Succubus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Succubus

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Very good point there, VD. *sighs* Guess the only thing for it is to dodge'em like my entire life depended on it if I'm not anywhere NEAR in the mood and she refuses to hear the word "no".
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Well the reason she probably doesn't care about the word "no" is because she knows that as soon as she has her in her thighs all you will be screaming is "YES!!!!" X3
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Also a good point. Which is why I reiterate: dodge like my life depended on it. If I'm captured, there's no turning back then.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Also a good point. Which is why I reiterate: dodge like my life depended on it. If I'm captured, there's no turning back then.
I'm with you on that one ^^

Only in my case I will likely only run so she would chase me, and then i would likely do an epic "accidental" tripping on something non existent and fall down so she could catch me :3

That way I'm sure it will be more fun for both me and her since capturing her prey is probably part of the fun for her :3
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, though to REALLY get to me after I was caught, she'd have to be quite suggestively impulsive. I really dig the mamono that play mind games with ya ta make yer mind squirm in confusion from how much you don't think you should, but you SOOO want to, and she's readin' you like a book the whole way. Yep, hawt.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah, though to REALLY get to me after I was caught, she'd have to be quite suggestively impulsive. I really dig the mamono that play mind games with ya ta make yer mind squirm in confusion from how much you don't think you should, but you SOOO want to, and she's readin' you like a book the whole way. Yep, hawt.
Did not know that you were into those types O_o

But, yeah the ultimate Seductress like the Succubus DEMANDS more attention so I better not find her on the last page here again :evilwhat?:

That aside, I really like her corruption part as well, her turning her man into an incubus is one of the hottest things for me, since I'm really into that sort of thing :nosebleed:

Those runes on her look extra hot as well :love:
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Yeah to many people can't appreciate the Seductive power of the Succubus, that is in tell they get caught by one :evilllol: .
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I'm thinking that maybe the succubus got over shadowed by the Lilim. Succubi are one of my favorite MGs, but I just put the Lilim in my top 5. Maybe I should note that I love succubi including the Lilim...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I'm thinking that maybe the succubus got over shadowed by the Lilim. Succubi are one of my favorite MGs, but I just put the Lilim in my top 5. Maybe I should note that I love succubi including the Lilim...
I think it's less over shadowed by the Lilim and more over shadowed by every other MG in the MGE verse, as they all have something that makes them a little more unique, while the Succubus isn't so much unique in or herself.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

ShadowBladeX wrote: I think it's less over shadowed by the Lilim and more over shadowed by every other MG in the MGE verse, as they all have something that makes them a little more unique, while the Succubus isn't so much unique in or herself.
Of course, every MG in that verse is stated to have a little bit of succubus in them.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

You know, I wonder how a Succubus would react if She was in the modern world ans she got wind of Gigolos?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:You know, I wonder how a Succubus would react if She was in the modern world ans she got wind of Gigolos?
Most likely be ecstatic at the idea at first, but then decide that the idea is stupid cause why would one have to PAY to have sex in the first place? At least, that's my opinion anyway.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

hmm, is there any case of a succubi feeling generic?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Jstuckey2012 wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote: I think it's less over shadowed by the Lilim and more over shadowed by every other MG in the MGE verse, as they all have something that makes them a little more unique, while the Succubus isn't so much unique in or herself.
Of course, every MG in that verse is stated to have a little bit of succubus in them.
Oh what a horrible thing to say. Poor little monstergirls having to have evil demonic succubi stuff in them.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

The first Monster girl....Well, the first was Lilith, the Queen of darkness, Dark Mother Divine.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:The first Monster girl....Well, the first was Lilith, the Queen of darkness, Dark Mother Divine.
Not in this setting...yet. That is because the first monster girl would have
been the current Demon Lord, or an ancestor of her line, whose name is still
unknown (but nonetheless, "Lilith" would definitely be fitting).

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I wonder if we will be getting another Demon lord Daughter soon.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:I wonder if we will be getting another Demon lord Daughter soon.
All Lilims are her daughters, and this sue´s profile indicate that their number
is increasing rapidly. In other words, we get new "heirs to the throne" more often
than we could imagine...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Well, I mean like a few more daughters, different then the Lilium.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:Well, I mean like a few more daughters, different then the Lilium.
You mean "special ones" like Deruella? Hopefully not.
Also, it is unlikely she will give birth to a different type of succubus as she is not
an Echidna.

However, things could change if another Succubus took over the throne as her
offspring would also be different. Of course, an event like this is unthinkable
in this setting...

Yours.