Dark Elf

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Dark Elf

Post by GorgonMage »

Drizzt is a Forgotten Realms Dark Elf who threw off the evil ways of his people and became a hero.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I'd like to say one thing about the Dark Elves, even though they treat their men like slaves, they are just the S in the S&M, hey who knows? there could already be an S&M club run by them.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

An S&M club run by Dark Elves........we are all doomed!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Whippe Lash wrote:An S&M club run by Dark Elves........we are all doomed!
Only if you go inside said club Whippe...Only if you go inside.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Me in general or everyone? Because I think I could slip by unnoticed, as long as you come with me.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Whippe Lash wrote:Me in general or everyone? Because I think I could slip by unnoticed, as long as you come with me.
Well, a little of both I guess. I mean, I figured that an S&M club ran by Dark Elves would be a little exclusive in a sense considering how Dark Elves usually are and the only way a person would be doomed is if they went inside said club.

Also...I would come with you, though we would have to be careful because if a Dark Elf spotted us, then I would have to send you away in order to keep them off you.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

My hero!

But I think that they would be outside, looking for people, maybe grab their arm, brushing their chest against you telling you that if you want to have the time of your life then you should step inside.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Whippe Lash wrote:My hero!

But I think that they would be outside, looking for people, maybe grab their arm, brushing their chest against you telling you that if you want to have the time of your life then you should step inside.
Basically, being subtle about what they do, then once you're inside, things get interesting/frightening...Very devious.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I suppose if things got really bad for you, I could make a scene to distract them, thus allowing you to escape.

Undoubtedly this "scene" involves you embarrassing me in public by doing something perverted.

...Which would piss you off and cause you to attack me, thus my dodging of your fire breath and your spells would take up most of their attention, allowing them to sneak away.

*Alexandra is visibly angry just from imagining it*
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

what? distracting the drows are incredibly easy

*Edited* for content by Dragonstryke

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

...Am I a dreamer for wanting a Dark Elf who is a lighter and softer version of the norm? Like, instead of dominating her man, she only deals in lots of teasing like light touches in just the right places, whispered calls in the mans ear, stuff like that. Maybe the possibility of a little BDSM here and there, but nothing that would be dominating in the sense of what some think when they see the Dark Elf.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
ShadowBladeX wrote:...Am I a dreamer for wanting a Dark Elf who is a lighter and softer version of the norm? Like, instead of dominating her man, she only deals in lots of teasing like light touches in just the right places, whispered calls in the mans ear, stuff like that. Maybe the possibility of a little BDSM here and there, but nothing that would be dominating in the sense of what some think when they see the Dark Elf.
To answer your question: yes, you are. You are asking for a Dark Elf not to be a Dark
Elf. Nevertheless, you may still get something similar to what you long for in Suepangu...
It is called a "Jorogumo"...

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings
ShadowBladeX wrote:...Am I a dreamer for wanting a Dark Elf who is a lighter and softer version of the norm? Like, instead of dominating her man, she only deals in lots of teasing like light touches in just the right places, whispered calls in the mans ear, stuff like that. Maybe the possibility of a little BDSM here and there, but nothing that would be dominating in the sense of what some think when they see the Dark Elf.
To answer your question: yes, you are. You are asking for a Dark Elf not to be a Dark
Elf. Nevertheless, you may still get something similar to what you long for in Suepangu...
It is called a "Jorogumo"...

Regards.
Actually Subliminal, Jurougumo is likely more extreme then Dark Elf since it is plainly stated in her disposition that she is sadistic, while the word is not even present in the Dark Elf profile. So I think ShadowBladeX could encounter a Dark Elf like the one he described, though they may be a bit more rare then the normal garden variety Dark Elves. Besides, within any species there will always be variation and outliers, so nothing is impossible technically.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Tsar CUBE wrote:Actually Subliminal, Jurougumo is likely more extreme then Dark Elf since it is plainly stated in her disposition that she is sadistic, while the word is not even present in the Dark Elf profile.
Well, the requested monster was required to not be " dominating in the sense
of what some think when they see the Dark Elf."
. So, upon the evidence you
have just exposed, then the "Whore Spider" would actually fit one of the prerequisites.

The Dark Elf uses magic to make her prey feel pleasure instead of pain when
going through her nasty games. She might even take delight on braking your mind
little by little.

The Jorogumo instead does not seem to have any magical ability nor needs it, as she
is a mistress of seduction at daytime. Then at night, she uses her brutal libido to brake
her prey´s spine...

As you can see, the Spider she-monster is, in fact, very different to the Dark Elf in her
dominating skills...plus would recover her more tender side at dawn.
Tsar CUBE wrote:So I think ShadowBladeX could encounter a Dark Elf like the one he described, though they may be a bit more rare then the normal garden variety Dark Elves.
He might encounter an ELF with that characteristic (which would be halfway in the
process of becoming a Dark Elf), or simply some other sub-type.
Tsar CUBE wrote: so nothing is impossible technically.
Abstemious Succubbi...

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings

Tsar CUBE wrote:So I think ShadowBladeX could encounter a Dark Elf like the one he described, though they may be a bit more rare then the normal garden variety Dark Elves.
He might encounter an ELF with that characteristic (which would be halfway in the
process of becoming a Dark Elf), or simply some other sub-type.

Regards.
What do you mean by "half way"? You mean like a Dark Elf who hasn't been fully trained in the usual Dark Elf customs?

Also, the idea of the type of Dark Elf I described above being a sub-type of the regular dark Elf is intriguing. Like, maybe a clan branched off due to certain differences between them and their "sisters" and left to focus on their own brand of loving.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
ShadowBladeX wrote:What do you mean by "half way"? You mean like a Dark Elf who hasn't been fully trained in the usual Dark Elf customs?
Yes. Say you encounter one who still retains some vague memories of
her former pride, yet is almost completely and irreversible "submerged" in
Lust, however still hasn´t found any other "veteran" Dark Elf who could
possibly help her complete her transformation.
ShadowBladeX wrote:Also, the idea of the type of Dark Elf I described above being a sub-type of the regular dark Elf is intriguing. Like, maybe a clan branched off due to certain differences between them and their "sisters" and left to focus on their own brand of loving.
If, as the writer of this suspects, KKK gets his inspiration from the interpretations
of the media and pop culture about the mythological creatures he later "moefies", rather than
the original sources themselves, then chances are that more elven kind might arise from
his corruption fetish-loving mind.

If he even took out jobs to turn them into monster girls, then why not adding "Night Elves" for example?
(art by fabiouehara from DeviantArt)

Regards.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I would imagine he gets sued by Blizzard if he took Night Elves :^^;:

At least the other races he took don't seem to belong to big corporations :XD:
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

How come you give the nice pictures to other people sum and not me?

If Dark Elves existed.....what would their take on racism would be?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Whippe Lash wrote:How come you give the nice pictures to other people sum and not me?

Their take on racism? Every male is basically a slave in waiting and every woman will be one of them. Colorof skin don't mean jack to them really.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Whippe Lash wrote:How come you give the nice pictures to other people sum and not me?

Their take on racism? Every male is basically a slave in waiting and every woman will be one of them. Colorof skin don't mean jack to them really.
Lol, well said, to them everyone but a Dark Elf is inferior I think :XD: