's more intense to imagine than even normal mamono sex. It gives me that surreal bliss of being a part of something bigger than the world, being connected to nature as if I'm an insignificant cell making up a glorious bigger picture, and every beat of my heart churns out more of that potential, feeding her, feeding it, the two of us becoming closer, tighter, bigger in the cosmos... It's surreal, and it makes my thoughts come alive with sensational comfort and joy.

So many reasons. Small and large reasons both. I could try to think of more if I wanted, but nothing I say could ever be enough to describe the magnitude of my love for this flower woman, which stands apart from all the mamono for her sincerity that goes beyond all words and actions.

It should also be said that hugs calm me down in real life, and the Alraune would hug me and never let go with her arms, her vines, two sets of flower petals, her rising pool of thick nectar, her sweet-scented, squishy body, and finally her pussy around my cock, all at the same time, for months at a time, feeding me life-giving juices from her lips that her body manufactures just for me, as I do the same for her from my cock into her pussy, all the while holding me in a place that's almost just like a large womb, and just as warm and peaceful-- all this as an expression of her affection and love to be with me. I can't imagine anything closer to heaven.

Oh Alraune. I love you so much. So, so much.
100% ^, dear Schwa-san. Welcome to the club of Love ♥.

Heh, I won't deny... this was probably the 1st one that gave me some huge fantasies back then when I found the MGE.

Ah, and don't forget that, once she totally likes you, she keeps you. Not only for months. Really. Delicious!

Darn, those quotes from the profiles that describe rather politely moments such as being trapped within your belopved Alraune and whatnot... so hot. So hot. So hot. How can you put it into words like that, dear?

I really wish I had done a similar job to the Roper... but mine was more a letter of undying love against all odds... the odds being the usual hate and depression they're covered with. I really can't do something like that.

And I'm sure few others here have such luck, even with their favorite MGs.

You tended to say you're lunatic and whatnot, but you seem to produce some rather nice fruits off it. So, please hold your head high in pride.
133108834983.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jack on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Shes a very pretty Mamono. Very sweet. It would be nice to spend the winter wrapped up in her embrace.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

If a woman falls into her Pod...does she let her go?
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Whippe Lash wrote:If a woman falls into her Pod...does she let her go?
Probably. I doubt a human woman could satisfy her needs the way a man could.

Oh, and I have fan art. Somebody went and drew Hungary from Axis Powers Hetalia as an alraune.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Very nice fanart.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Something for Alraune fans
The femdom might not make it for everyone
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I don't think femdom is the major turn off for people, actually it's nice to see girls being assertive and taking the initiative once in a while.
The major problem would be mind breaking, the main character ends with both his mind and spirit shattered, becoming an organic living doll and the alraune enjoys that fact greatly.

But still it's worth taking a look at it, the art is great (ahobaka sure knows how to draw monster girls) and the sex scenes are quite hot (specially if you pay no attention to her speeches).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Eh, the femdom nor the art really turned me off (Personally loved the art myself and femdom can be good at times.). What turned me off was the fact that the dude was broken and turned into a slave for the Alraune, not to mention that she constantly taunted him about failing to avenge his friend whom she killed and loved it when he tried and failed to break away from her.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Precisely. While the artstyle was admittingly quite the rock hard reception, the taunting of his fallen friend with the simplification of his psyche was very.... off putting and unsettling... Just food for the typical "penis fly trap".
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Something I've been curious on, suppose a mamono visits the alraune for the nectar, but it's a mamono that doesn't normally get it (like a siren or a werewolf). Would the alraune have some kind of barter system set up for the mamono that visit her for it, but they don't do it a lot? Like the siren sings a special song about the alraune, and then the alraune gives her the nectar, or something like that?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I suppose something would be set up as long as it's a "trade". With Honey bees and Hornets, they probably come along to just take the nectar (and/or any guy).
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

I used to not be too impressed with the Alraune when I first discovered MGE, but my affection for her has grown greatly since then. :serenade:

Here's a little micro-fanfic I whipped up on MGR:
I can imagine a man being drawn into the forest by a mysterious, sweet fragrance, when suddenly he is seized and immobilized by strong vines which forcibly carry him towards what looks like a giant flower bud. Before his eyes the flower blooms, revealing the most beautiful and frightening woman he has ever seen kneeling within a pool of golden nectar, her eyes lighting up with joy. "A man! Yes! At last my husband has come..." Her vines make short work of his clothing, tearing it away while leaving the helpless man unharmed. As he is drawn to her, the floral beauty reaches out her arms, the heady scent of her nectar making him dizzy. "Come to me, husband. Let me love you. Let me give you pleasure." At last he is close enough to embrace, unable to resist as she kisses him passionately, moaning as she forces him to imbibe her honey-sweet saliva. As she pulls him into her warm pool of nectar, she whispers "Your stamen stirs, my darling. Come, fill me with with your delicious man-pollen."

"We'll make beautiful seedlings together..."
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by lv27_robothero »

That was beautiful Birdy. Makes me remember how when I first found out about MGE I was the only one to like the Alraune and Minotaurus.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

lv27_robothero wrote:That was beautiful Birdy. Makes me remember how when I first found out about MGE I was the only one to like the Alraune and Minotaurus.
Aww, thank you. :blushing: Minotaurus is a little too rough for me, but we can agree on the intoxicating beauty of the Alraune! :serenade:
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
Bozo
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Wandering Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Only One. I'm Not Telling You.

Post by Bozo »

MoonlightRose wrote:Something for Alraune fans
The femdom might not make it for everyone
OH GOD! NO!

NO!
NO!

NOOO!

JESUS! HOW HORRIFYING!

HOW BELITTLING!

NO!
Birdy wrote:I used to not be too impressed with the Alraune when I first discovered MGE, but my affection for her has grown greatly since then. :serenade:

Here's a little micro-fanfic I whipped up on MGR:
I can imagine a man being drawn into the forest by a mysterious, sweet fragrance, when suddenly he is seized and immobilized by strong vines which forcibly carry him towards what looks like a giant flower bud. Before his eyes the flower blooms, revealing the most beautiful and frightening woman he has ever seen kneeling within a pool of golden nectar, her eyes lighting up with joy. "A man! Yes! At last my husband has come..." Her vines make short work of his clothing, tearing it away while leaving the helpless man unharmed. As he is drawn to her, the floral beauty reaches out her arms, the heady scent of her nectar making him dizzy. "Come to me, husband. Let me love you. Let me give you pleasure." At last he is close enough to embrace, unable to resist as she kisses him passionately, moaning as she forces him to imbibe her honey-sweet saliva. As she pulls him into her warm pool of nectar, she whispers "Your stamen stirs, my darling. Come, fill me with with your delicious man-pollen."

"We'll make beautiful seedlings together..."
AGAIN! NO!

ALURANE ARE TERRIFYING! NO!

A Knight's Errant travels the long road. He does not know where it will take him. Yet, while evil still reigns, there is no rest for him beneath the skies, nor peace at any board or bed.