Dragon

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Dragon

Post by hothead1021 »

to be honest, I kinda like her chest, the spikes don't seem that sharp and it looks like they could shed off soon.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I liked this fan art of her a lot more. Seen it yet?
M_Dragon MGE 20905429.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I like that one better Feathers.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I like them both. I also like this one:
Dragon Breath.jpg

How many times have I seen that right before the fireball comes at me? Hmm...

Also, guess what. I have good news! Look at this!

*I use Dimensional Leap to teleport behind Alexandra, then, before she can react, I grab her shirt and yank it up enough to reveal her belly, which is noticeably swollen*

Damn it, Sol!

*She smacks my hands away and fixes her shirt*

Alexandra's pregnant! I knocked her up and she's carrying our child! :happyness: I'm gonna be a father now!

*I jump around, doing various flips while shouting and laughing happily*

As you might be able to see, I'm sure he's going to drive me even more crazy than he usually does-

GET READY FOR THE CUDDLE BUG!!!

*I try to glomp (flying tackle version) Alexandra, but she sidesteps me, catches me out of the air, and pulls me into an aggressive hug of her own*

...but I still love him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

yeah, but SOL needs to be careful, even if you are a dragon, you are still pregnant, so it's best to make sure nothing happens to your kid, my suggestion, make sure he's gentle before you let him hug you.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

For some reason she looks like she is casting a "Cero" out of her mouth in that one. ^^;
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

hothead1021 wrote:yeah, but SOL needs to be careful, even if you are a dragon, you are still pregnant, so it's best to make sure nothing happens to your kid, my suggestion, make sure he's gentle before you let him hug you.
*Alexandra covers my ears and smirks*

He's a hyperactive, excessively affectionate jackass at times like this, but he's not an idiot. He knew I'd dodge him. I'll just have to "wear him out" and he'll calm down, though I don't expect him to stop the hugging any time soon... Not that I'm complaining about it, of course.

*She uncovers my ears*
By the way, I'm sure Alexandra remembers the time I woke her up by singing Power of the Dragonflame. How do you think most Dragons would feel about that song?
*Alexandra's face turns red*

I asked him to wake me up at a certain time, and rather than doing what I expected him to, which was kiss me and make a Sleeping Beauty joke, or grope me until I woke up, because he'd never simply shake me or call my name, he snuck up right next to the bed, turned up the volume on his computer's speakers, and hit play, then sang along.

*I give a big smile*

I actually timed it so that I turned the volume up at the right time to yell "Rise, mighty dragon!" at that part of the song. The look on her face was priceless.

Like I said, he's a pain in the ass.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:I like them both. I also like this one:
Dragon Breath.jpg

How many times have I seen that right before the fireball comes at me? Hmm...

Also, guess what. I have good news! Look at this!

*I use Dimensional Leap to teleport behind Alexandra, then, before she can react, I grab her shirt and yank it up enough to reveal her belly, which is noticeably swollen*

Damn it, Sol!

*She smacks my hands away and fixes her shirt*

Alexandra's pregnant! I knocked her up and she's carrying our child! :happyness: I'm gonna be a father now!

*I jump around, doing various flips while shouting and laughing happily*

As you might be able to see, I'm sure he's going to drive me even more crazy than he usually does-

GET READY FOR THE CUDDLE BUG!!!

*I try to glomp (flying tackle version) Alexandra, but she sidesteps me, catches me out of the air, and pulls me into an aggressive hug of her own*

...but I still love him.
That is a pretty nice pic.
On another note...When the hell did you get pregnant Alexandria!?

I'm curious about that myself Red.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote: That is a pretty nice pic.

I remember one time back on MGU when people were getting off-topic in the Dragon topic and I used that pic for a funny "urge everyone to get back on-topic" post...

There aren't any i's in my first name. Anyway, Sol and I have been together for a long time now, and he removed his self-applied sterility curse not long after we settled down. Considering the fact that we've been, uh... "getting intimate" every night for decades, it was bound to happen eventually.

The way I understand it, you'll lay an egg, and that egg will eventually hatch into our beautiful daughter. I know you haven't been pregnant for long, but when will you start lactating?

*She blushes*

I don't know, you perv!

Yes, I am.

*I grin proudly*

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote: That is a pretty nice pic.

I remember one time back on MGU when people were getting off-topic in the Dragon topic and I used that pic for a funny "urge everyone to get back on-topic" post...

There aren't any i's in my first name. Anyway, Sol and I have been together for a long time now, and he removed his self-applied sterility curse not long after we settled down. Considering the fact that we've been, uh... "getting intimate" every night for decades, it was bound to happen eventually.

The way I understand it, you'll lay an egg, and that egg will eventually hatch into our beautiful daughter. I know you haven't been pregnant for long, but when will you start lactating?

*She blushes*

I don't know, you perv!

Yes, I am.

*I grin proudly*
I think I remember you putting that pic up. It's still a nice pic and greatly demonstrates the Dragon's power.
Eh, it's a single letter. Nothing more than that...and self applied sterility curse? What, too afraid to be a father at your age? Hell, I thought that you to would've had a child a lot sooner considering how much sex you two talk about.

Red, be nice. No need to say anything about that...Yeah.
Anyway, to try and get back into the swing of things, just what would a human woman have to be like in order to be able to convince a Lilim to turn her into a Dragon?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote: I think I remember you putting that pic up. It's still a nice pic and greatly demonstrates the Dragon's power.
Just wait until I teach Alexandra some of the really powerful spells...

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Eh, it's a single letter. Nothing more than that...and self applied sterility curse? What, too afraid to be a father at your age? Hell, I thought that you to would've had a child a lot sooner considering how much sex you two talk about.

Red, be nice. No need to say anything about that...Yeah.
Actually, it was more of a "guarantee of responsibility". You see, with the way my life has been, had I sired any kids, I wouldn't have been able to be there for them, and I refuse to not be a good father for any of my kids. It's funny, though... To be honest, it looks like I didn't need it. ...For the most part, anyway. I've only ever done it with my first wife, who was the Succubus that turned me into an Incubus, which was totally consensual, by the way, and Al Azif. I still had the curse applied when we did it, so I don't know if the Necronomicon herself can get pregnant, but... Anyway, every other time I've ever tried to get laid, I failed. It was either because the monster girl knew about me and didn't want to be seen with me, or she could smell the blood on my hands, or she saw me during one of my "consumed by rage" moments, or something interrupted us, or Al cock-blocked me.

*Al Azif teleports in next to me*

Sol has only ever tried to do it with monster girls because he knew that if he did it with a human woman, he'd eventually turn her into a Succubus, and he didn't want any problems arising from that.

Right. Anyway, Alexandra is the third person I've ever had sex with, and she'll be the only one from now on.
ShadowBladeX wrote: Anyway, to try and get back into the swing of things, just what would a human woman have to be like in order to be able to convince a Lilim to turn her into a Dragon?
Maybe one who's proud, arrogant, greedy, thinks she's better than everyone else (and might be), and really smart? Of course, since it can either be "the Lilim decides based on her idea of what's most 'fitting' for the woman" or "the Lilim picks randomly", the human woman might be able to ask really nicely for it.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

So how likely would it be to see a Dragon use skills similar to the Dragoons from the final Fantasy series, spear, high jumps and all?

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I guess it might be possible, but I see them more as a hack and slash type warrior with an ability to use a dragon power (something like a shout from Skyrim).
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I guess it might be possible, but I see them more as a hack and slash type warrior with an ability to use a dragon power (something like a shout from Skyrim).
So basically a sword/axe type of warrior then? I can see that, especially a Dragon using a two handed sword of some kind along with said Dragon shouts and breaths.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Hm...I think a large bladed weapon sort of similar to Satellizer El Bridget in the manwha Freezing would suit her best.

This large blade would probably match the fighting style I see her using - something like a high-speed hack and slash. This weapon can be used like a regular sword, but the design makes it just as deadly with dashing, cutting attacks.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Hm...I think a large bladed weapon sort of similar to Satellizer El Bridget in the manwha Freezing would suit her best.

This large blade would probably match the fighting style I see her using - something like a high-speed hack and slash. This weapon can be used like a regular sword, but the design makes it just as deadly with dashing, cutting attacks.
Holy...I had no idea there was another Freezing fan on this site! Sweet!! :happyness:

And yeah, I can see a Dragon going for more high speed attacks while using a blade similar to that. Using her wings to help her pick up speed when she attacks, while using her superior strength to cleave an opponents weapon in two should they actually manage to stand and block her strike.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Kinda makes me think, since the dragon is most likely going to use fire attacks, don't you think that her sword has to withstand unbearably high temperatures?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:Kinda makes me think, since the dragon is most likely going to use fire attacks, don't you think that her sword has to withstand unbearably high temperatures?
Well, that would kind of be required if said dragon is gonna use a sword or a metallic weapon at all. Being able to withstand high temperatures would be most helpful so she doesn't end up with a useless piece of melted metal.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Feathers wrote:I liked this fan art of her a lot more. Seen it yet?
M_Dragon MGE 20905429.jpg
Too bad that artist get worst and worst as he draw, I wonder why. :\

Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Peacekeeper1894 wrote: Too bad that artist get worst and worst as he draw, I wonder why. :\
"Butter T" you mean? Regarding his works around the MGE, he is quite consistent
with his art. Don´t know about his other woks but perhaps it could be the consequence
of mass producing images that his quality might be getting affected.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...