Kitsunetsuki

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Kitsunetsuki

Post by Rezeed »

For some reasons, it feels like there's something off about it.
Bestiary - Kitsunetsuki.PNG
Kitsune-tsuki
Majin Family -- Majin Type

Habitat: Human settlements
Disposition: Lustful, various
Diet: Eats the same things as humans. Human men's spirit energy

Human women who were possessed by "kitsune-bi" and became monsters. Their consciousness and memories from when they were human are preserved, and they still look the same as humans, but the fox's desire dwells within their bodies, and rules their hearts and bodies, so they change into alluring women with a fascinating sex appeal who are lustful like the fox monsters.

Women possessed by kitsune-bi, experience small changes at first such as an increased interest in sex, a preference for meat , and fried tofu, and they also become more aggressive towards men. Afterwards, gradually, whenever they look at a man, they feel a need for something, and their body throbs. They start having dirty thoughts, and before long, their lust swells up, and they start to strongly yearn for a man. At the same time, their appearance and personalities change, enabling them to charm and tempt men. They end up having a voluptuous atmosphere, just like a yoko or inari. They gain joy and self confidence as they change into attractive women in this way, so no matter how timid and shy the woman was originally, she'll be able to arouse, and ignite men's desire with her words and mannerisms, and easily imprison and have sex with the man she's after.

Normally the kitsune-tsuki live lustfully according to desire, polishing their charm and lasciviousness, they end up as yoko-like kitsune-tsuki. There are especially lots of these kinds of kitsune-tsuki around high rank yoko. They're a part of the debauchery produced by yoko. On the other hand, the miko of the "inari cult" that worships inari as gods sometimes have themselves changed into kitsune-tsuki directly by inari as a way of getting closer to the inari which are regarded as gods.

In this case, they are trained and educated thoroughly by the inari so that their body and heart grow accustomed to the inari's desire and demonic energy. They end up becoming inari-like kitsune-tsuki that have two faces, whore and chaste maiden. The source of the kitsune-bi has nothing to do with this change in disposition. For example, even if possessed by an inari's kitsune-bi, if for some reason demonic energy went out of control and formed a kitsune-bi, and a kitsune-tsuki was born in a place totally unknown to the inari, in that case, the kitsune-tsuki would live according to the fox's desire, growing to be almost completely like a yoko.

Many kitsune-tsuki spend their entire lives as kitsune-tsuki, however, although it is exceedingly rare, in the case of individuals who were originally powerful by nature, or those who had sex with men a countless number of times and stored a vast amount of demonic energy, yoko-like kitsune-tsuki have transformed into yoko, and inari-like kitsune-tsuki have transformed into inari.

You can see fox-like ears and tail in this illustration of a kitsune-tsuki, but normally humans are unable to see them. The only ones who can see them are they themselves, and the men who are objects of their love and desire that have had sex with them. The changes that occur after becoming a kitsune-tsuki just makes the woman look a bit peculiar to other people. Sadly, the only ones who will ever know their true nature are their prisoners, the men who have been defanged. For that reason, even if they dwell in human settlements found in regions that are hostile towards monsters, many of them spend their days indulging in pleasure and the love they share with their husbands with those around being none the wiser.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
kitunetsuki.jpg
Clean:
224_kitunetuki.jpg
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by MGU on http://monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Kitsunetsuki

Post by Jinouga87 »

I love this one already for being dressed like a miko.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

I call dibs
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Katsoro wrote:I call dibs
TO HELL WITH YOUR DIBS, I'LL BE THE ONE TO ROMANCE HER!!!! :D

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Oh my goodness. She is so beautiful. Her smile. Her gaze. I think I'll be in love with her for at least a couple days.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Ho boy! Can't believe my own eyes! KK, unveiling TWO profiles at the same time! Has this ever happent before!? I have no memory of it. Still, this could be a signal of things yet to come......

She looks sooooooo deredere. She reminds me of Minamoto Chizuru from Kanokon, she has the same ``Ecchi Fox Face´´, and I love that!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Always Count on Keiko to surprise us when he takes longer than normal to make his profiles

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

Damn you guys are FAST.
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Severontous wrote:Damn you guys are FAST.
But we're also Slow in bed ;)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

hothead1021 wrote:
Speak for yourself.

Wait, did I just insult myself?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:
hothead1021 wrote:
Speak for yourself.

Wait, did I just insult myself?
Hey you were the one that said it not me :lol:

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

This and the "Fire Fox" (or Fox Fire) duo could be considered as the "zipanguese"
Doppelgänger. In fact, in both cases the original monster is a loli, and both take
the form of a human woman (need the translation to confirm the motives, but surely
the fox fire possesses a woman who most likely appeals to the man the monster girl
is targeting), albeit in this specific case she literally takes over her host´s figure.

By the way, didn´t "Kitsunetsuki" mean something in the lines of "Possessed or Shaped by a Fox"?

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Okay, this is more likely to be a dual reaction post to both the Kitsunetsuki and Kitsunebi.
First, do think the two are linked;
  • They have the same hand sign
  • The aura/fire on the Kitsunetsuki is the same color as the Kitsunebi's
  • The eyes are the same (Or at least the same color)
Now, moving forward, I'll just say now while I like the art work I'm not a fan of the lustful air it gives. Also the Kitsunetsuki has that "generic shrine maiden" feel... But I know nothing about Shinto practices so I'm ready to withdraw that comment >_>
Speaking of details (And a bit of story brainstorming), I'm guessing once a woman gets attacked by a Kitsunebi and possessed she basicly goes into heat. Just look at the way she pulled down her skirt and most likely pantys. Her skin is most likely so hot from the sudden boost in desire, that she's sweating... And getting erotic here... >///>... I'll leave at that... <\\\<... *Flees*
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

MoonlightRose wrote: Speaking of details (And a bit of story brainstorming), I'm guessing once a woman gets attacked by a Kitsunebi and possessed she basicly goes into heat. Just look at the way she pulled down her skirt and most likely pantys. Her skin is most likely so hot from the sudden boost in desire, that she's sweating... And getting erotic here... >///>... I'll leave at that... <\\\<... *Flees*
Sir, I think you've got it.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
MoonlightRose wrote:Just look at the way she pulled down her skirt and most likely pantys
If I´m not mistaken, in the MGE Book it is mentioned that the denizens of Zipangu
do not wear underwear at all...
MoonlightRose wrote:Her skin is most likely so hot from the sudden boost in desire, that she's sweating...

Then a SHINOREBI should cast cold water on her, and overheating problem solved...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

MoonlightRose wrote:Now, moving forward, I'll just say now while I like the art work I'm not a fan of the lustful air it gives. Also the Kitsunetsuki has that "generic shrine maiden" feel... But I know nothing about Shinto practices so I'm ready to withdraw that comment >_>
Speaking of details (And a bit of story brainstorming), I'm guessing once a woman gets attacked by a Kitsunebi and possessed she basicly goes into heat. Just look at the way she pulled down her skirt and most likely pantys. Her skin is most likely so hot from the sudden boost in desire, that she's sweating... And getting erotic here... >///>... I'll leave at that... <\\\<... *Flees*
LOL at the end. Anyway, indeed it does seem to be like that. Just as in Kanokon when Chizuru possesed Kohta, except this is in a much more ERO way. Hehe....
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

The residents of Zipangu don't wear underwear?

Probably became mamono and humans live together in peace there. As such, underwear would just be an unneeded inconvenience.

I wonder if they mention that in the travel guide? You would show up on the plane and the stewardess would say "Welcome to Zipangu. The temperature is a relaxing 75 degrees and the weather promises to be perfect for the remainder of the week. Please watch your step while exiting the aircraft and have your underwear ready to be claimed by our undergarment technician. If you require assistance in the removal of your undergarments, please ask and you will be promptly assisted in private. Please note that we take no responsibility for our undergarment technician's sexual urges.

We thank you for flying monster air, and hope to see you again soon."
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Bit off topic: Is that why there are so mant cases of tentacle rape? (And all the Ropers want to go there?)

But could the connection between the Kitsunetsuki and Kitsunebi be that simple... Well... If it is I guess I could start thinking about how to use them in storys and RPs... It's not like I was going to exactly follow the profiles when they did get translated <_<
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
MoonlightRose wrote:Bit off topic: Is that why there are so mant cases of tentacle rape? (And all the Ropers want to go there?)
With the exception that in Zipangu there are no tentacle forests or something similar at all...yet.
The habit of not using underwear is only practised in Zipangu. No word about the Demon Realm
albeit probable not just for the case you mentioned.

Yours.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Well Zipangu IS a place where Mamono and Humans live in peace, so if one was willing, one might not need undergarments wouldn't you agree?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin