Inari

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Inari

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Inari.png
Inari
Wolf Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Zipangu Region, forests, mountainous areas, human settlements
Disposition: Devoted, lustful
Diet: Omnivorous, they love meat

A beastman type monster with the characteristics of a fox that only inhabits the land of Zipangu. They live in forests and mountains, but many also transform into people and live in human settlements. They’re a subspecies of yoko, but compared to yoko they’re well behaved. They almost never assault humans and are very friendly to people. Normally they are very graceful, and they become devoted to the men they love. Many men have been captivated by them, choosing to become a married couple and live together.

In this way, they look very well behaved on the surface level. But their level of sexual desire is no different from that of the yoko. They are extremely lustful. For the most part they don’t assault their husbands if they are not in the mood. However, they are excellent at seduction and putting them in the mood, and this often leads to them getting their way. Their tails are symbols of their high demonic power. For they take in spirit energy through intercourse with men, storing it as demonic power in their tails. This can continue until they have a maximum of nine tails. You can tell how powerful an inari’s lust is by the number of tails. Those individuals with nine are remarkably lustful and seductive.

Just as in the case of the yoko, the more tails she has the harder it is for her to contain the vast demonic power inside herself. It is thus continuously released all around her. However, they are masters of controlling demonic power, different from the yoko which haphazardly releases its power all around, and only channel their demonic power into their own husband. A man infused with demonic power is robbed of his reason and consumed by lust, so it usually results in intercourse with her right there on the spot. Individuals having 9 tails are known as “Kyubi” foxes, and they are said to have almost god-like power. As one might assume, their husbands are infused with vast amounts of demonic energy. The kyubi fox herself is also extremely lustful, so they often end up copulating all day long.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... f=36&t=105

Translator Unknown

Old look:
Spoiler: show
Inari.png
ART:
212001042435a.jpg
212001042435b.jpg
From the book about her:
212001042435_b.jpg
Can be bought at:

http://shop.melonbooks.co.jp/shop/sp_21 ... _inari.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Inari

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Inari.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ Hehehhe. Men are such weak willed lustful idiots. (No offense guys)

She's a lovely lady. I can see why people like her so much. She's very foxy.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

The adaptation of a Nadeshiko in perfect fox form. Do want.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Just in case someone hasn't seen this yet.. http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... ge_id=1226
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers wrote:Just in case someone hasn't seen this yet.. http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... ge_id=1226
Awww she looks so cute Feathers. Very Foxy.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I wonder if this is what Tamamo would look like should she use her boundless magicks to ascertain an adult-like form....
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:The adaptation of a Nadeshiko in perfect fox form. Do want.
I'm with you on that one, she is in my top 5 and is perhaps the only one in top 5 which does not potentially enslave her man. I just love her personality and the fact that even though she acts all reserved, she will have zero problems seducing the guy she likes and marrying him. Also love how she channels all her demonic energy into her husband :3

P.S: she was also the first RP Mamono that I slept with and married X3
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

The elegant and beautiful fox-girl that'd be the ultimate housewife. I wonder what that chances are of her being able to be a Lady of War...

Tsar CUBE wrote:Also love how she channels all her demonic energy into her husband :3
Me, too. Her control over her power and that fact cause her to easily win out against the Youko in my book.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Lady of War huh? Yeah I can see an Inari like that. All sweet and smiles towards someone who decided to try something against her husband and/or her children...Only to have the blade of a Naginata aimed at said persons neck with her demonic energy making a rather menacing aura around her body, all with that same sweet smile on her face...Hot and badass at the same time! :mrgreen:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hah! I say Miya from Sekirei does that effect several times better and most of the time without her sword! Anyways, I gotta admit that her being to channel her energy into her mate while goin' at it is pretty enticing as well. I can just imagine how much more pleasurable it would be while doin' that.....
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Yeah i always kind of saw her as a perfect Yakuza wife XD
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

One of my top monster girls and for a good reason just look at those tales! although the all day part is kind of a problem and the only in Zipangu Region is a big problem.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

She's one of my fav Monstergirls love her forever!
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Wow, even though bein' with one would no doubt solidify your fate of quickly becomin' an Incubus, I can't imagine havin' a better existence with someone as well-mannered an' at the very same time smexy as the Inari.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Wow, even though bein' with one would no doubt solidify your fate of quickly becomin' an Incubus, I can't imagine havin' a better existence with someone as well-mannered an' at the very same time smexy as the Inari.

That's probably a large part of why the Inari won that "popularity poll" on that Japanese site.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Izzat right? Almost makes it surprising that there hasn't been a poll for everyone's fave Zipanguese mamono yet.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I think it best to wait for the rest of the Zipangu MGs to get translated before making that poll. We still don't know about the personality of the Kitsunetsuki and the Kunoichi. Heck if Kenkou makes another Zipangu MG, we're probably gonna have to wait for that one to be translated too.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'd actually prefer a return to the original mamono mahself. I got absolutely nothin' against the Zipangu MGs, but at the rate he's churnin'em out for it, they're liable to outstretch the originals themselves.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

KC has a habbit of churning out a LOT of MGs from a specific region or at least release MGs within a certain theme every season.

A few years back(during the summer), KC did a bunch of oceanic Monster Girls, the season after that, it was desert Monster girls.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.