Dark Elf

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Re: Dark Elf

Post by Fort »

Kaijin wrote:Hmmm...
If I had to guess I would probably say that they would rather compete to each other in order to see who gets to keep you, which can actually be rather nice aswell...
Very optimistic views there, though sometimes things you don't want to happen to you when you are not calling the shots. But still it's a nice fantasy, until it turns into a nightmare.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

More of a nightmare is having both mother and daughter torturing you at the same time... Or so I think.
Oh by the way, thanks about the optimistic part. It's not something I manage to see/hear/read that often considering that I can be quite the pessimistic one.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Hmm would she be a one to induce auto-erotic asphyxiation?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I wouldn't mind being a Dark Elf slave. And being the slave to my loli Dark Elf daughters. That would be true wincest.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

This made me wonder for the longest time, what if the man the Dark elf captured pulled off a complete role reversal on where he used to be a meek and cowardly guy until one day he snapped and became a sadistic and made his Dark Elf captor his slave instead.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Dark elves are pretty scary. Any fan of R.A Salvatore will tell you that.

Whips, chains and lots of leather. Once you've been with a Dark Elf you never forget it. The scars remain.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I still despise the filthy Drows with every fiber of my being and very much like to the hurt them a lot......seeing as I can't be anywhere near as descriptive about such desires.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

I can't help but love dark elves, i hate there attitudes but i think with my dick more then my mind so i guess the lust will some what distract me.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

What I wanna know is where the HELL are the dudes with a frickin' BACKBONE. I mean srsly. If yer gonna get caught by a damn dirty Drow, AT LEAST keep yer chin up enough to NEVER let'em do whatever the fuck they want an' take it lyin' down.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I mean srsly. If yer gonna get caught by a damn dirty Drow, AT LEAST keep yer chin up enough to NEVER let'em do whatever the fuck they want an' take it lyin' down.
The more resistance you have, the happier you make them, the happier they are the more motivated they become... And if that happens you don't wanna even imagine how hellish the torture can become...

It's kind of an ironic twist but your deep perennial hatred for this subvariety of elves actually makes you the most suitable husband for their kin, since they will get countless hour of fun trying to break the unbreakable toy you are...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Um.....noooo.....that can't happen. The worse they treat me, the more I'll despise them. It'll be a never-ending cycle of deepest loathing. If they're gonna torture me, it's gonna be til I bite the dust from bloodloss, cuz the word "Mistress" will not even show a micro-tenth of a chance to entertain such a thought of sayin' it. They can get as motivated as they want. Screw'em all.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Um.....noooo.....that can't happen. The worse they treat me, the more I'll despise them. It'll be a never-ending cycle of deepest loathing. If they're gonna torture me, it's gonna be til I bite the dust from bloodloss, cuz the word "Mistress" will not even show a micro-tenth of a chance to entertain such a thought of sayin' it. They can get as motivated as they want. Screw'em all.

Remember that their whips cause you pleasure, not pain, and that the monsters' demonic energy somehow protects you from physical harm during intercourse, which means that anyone who ends up with a Dark Elf would be grunting and groaning in pleasure as he blows his load over and over again, rather than screaming or shouting in pain from the whipping.

I still prefer a monster girl with scales, though.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Bullshit. Even if my body betrays me, my hatred for them will only increase should they make the grandiose mistake of teasingly suggesting that said aforementioned pleasure-inducing equipment meant that I LIKE pain. Dumbass Drows......
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Bullshit. Even if my body betrays me, my hatred for them will only increase should they make the grandiose mistake of teasingly suggesting that said aforementioned pleasure-inducing equipment meant that I LIKE pain. Dumbass Drows......
But at the same time you never know... you could just hate them less and learn to tolerate them. After all the human body, and mind seems to be very good at adapting to situations if it means surviving.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Flash what the hell are you doing my mistress's profile page -___-

Didn't we come to an agreement back on MGU that I don't call you Tsundere and you don't flame my mistress? >.>
FlashGrenade0 wrote:What I wanna know is where the HELL are the dudes with a frickin' BACKBONE. I mean srsly. If yer gonna get caught by a damn dirty Drow, AT LEAST keep yer chin up enough to NEVER let'em do whatever the fuck they want an' take it lyin' down.
You do realise some people LIKE the idea of a sexy exotic woman slowly breaking them and making them call her mistress? One of these people even runs this site >.>

It doesn't really have anything to do with a backbone, I for one have too much backbone, arrogance and pride, however I would absolutely love to get that pride broken by her to the point where I call her mistress, it's just a fetish thing, you either get it or you don't really.

And I am sure if she caught you and noticed you weren't breaking she would probably release you since I don't see her having an interest in someone who bad mouths her every step of the way. And Yes not everyone will submit to her since some people are put off by this sort of thing and the fact that they feel pleasure from it will make it even WORSE for those people like you said. If a guy doesn't get broken and only gets worse from her treatment she will get the message and throw him out since she would want to fuck one that actually enjoys it in the end not one that continues to hate her, she is not a masochist after all.

So lets just agree on two things here, Flash will not like her and she will not break him and she will likely have no interest what so ever in him because of it AND lets also agree on the fact that there are a lot of people out there who would love the idea of her breaking them.

Anyway if you ever have Dark Elf trouble Flash then direct them all to me and give them my phone number, it's a win-win deal. ^^.V
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's fine. I can dig that. If they attack me on sight though, forget sendin'em to you. They're goin' DOWN. BIG TIME.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Bleh! Dark elves. Only way I could stand being around one was if I raised one from baby to adult myself and that would mean basically making sure that ehr bondage nature would be kept to a freaking minimum.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

ShadowBladeX wrote:Bleh! Dark elves. Only way I could stand being around one was if I raised one from baby to adult myself and that would mean basically making sure that ehr bondage nature would be kept to a freaking minimum.
Wont that sort of defeat the purpose of her? I mean if you don't like bondage then why not just stick with the normal elf?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:Bleh! Dark elves. Only way I could stand being around one was if I raised one from baby to adult myself and that would mean basically making sure that ehr bondage nature would be kept to a freaking minimum.
Wont that sort of defeat the purpose of her? I mean if you don't like bondage then why not just stick with the normal elf?
Maybe...maybe not. I just like the idea of a Dark Elf who isn't too into the whole slave and bondage thing. I'm the type who seems to like thinking outside the norm when it comes to certain MGs...which means taking away things I don't like...and altering them...Okay, it does defeat the purpose of the Dark Elf, but I want a reason to like her beyond her looks dang it! Yeah, the Dark Elf looks sexy, but her nature, personality...hell, her whole profile is basically one huge turn off for me, which is a shame because I do like the way the Dark Elf looks (Minus the whip).
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Tsar CUBE wrote:
Maybe...maybe not. I just like the idea of a Dark Elf who isn't too into the whole slave and bondage thing. I'm the type who seems to like thinking outside the norm when it comes to certain MGs...which means taking away things I don't like...and altering them...Okay, it does defeat the purpose of the Dark Elf, but I want a reason to like her beyond her looks dang it! Yeah, the Dark Elf looks sexy, but her nature, personality...hell, her whole profile is basically one huge turn off for me, which is a shame because I do like the way the Dark Elf looks (Minus the whip).
I'm pretty sure that like with any species of organisms there will be outliers, so I'm sure there are some Dark Elves who are not heavily into it, you will just have to find them :3

Though now that I know her whip doesn't cause pain apparently I would like her just the way she is... minus the incest part... unless her daughter wasn't mine in which case.... O/////O