Classic Canon

The Original Canon For the MGE setting.

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Crubitz
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Dragon, Kunoichi & Glacies

Re: Classic Canon

Post by Crubitz »

Brethen forgive me 4 I am new to this world (joined abt 3 days ago), I've read the post and some of the arguments (concerning the difference btwn spiritual energy and demonic energy), bt I hav 1 question, WHAT IS CLASSIC CANNON? Is it an awesum visual novel? beautiful world where 1 can marry a monster? What is it?!!!! :^^;:
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Crubitz wrote:Brethen forgive me 4 I am new to this world (joined abt 3 days ago), I've read the post and some of the arguments (concerning the difference btwn spiritual energy and demonic energy), bt I hav 1 question, WHAT IS CLASSIC CANNON? Is it an awesum visual novel? beautiful world where 1 can marry a monster? What is it?!!!! :^^;:
"Classic Canon" is the translated stuff from the MGE setting. You know, backstory, places, factions, etc. Unfortunately, the info on this site is a bit old, and there have been a few retcons since.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Basically, this is the old cannon to the MGE setting.

A lot of things have changed since that was originally made. Kenkou Cross has made many changes and updates to this universe to the point when he published his new book. There, a LOT of stuff has been updated and removed from the old settings. Comparably, this new one isn't liked as much so a LOT of people prefer the classic canon to this setting.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Crubitz
Magician
Magician

Post by Crubitz »

Rezeed wrote:Basically, this is the old cannon to the MGE setting.

A lot of things have changed since that was originally made. Kenkou Cross has made many changes and updates to this universe to the point when he published his new book. There, a LOT of stuff has been updated and removed from the old settings. Comparably, this new one isn't liked as much so a LOT of people prefer the classic canon to this setting.
Thank u.
Last edited by Crubitz on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crubitz
Magician
Magician

Post by Crubitz »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
Crubitz wrote:Brethen forgive me 4 I am new to this world (joined abt 3 days ago), I've read the post and some of the arguments (concerning the difference btwn spiritual energy and demonic energy), bt I hav 1 question, WHAT IS CLASSIC CANNON? Is it an awesum visual novel? beautiful world where 1 can marry a monster? What is it?!!!! :^^;:
"Classic Canon" is the translated stuff from the MGE setting. You know, backstory, places, factions, etc. Unfortunately, the info on this site is a bit old, and there have been a few retcons since.
Thank u.