Dark Elf

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Re: Dark Elf

Post by Katsoro »

What dose a dark elf do if she finds a male dark elf? I was always curious about that.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Katsoro wrote:What dose a dark elf do if she finds a male dark elf? I was always curious about that.
There are no male Dark Elves as far as I know.

However, if we were to extrapolate the behaviour of Drow from D&D then she would treat a male Dark Elf maybe just a tiny bit better then a human, since they likely have a matriarchal society... so all in all probably not much different to how she would treat a male human... :^^;: :nosebleed:
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

Hmm I guess that makes scenes, makes you wonder if the Dark Elf sees anyone as an equal (unlikely).
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Katsoro wrote:Hmm I guess that makes scenes, makes you wonder if the Dark Elf sees anyone as an equal (unlikely).
Well some of them might, not all of them fit the same standard mould. There are probably some that would see her lover as an equal but still want him to submit to her in bed :nosebleed:
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

submit to her in bed lol. That's a good one. I wonder if the Dark Elves would have stuff like masochistic schools, you know teach the ignorant man what there role in society is.

ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

So I got a scenario and question on my mind.

Say a young Dark Elf has escaped from her village after it was ransacked, but she was injured in the process and ends up laying against a tree while slowly bleeding out. A older guy comes along, sees her and decides that he can't leave her to die so he takes her with him to where ever he lives, nurses her back to normal and basically takes care of her like she's one of his own.

My question is: Would said Dark Elf view the guy as a potential slave mate years later when she's older or would there be possible changes in her own disposition and the disposition that was imputed since she was young?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

My guess is that she would see him as a potential slave or just a "lowly human" at first. Over time however she would probably start to change her views and begin to see him as a equal. Of course this would all depend on how young she was and what her personality is like.

This is only my guess tho.

ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Katsoro wrote:My guess is that she would see him as a potential slave or just a "lowly human" at first. Over time however she would probably start to change her views and begin to see him as a equal. Of course this would all depend on how young she was and what her personality is like.

This is only my guess tho.
Hmm...So a Dark Elf who's about eight or nine would work out best with the above scenario because she would have already started her training, but it wouldn't have reached the point where she basically takes on the full mantle of the teachings of the Dark Elves. In other words: There's still time to take out some of the training that she went through or at least make it to where she's less opted to use said training, but thinks about other, more softer methods that aren't complete dominance, especially if the older man basically keeps from encouraging it and puts much less emphasis on it.

As for personality, I imagine that after said Dark Elf's village is ransacked and possibly seeing the deaths of her sisters, plus her own injuries and the older man's general kindness, her general personality would change to cope with all of that, though how receptive she would be to the older man would depend on her original personality, which has a better chance of coming out after she started to cope with the loss .

A bit of soul searching could lead to her seeing the older man as a surrogate father instead of a potential mate.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shikan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Jester
Favorite Monster Type: Dark elf/giritabilu/arachne

Post by Shikan »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
Katsoro wrote:What dose a dark elf do if she finds a male dark elf? I was always curious about that.
There are no male Dark Elves as far as I know.

However, if we were to extrapolate the behaviour of Drow from D&D then she would treat a male Dark Elf maybe just a tiny bit better then a human, since they likely have a matriarchal society... so all in all probably not much different to how she would treat a male human... :^^;: :nosebleed:
Then there is the sets of lore that have dark elves worshiping the spider queen. While the driders; who are dark elves the spider queen turns into half dark elf and half spider people; who I imagine are considered the noble class.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

ShadowBladeX wrote:So I got a scenario and question on my mind.

Say a young Dark Elf has escaped from her village after it was ransacked, but she was injured in the process and ends up laying against a tree while slowly bleeding out. A older guy comes along, sees her and decides that he can't leave her to die so he takes her with him to where ever he lives, nurses her back to normal and basically takes care of her like she's one of his own.

My question is: Would said Dark Elf view the guy as a potential slave mate years later when she's older or would there be possible changes in her own disposition and the disposition that was imputed since she was young?
That sounds like a potential fic shadow, i would like to read one day.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Vendettadabeast wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:So I got a scenario and question on my mind.

That sounds like a potential fic shadow, i would like to read one day.
Truthfully VD, it's all just an idea at the moment, but if I can find my stride, I can possibly expand on this idea for a fic, with a few tweaks here and there.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I'll say this for the Dark Elf. She's very inventive.

She also makes me glad I'm a 99 year old Medusa and safe from her attentions.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Then I guess you've never been to the Beast Stables have you?

Is there someone that the Dark Elf would not punish?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:Then I guess you've never been to the Beast Stables have you?

Is there someone that the Dark Elf would not punish?

Yes-Flare.

If they tried she would go NOVA on them!

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I don't think I've ever spoken to Flare....
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:I don't think I've ever spoken to Flare....
She's very nice. I like her.

Dark Elves are lots of fun. Only I prefer the real thing. Hehehehe

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

You perfer being tied up and flogged? Me two! Lets hope the Dark Elves don't find us!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:You perfer being tied up and flogged? Me two! Lets hope the Dark Elves don't find us!
I'm kinkier than that. Only I don't know if the Dark Elves have the means to fulfii my fantasties.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Your just giving me more to talk about in the Pm.

I wonder if a Dark Elf can go too far.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:Your just giving me more to talk about in the Pm.

I wonder if a Dark Elf can go too far.
I'm sure that they would know just how much you can take so that they don't hurt you.

GO TEAM JACOB!