Classic Canon

The Original Canon For the MGE setting.

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: Inari

Post by Oersted »

Kaijin wrote:Incubi will always sire vampire offsprings, however "ordinary" humans can only sire dhampir offsprings.
If incubi are human men how can you explain that?
Actually, a dhampir's birth is a rare event, and as for why it only happens when the father is a normal human...I can't be certain after all I'm not Kenkou, but my personal theory is that since the incubus has already been twisted by the demonic energy it blocks out whatever makes it possible for a dhampir to be born.(It might sound weird, but I'm not really good at explaining.)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Thing that further proves my point that either incubi CAN'T be considered humans (despite keeping their human appearance) or we've stumbled upon a plothole (yet another...x_x) of epic proportions there.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

*goes on date with inari while they discuss deep stuff*
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Kaijin wrote:
I'll just resume waiting for more info on the Inari Cooking Class and the full "after" photo of the Ushi-Oni's attempt at cooking.
What's so strange about a Gyuuki cooking? Even those who are bound to raped everyday until their pelvic bones shatter need to eat you know...
I'm not one of the bingo board enthusiasts, nor am I up in arms about a so-called "Sammich-making Ushi-Oni". I just found it funny that she broke the knife, cutting board, and table, and that in the next pic, which we can't see all of, everything was repaired via cross-shaped tape or whatever it is. The Inari's expressions are also cute. I want to know the full story about it, though, because there's a good chance I'll get even more of a laugh out of it, or that the Ushi-Oni will be even cuter to me afterwards. (Unfortunately for her, though, her "spider-taur" body and my dislike for spiders prevents her from every making it into my favorites list.)

..."Gyuuki"?

Kaijin wrote:Thing that further proves my point that either incubi CAN'T be considered humans (despite keeping their human appearance) or we've stumbled upon a plothole (yet another...x_x) of epic proportions there.
I vote for plothole and suggest we ignore it in favor of hot threesomes involving the guy, the Vampire who actually does love him despite her possible (probable, because the Dhampir wouldn't do her thing with the Vampire otherwise) Louise-level tsun bitchiness and mistreatment of him, and the Dhampir, who might be their lovechild. Of course, that's just my opinion.

musical74 wrote:*goes on date with inari while they discuss deep stuff*
*I decide to go watch a movie with Alexandra and our daughter*
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

..."Gyuuki"?
Alternate name for Ushi Oni, one of the most fascinating things that Japanese folklore has to offer is that there may be several ways to referring to same creature such as Gyuuki, Guhin (Tengu), Zenko (Kitsune), Yako (Nogitsune (aka Dark kitsune)), Ninko (Kitsunebii) etc...
just my opinion.
Ah... for a split second I thought that yet another retcon was made in the official settings...
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Kaijin wrote:Thing that further proves my point that incubi CAN'T be considered humans .
Hey finally someone that agrees with me.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Kaijin wrote: .P.S.:
the Vampire who actually does love him
o_O
just my opinion.
Ah... for a split second I thought that yet another retcon was made in the official settings...

Well, it's said in the settings that all monsters love their husbands, even if they refer to them as slaves and whatever, which means that yes, all Vampires love their husbands, even if they are as abusive towards them as Louise is towards Saito.

Feathers wrote:
Kaijin wrote:Thing that further proves my point that incubi CAN'T be considered humans .
Hey finally someone that agrees with me.
Incubi are superhuman.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Incubi are superhuman.
That is questionable. They only get increased stamina to better satiate
their monster wife needs. They do not gain super strength or magic skills.

A man needs to be a "hero" or magician to actually get a bonus in power once
corrupted. And even then, said man will rather spend most of his time mating
than properly training his skills.

Take for example the case of a man married with an Inari. The more time
he satiates his wife´s lust, the more she will demand as she will be gaining
more tails. In return, she increases her husband´s stamina and lust as well.
This cycle reaches a peak when the Inari gets her ninth tail, at which time
the "man" is reduced to basically a pounding machine who only stops briefly
to eat and perhaps sleep. Those moments might be used by the Inari to earn
some income by teaching a "monstrosity" how to cook.

Sincerely, I can´t see the "super" thing in this...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Classic Canon

Post by Kaijin »

Well, it's said in the settings that all monsters love their husbands, even if they refer to them as slaves and whatever, which means that yes, all Vampires love their husbands, even if they are as abusive towards them as Louise is towards Saito.
However in the Vampire's profile is not stated anywhere that they can actually develop love toward their targets. They ensnare men because they either develop a dependency on their blood or they are phisically attracted to them.
It's true that their attitude sort of changes once the man has losed all what made him human, but that's not because they have developed an affective bond but because of his new condition; simply put: They crave only for power and status.
Incubi are superhuman.
Super? Somehow...
Human? Not by any chance.

-Humans need to cover basic needs such as eating, sleeping or drinking, however an incubus does only need one thing: Sex. An incubus can easily can keep copulating forever and ever without wasting time on anything else (as the succubus profile state (and the dark priestess sort of does it too I guess)).

-Humans are seen as nothing but filth by vampires, however incubi are seen as powerful and noble.

-Every time a kitsune gains a tail her lust rises, a 9 tailed kitsune will eventually force her husband to mate 24/7 (stated in Inari's profile), a human would never be able to survive such long and straining lovemaking session while on the other hand incubus could easy and gladly take up such a challenge.

-And I don't think a human would be able to handle pretty well things such as a 5-6 members Twonicorn's (Bicorns are bovine monsters, so I can't compel myself to call MGE ones that way) harem, a Devil Bug pack/family or a whole Slime family tree... Heck death is the most likely scenario for an ordinary human.

The setting refers to incubi as humans, but there are way too many evidence of the opposite (I only listed a few)...
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

First of all, to set the record straight, the Inari profile doesn't say that they'll force their husband to mate 24/7, it says that they "often end up copulating all day long". Those do not necessarily mean the same thing.

Second, the part you're referring to about the Succubus profile saying that she and her Incubus husband don't need to stop having sex, and can keep going forever. That's from an old version, and it would seem that the new version of the profile doesn't mention that.

Third, your interpretation of the Vampire is merely that, your own interpretation. You prefer to see them as power and status hungry snooty bitches that are incapable of loving men, but just because the profile doesn't specifically mention that they fall in love with their man doesn't mean that they don't or can't. Reread the profile.

As for the "What is an Incubus? / By what measure is a non-human?" thing, we're getting into semantics, personal preferences, and preferred interpretations, and those kinds of arguments never go anywhere, so to put my final say on it by stating my opinion and leaving you to yours, to me, Incubi are upgraded humans, and demonic energy has made them a hell of a lot better compared to how the gods started them off.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Reread the profile.
Already done SEVERAL times, that's why I came to such a conclusion (I don't tend to blurt out things without a solid basis behind).

*Sigh* Anyway... This is starting to get entirely pointless and frustrating, it's almost like headbutting a wall.
The setting states them as human, I can't deny that... however there are plenty of evidences in the profiles that prove otherwise.

If you want to believe that they are just human, fine so be it... I'm not gonna force something you don't even consider in your head (I know that feeling and it's not nice... to the say the least).
However I still consider that there is much more behind incubi than just your average joe with an unhealthy overdose of demonic energy.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Kaijin wrote:
Reread the profile.
Already done SEVERAL times, that's why I came to such a conclusion (I don't tend to blurt out things without a solid basis behind).

*Sigh* Anyway... This is starting to get entirely pointless and frustrating, it's almost like headbutting a wall.
The setting states them as human, I can't deny that... however there are plenty of evidences in the profiles that prove otherwise.

If you want to believe that they are just human, fine so be it... I'm not gonna force something you don't even consider in your head (I know that feeling and it's not nice... to the say the least).
However I still consider that there is much more behind incubi than just your average joe with an unhealthy overdose of demonic energy.

And you've just basically echoed my feelings on such debates. I tend to try and stay out of such debates (with limited success) because it's always the same thing. One group has their view that they won't change, the other has theirs, and they argue back and forth pointlessly, sometimes with the argument getting a little too heated, insults and ad hominem attacks being thrown around, and people getting warned for such, the end result generally being that it was a bad experience for almost all involved. Rather than start such unpleasantness here, we should, as we more or less just agreed to, leave each other to our own interpretations and views and not try to force anything on each other.

To be honest, I'd like for it to be explained by the author himself how and why Incubi are still humans/technically humans according to the settings whereas by contrast when a human woman takes in enough demonic energy she becomes a monster, usually a Succubus. Regardless, the monster girls are what interest me most, so they're more important than spotting, circumventing, filling in, explaining, or discussing plot holes.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Unsealed
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: FLUFFY TAIL
Favorite Monster Type: You'd be surprised~

Post by Unsealed »

Hmmm... My take on it is probably not going to matter but maybe it'll help. Keep in mind this is just my interpretation of it, so take it with a grain of salt.

Incubi are still considered human because they still produce Spirit Energy as well as storing Demonic Energy in a sort of equilibrium, while women don't produce sufficient (or perhaps any Spirit Energy of their own. When a woman absorbs too much Demonic Energy, it overrides her own nature, transforming her into a Monster, either the type that attacked her, or one appropriate to the type of Demonic Energy applied, defaulting to Succubus thanks to the Demon Lord's Energy spread throughout all Demonic Energy.

The setting seems to incorporate a lot of Daoist concepts, with Spirit Energy roughly equating to Yang, and Demonic to Yin, if I remember which energy is called what term. So, for a man, who becomes infused with both Energies through sex or possibly even consuming certain foods, this can lead to something akin to the Elixir of Immortality. It would explain, certainly, why Incubi live longer than humans, receive increased stamina, health, sexual prowess, etc... since those things are also associated with having good Qi balance and Daoist practice. It's something akin to becoming like the 8 Daoist Immortals, except that their personal Elixir is the Demonic Energy of their partner.

As for Dhampirs, it might be that the semen of an Incubus also contains Demonic Energy as well as Spirit Energy, Corrupting it and causing the child to be a Vampire, while the semen of a man that's still human doesn't carry that taint, making it possible to conceive a Dhampir instead.

This is all just my opinion though, so feel free to ignore it. KC I am not.
Spoiler: show
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Putting this here because I don't know quite were to put it (move if needed):

Why isn't there a WEREDOG? There's weresheep, werecat, werewolf, werebat, wererabbit...you'd think there would be a weredog too. Is it because there's a werewolf already? But there's sphinx and nekomata (variations of werecat) and youko, inari and anubis (variations of werewolf/dog)...why was weredog passed over?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

The Inari and Youko are types of foxes, not werewolves or dogs.

A lot of what KC has made MG wise has to do with monsters from actual mythology.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Rezeed wrote:The Inari and Youko are types of foxes, not werewolves or dogs.
On the whole, they are still from the family of the canines .
musical74 wrote:Putting this here because I don't know quite were to put it (move if needed):

Why isn't there a WEREDOG? There's weresheep, werecat, werewolf, werebat, wererabbit...you'd think there would be a weredog too. Is it because there's a werewolf already? But there's sphinx and nekomata (variations of werecat) and youko, inari and anubis (variations of werewolf/dog)...why was weredog passed over?
Weredog? You will have to wait for KKK to retake his depiction of Japanese
creatures so that there are chances for getting an Inugami.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

musical74 wrote:Putting this here because I don't know quite were to put it (move if needed):

I think it's because of the fact that you can "domesticate" the werewolf by defeating her. In this way maybe her domesticated self counts as the weredog rather than a proud and majestic werewolf.
Though the Anubis is a wolf (from the wolf family in the profile), she is not a variant of a werewolf as there is no mention of her being so. I think that in all actuality, the Anubis should be closer to jackal than wolf according to legend.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

A lot of what KC has made MG wise has to do with monsters from actual mythology.
True, but he does throw some made up monsters in there, i mean the Kunoichi is not a mythical monster in any sense, so you never know what profile kc might ship out. So its not too farfetched for him to make a Weredog or some other canine type MG.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:
Though the Anubis is a wolf (from the wolf family in the profile), she is not a variant of a werewolf as there is no mention of her being so. I think that in all actuality, the Anubis should be closer to jackal than wolf according to legend.
Actually, at the beginning of the Anubis profile, it says: "A type of wolf which lives in the desert region."

So, technically, she is supposed to be a type of werewolf, but you are right about how the Anubis is originally a Jackal.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

A "type of wolf" doesn't necessarily mean a "type of werewolf." They just inherently belong to the same family category. A variant is a deviation from the basic form. Some examples of a variant is the Holstaurus and the Nekomata. If you look at the Nekomata, Kenkou made a specific mention that the nekomata is a "kind of werecat" indicating that the Nekomata is a deviation of the base Werecat. Same goes for the Holstaurus as they are a variant of the Minotaurus. However, in the case of the Anubis, it doesn't mention any of that kind of deviation with her base form being a werewolf.

:hmm?: Or am I being too nit-picky about this...?
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE