Succubus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Mikomi-no-Kijo
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: KittyFoxDragon
Favorite Monster Type: so many, to many to pick from

Re: Succubus

Post by Mikomi-no-Kijo »

i was hoping that all three succubi pics would be posted here, oh well
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Check the Spoiler on the first page, it should all be there now.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Thanks for that Rez
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Mikomi-no-Kijo
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: KittyFoxDragon
Favorite Monster Type: so many, to many to pick from

Post by Mikomi-no-Kijo »

yay, thank you n.n :happyness:
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

:hmm?: Ok, quick question. It's something that has me quite confused. Do Succubus' actually take the sold of men after they feed, or not? I can't remember which entry it was, but I definately know I read it in one of the entries. I'm so confused. :@_@: :@_@:
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

@Gorgon and Mikomi: Think nothing of it.

If you mean Soul, no. Like all races that take spiritual energy, no souls are taken.

Spiritual energy is just the energy your soul produces. Depending on gender, it works differently, but only slightly.(Human men emit it like a generator, women take in the energy around them.) It's not like you would die if you were robbed of spiritual energy. Just get some rest or a good meal and you will be back to normal in no time. It's not in the prerogative of monster girls to end the lives of men for various reasons(One being they are seen as the universal male of all the races and another being the demon lord doesn't want that. That's just to list a few of many)

If I were to guess, you must have seen the translations DesuDesu made before Brolen took over translating the MGE profiles and canon.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Ah, I see. Thanks for the tip. :^^:
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Even "real" succubi didn't take souls. They were, actually, low ranked demons whose only purpose was to collect semen in order to breed more of their kind.
The soul eating/stealing stuff seems to be something that authors came up in reccent times, just to make their stories more frightning. The worst thing that could happend is your soul being send to hell.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Hood wrote:Even "real" succubi didn't take souls. They were, actually, low ranked demons whose only purpose was to collect semen in order to breed more of their kind.
The soul eating/stealing stuff seems to be something that authors came up in reccent times, just to make their stories more frightning. The worst thing that could happend is your soul being send to hell.
Yes that's what happens in my succubi books that I read. After bonking a succubus she can choose to send you to Hell. Your body bursts into flames and turns to ash and your soul goes to meet the ultimate evil.

The MGE succubus is a LOT nicer.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Crubitz
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Dragon, Kunoichi & Glacies

Post by Crubitz »

Dammit, so hot. :nosebleed:
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Something I was thinking about...

Would a succubus mind *sharing* with other mamono? Obviously there are a few she wouldn't (unicorns, lamias) but would she mind sharing with a hobgoblin or a youko, so that the guy has a hot threesome?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
LilyTheKitsune
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Definately the bestest fox
Favorite Monster Type: Jack, Dark Slime, Salamander
Location: Northern Ireland (Not Ireland...thats a different country)

Post by LilyTheKitsune »

musical74 wrote:Something I was thinking about...

Would a succubus mind *sharing* with other mamono? Obviously there are a few she wouldn't (unicorns, lamias) but would she mind sharing with a hobgoblin or a youko, so that the guy has a hot threesome?
She would be too busy raping him to think about it
If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Just wanted to mention, we've got about the first half of KC's succubus guide "Succubus Notebook" translated over on redux: http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=143

Be it courtship, combat styles, biology or anatomy, the notebook goes into quite nice detail about a lot of things.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

All out frontal attack monster race.

Post by Kaijin »

Pretty thorough examination of the "Pikabbus" (because let's face it, she's pretty much the Pikachu of the MGE world), but I noticed a huge informative gap...

If the "Pokédex" entry mentions that pretty much every inch in their bodies is meant to please (and drain men completely dry) whether if they want it or not and even goes all the way to describe each and every possible part and functionality of her "sexanatomy", how come that there is no mention (even if it's just anecdotical) to neither her arse (as a whole) nor her anus?

Are they unable to perform anal (and buttjobs)? Do they lack an anus (which would be plausible since their main (and ideally speaking only) source of nourishment is life force)? Do their tails actually act as their anuses? Or it simply is that Kenkou has an unnatural and inexplicable case of abhorrence for anal sex? (which it would be a case worth studying, he pretty much includes baffling and cringing fetishes into his setting as it was nothing yet he seems to utterly abhor fetishes way tamer such as anal sex of futanari).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

From reading over the various Q and A sessions he has done (both on MGR and with Japanese fans) my impression has long been that Kenkou does choose to only detail fetishes that appeal to him personally, while at the same time not saying those other fetishes don't exist. He gets around it via broad statements, like saying in the settings info that monsters will indulge a man in most fetishes, that monsters can use many parts of their bodies for sexual activities, etc.

But as for succubus tails being used for pleasuring themselves and others, I think its more just his take on a very common monster girl trope rather than being meant to take the place of something else. Of course I could be wrong.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

He gets around it via broad statements, like saying in the settings info that monsters will indulge a man in most fetishes, that monsters can use many parts of their bodies for sexual activities, etc.
So in other words: He pretty much "entrusts" us with the task of assuming something that he's either too picky or too lazy to implement on his own.
...Superb writing skills there, yes siree...

Other than that... I've got to admit that my interest for succubi in this setting has drastically diminished after reading this leaflet (even if it wasn't that high to begin with...)
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Is there any particular reason KC should detail fetishes he has no interest in? KC didn't make MGE with the intention of catering to every fetish (not that you are implying that).

Also, the issues you raise bring to mind something I was told some time ago about the different expectations Japanese and English people have regarding written works. Namely for the Japanese a lot more responsibility is placed on the reader to learn what the writer's intentions are, to judge what is written in the context of those intentions, etc. In English works the readers tend to expect the author to tell them more directly, and if they don't understand then more responsibility is placed on the author rather than the reader. This may explain some of the disconnect that results between KC's English and Japanese fans regarding his work. A lot of things we want to have directly confirmed are treated as a given by the Japanese fans, or at least that has been my impression.

Although I doubt anyone, including KC himself, seriously considers his writing to be genius regardless. He set out to make a world where you can have a happy, sex-filled life with a monster girl and not have to worry about much else. Its become more than that in the eyes of many and has gained a lot more lore thanks to its popularity, but the premise remains the same.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

(not that you are implying that).
If I don't (that I don't), why do you make it sound as if I did? But if that man is focusing on a creature that is literally lust incarnate and pretty much ATTEMPTING to make us think that each and every inch of her body is made with the only purpose to please, drain and dominate her prey/"groom to be", then why leaving such an important part (for that purpose) out of the friggin' picture? It's a move absurd, illogical and downright moronic (for this creature at the very least).

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
I recall that he already mentioned (and several times to boot) that he doesn't literally care about his Western fanbase and he mainly focus on his Japanese fanbase (although it'd be interesting to see how long he takes in changing his tune once $ start migrating into his pockets) but that doesn't mean that we should do all the job for him... And spare me the whole "different country, different culture, different approach" crap since I've read plenty of material coming from Japan (be it books, manga, visual novels, etc, etc...) to know that it ain't true at all (or at the very least the absoulte and undeniable truth you claim it to be).

.P.S.:
Although I doubt anyone, including KC himself, seriously considers his writing to be genius regardless. He set out to make a world where you can have a happy, sex-filled life with a monster girl and not have to worry about much else. Its become more than that in the eyes of many and has gained a lot more lore thanks to its popularity, but the premise remains the same.

The thing that it truly made him shine and stand out was pretty much his quality as illustrator, the man just excels at drawing... As a writer he leaves a lot to be desired... His setting is full of plotholes, inconsistencies, retcons that rather than fix things just make things worse, Mary Sue characters, broken skills, entries that don't offer anything to the setting other than showcase a one-time per setting fetish...
As an artbook is superb, but that's pretty much it...

...But then again as I always say "when canon fails, fanon will always provide".