Kitsunebi

Can be translated as "Fox Fire"

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Kitsunebi

Post by Rezeed »

I have the feeling that both this profile and Kitsunetsuki are linked profiles.
Kitsunebi.PNG
Kitsune-bi
Elemental Family -- Elemental Type

Habitat: Unclear (near areas where yoko and inari live)
Disposition: Lustful, simple
Diet: Human men's spirit energy

A monster covered with wavering flames possessing the characteristics of a fox. They're born when vast amounts of condensed demonic energy and excessive lust from either "yoko" or "inari" takes shape and changes into a monster, so they're close to elementals. Lots of them live near yoko and inari with many tails. As for inari, in the same way that they use their demonic energy, they don't produce kitsune-bi without thinking it through, but just as yoko are are always scattering around demonic energy, in the same way, they produce large amounts of kitsune-bi and release them nearby.

That which comprises them exists at the foundation of fox monsters. They are clumps of pure, powerful desire. For that reason, soon after they're born, the only thing they are conscious of is a powerful urge to have sex with men and indulge in pleasure and spirit energy. They don't have a distinct consciousness or sense of self as individuals. For that reason, the only things compelling their behavior are the desires "I want to get off." "I want spirit energy." It follows that they'll probably try to sexually assault men.

However, after their first time having sex with a human man, changes become apparent. After actually touching and tasting a man's body, they start to feel affectionate towards that particular man. Their desires which were vague before then become more concrete, such as "I want to get off with this man." "I want this man's spirit energy."

New desires unrelated to pleasure, or spirit energy also emerge such as "I want to spend time with this man." "I want to be close to this man." "I want this man's everything," and they begin to grasp the concept of choosing a particular man and becoming a couple.

The lust for sex which is the foundation of their being also changes into something more concrete, and at the same time, they will grow bigger, stronger, and even more lascivious. They were vague clumps of demonic energy, but by having sex with a man, they gained a fixed existence as individual monster females.

Also, kitsune-bi who don't have men are vague existences, so it's easy for them to become tied with the desire of human women, so they try to possess and fuse with them. Women possessed by them are called "kitsune-tsuki." It is said that they transform into monsters whose body and heart are both ruled by the fox's desire.

Additionally, there's no difference between kitsune-bi produced by yoko or inari. Their disposition and lustfulness is exactly the same . Though both races have different natures and dispositions, from this point, the enormity of their lust is the same in either case, so we can say the true essence of both races is the same thing.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
kitsunebi.jpg
Clean:
223_kitunebi.jpg
Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by MGU on http://monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Kitsunebi

Post by Kaijin »

And possibly they will also be linked to both Youko and Inari...
Who knows? Maybe she is the residual demonic energy let out by a Youko (Inaris seem to be more careful than Youkos on that aspect according to both of their profiles), that would be interesting and would make sense aswell...

However I kind of wonder how these ethereal cuties have intercourse with men? They only possess women turning them into the creatures seen in their "sister" profile? Or they can also use the modus operandi usually used by ghosts?

.P.S.: Finally a profile that leads to interesting questions rather than comments such as "nice", "boobies", "I like her". That's a nice change for sure.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Well her name means "Fox Fire" so the fire's passion might come into play. She may also be like the Ghost in some way.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

WHo knows? she could also be a familiar to Kitsunetsukis, Youkos and inaris as well

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Blue flames have connections to energy from the soul or souls themselves. I now have a theory of how she is connected to Kitsunetsuki.

As with all Kitsune, she feeds off the energy of men. When she feeds too much, her body becomes saturated in the energy and she transforms into this blue flame.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:Blue flames have connections to energy from the soul or souls themselves. I now have a theory of how she is connected to Kitsunetsuki.

As with all Kitsune, she feeds off the energy of men. When she feeds too much, her body becomes saturated in the energy and she transforms into this blue flame.
Helios, are you suggesting that this is one of the first "Evolutions" in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

hothead1021 wrote:
Helios Leinheart wrote:Blue flames have connections to energy from the soul or souls themselves. I now have a theory of how she is connected to Kitsunetsuki.

Helios, are you suggesting that this is one of the first "Evolutions" in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia?
I suppose metamorphosis would be a better expression, but yes, that is what I'm suggesting.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Interesting, if this is a first in metamorphosis, then who knows what other creatures could come forth

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

LOLI KITSUNE MOE!! And I love that blue color!

Also, I dunno why but she seems.....ghostly. Like a hitodama. Nontheless, she's MOE and it had been a while since the last loli, I was starting to miss them.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Oh my...she is making the sign of the "devil" with both her hands...

...and also notice that she has some kind of blazing tails, six of them specifically.
If we follow the fox-girls canonic measurement of lustful power, then she is quite
powerful and lecherous, but still no where close to the alleged "god" level of a nine
tailed kitsune / kuibii.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings

Oh my...she is making the sign of the "devil" with both her hands....
Actually Sub it seems to me that it looks more like a fox's head, wouldn't you agree?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I got a few things to say on this matter...

1) Rez how dare you post a fox girl under your name and not mine!! (just kidding)

2) I think KC is getting a bit lazy with her design, I mean the whole picture is made of like... 5 colours I think... though maybe it was intentional and we shall find out once the translation comes around.

What I do like about her is her expression... definitely nice, reminds me of the Alraune a bit, just love those expressions X3

EDIT:

it is a fox's head I think, I saw the same thing done by a fox girl in a manga before, she used this hand gesture to cast spells.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

I agree with hothead. According to the google, the sign of the devil looks more like this. Suddenly I feel like such an ass for making that sign as a joke.

Her index and pinky finger may make it appear so, but her thumb is not holding down her remaining two fingers as shown in the image. In fact, I have never seen that hand sign before.

---

@Tsar - That's like complaining about an actor who plays an emotionless character. The blue color scheme was required to convey a fox fire spirit. I actually find it very endearing. Like her entire body is a source of pleasure. I dunno, that's just the feelings that spark in my mind whenever I see a basic color scheme on one of these profiles. Like the slime.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

That's not what I meant ^^;

I mean the flame tails themselves just have two colours, blue and white blurred in, I just thought if he used more colours she would look even more radiant.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Tsar CUBE wrote:That's not what I meant ^^;

I mean the flame tails themselves just have two colours, blue and white blurred in, I just thought if he used more colours she would look even more radiant.
I see what you mean, but I'm still not complaining.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I have never seen that hand sign before.
In Mediterranean countries (such as mine: Spain) it has quite a negative and vulgar effect behind it.
It usually works as a "visual support" of "cheat on others" (In Spanish we also says "Te ha puesto los cuernos" (He/She has put the horns on you) when someone has cheated on you).

It's also heavily related to Heavy Metal and is believed to have Satanic connotations behind it, but that's a story for another day... Since my pop culture about heavy is quite low and I would need to search more thoroughly before posting anything about that.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

It appears we might have to accept the uncomfortable truth.

Well, I've never complained about the fact that succubus is a demon. I suppose a hand sign really isn't anything.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Yup, this one is connected to another.

Another is like human possessed by this one. Similar to ghost.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

to be honest, I kind of wonder if that is the spirit of a passed away Inari or Youko trying to be reborn?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Helios Leinheart wrote:It appears we might have to accept the uncomfortable truth.
You already accepted it if you saw Spiderman lol
Well, I've never complained about the fact that succubus is a demon. I suppose a hand sign really isn't anything.
She could be saying "I´m really horny" with her "horn" hand signs...
hothead1021 wrote:to be honest, I kind of wonder if that is the spirit of a passed away Inari or Youko trying to be reborn?

I personally support the idea of she being the demonic energy of a Youko/Inari,
which after becoming really dense it becomes alive (if a lantern or an umbrella
can do it, then it would be much easier for an energy mass) .
Following this thought, she could be considered the Zipangu equivalent of a Dark Matter...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...