Kitsunebi

Can be translated as "Fox Fire"

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Kitsunebi

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The hand sign all of you are referring to is the "kitsune" hand sign (mainly because it looks like a fox's head). It's a rule of anime that all fox-girls will make that hand sign.
4baba73d8bdbb3f48b8186650d44e5a6.jpg
sample-bcffaefa1cbcbae4c5f2cc5bc2417d48.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

OMG the adorable fox girls, where do you keep finding these!? X3
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well...I try to always keep a look out for Caster pics since she's my favorite servant in the Fate series.

Anyway, I wonder if the Kitsunebi is the extra energy a Youko or Inari (probably more rare for Inari since she more restrained and channels her energy into her husband) gives off when she turns into a Kyuubi. The extra energy (Kitsunebi) gains some sort of sentience because of the demon lord's influence (sort of like how the Ignis, Sylph, Gnome, and Undine come to be) and possesses a human female in order to make a Kitsunetsuki...

*EDIT* - hmmm...the Kitsunebi is from the same family as the elementals, but her type is "eremento" and not "seirei" like the others. Maybe because she's a "false" elemental?
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

It's a rule of anime that all fox-girls will make that hand sign.
Errr...
Caster's Kitsune hand sign
If Amaterasu herself effin says so, who am I to argue anyways?

.P.S.:
hmmm...the Kitsunebi is from the same family as the elementals, but her type is "eremento" and not "seirei" like the others. Maybe because she's a "false" elemental?
Elementals are a mix of demonic energy with the element in question (water, soil, etc...), while Kitsunebis seem to be formed by raw demonic energy let loose (as three people around here have guessed so far)...
Heck they seem closer to Will O Wisps than elemental themselves...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Kaijin wrote: Elementals are a mix of demonic energy with the element in question (water, soil, etc...), while Kitsunebis seem to be formed by raw demonic energy let loose (as three people around here have guessed so far)...
Heck they seem closer to Will O Wisps than elemental themselves...
Well the Dark Matter is a conglomeration of demonic energy and it still has the same classifications as the Undine, etc. (Seirei Family -- Seirei Type). If the Kitsunebi is as some of us surmise, it's similar to a Dark Matter (which is also considered an elemental in the MGE universe). If they were will-o-wisps, I believe they would fall under the ghost family instead. Japanese folklore does have will-o-wisps as well (hinotama).

Anyway, to have a new type classification as "eremento" (Elemental) is interesting. I'm wondering if we're now going to have to rethink and redo the classifications because it can be confusing since the elementals (Seirei Type) are going to have the same English designation as this one (ErementoType) as Elemental Types. Also, it's interesting that a MG from Zipangu (MGE version of Japan) has a non-Japanese designation, while the elementals non unique to Zipangu do have a Japanese designation.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Looks like we really were over analyzing the hand signs. Thanks for clearing that up dragonstrike.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

So she's like an elemental?
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

Jinouga87 wrote:So she's like an elemental?
I'm probably gonna be made a total ass of later when its been translated, but I'm gonna say no. Yes, I am very certain that she is not an elemental.

In fact, if I were to put my money on a theory, it's that she is a normal shrine maiden that was possessed by a Kitsunebi. Becoming a new monster girl.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:I'm probably gonna be made a total ass of later when its been translated, but I'm gonna say no. Yes, I am very certain that she is not an elemental.

In fact, if I were to put my money on a theory, it's that she is a normal shrine maiden that was possessed by a Kitsunebi. Becoming a new monster girl.
I put my money on there as well. Perhaps we could see her more as Zipangu's Lesser Succubus; an human that's undergoing a transformation into an MG.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:it's that she is a normal shrine maiden that was possessed by a Kitsunebi. Becoming a new monster girl.
Do you mean the Kitsunetsuki? If you mean the Kitsunetsuki, I'm down putting money right along with you.

The Kitsunebi profile does say she's Seirei Family -- "Eremento" Type. Her family is same as the other elementals (Ignis, etc.) but for some reason her Type is noted as "eremento" (katakana spelling of elemental). The translator (Brolen) has been translating Seirei as "Elemental", so I'm wondering how he's going to deal with the new Eremento Type. If it gets translated as "Elemental" as well, I know this is gonna confuse people...
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Re: Fire Fox

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
dragonstryke58 wrote:The hand sign all of you are referring to is the "kitsune" hand sign (mainly because it looks like a fox's head). It's a rule of anime that all fox-girls will make that hand sign.
Spoiler: show
Crusader.jpg
That´s what the devil wants you to believe!!! - Order Grunt
dragonstryke58 wrote:The Kitsunebi profile does say she's Seirei Family -- "Eremento" Type. Her family is same as the other elementals (Ignis, etc.) but for some reason her Type is noted as "eremento" (katakana spelling of elemental). The translator (Brolen) has been translating Seirei as "Elemental", so I'm wondering how he's going to deal with the new Eremento Type. If it gets translated as "Elemental" as well, I know this is gonna confuse people...
Perhaps KK might be getting messed up. Remember that he misspelled names before.
Moreover, since it has been a long while since he released an "eromental" monster girl,
perhaps he simply forgot the canon denomination established on those previous works.
Blake81 wrote: I put my money on there as well. Perhaps we could see her more as Zipangu's Lesser Succubus; an human that's undergoing a transformation into an MG.

I´m not sure if there is an equivalent to the western succubus in japanese lore.
The Oni is basically the equivalent of a true Demon, at least when they are depicted as
truly evil man-eating creatures. Other than that, Kitsunes are the ones being portrayed
as seductresses that "damned" people (previously the Yuki-onna took that role).

Yours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm looking forward to learning more about this lady monster. I'm rather partial to foxes.

I do find her gestures to be somewhat disturbing. I hope she's not into dark magic.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I likes the naughteh look, I likes teh loliness, and I also like foxes. I'm sold.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Grandmother...
gave me this...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/108 ... est-fox-fo

It could be useful...
she said...
and yes... they're related...
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Wonder if that look'o hers suggests she's more lascivious than her forme would suggest?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm really looking forward to the translation. There's something about her that I find very appealing. They're also very useful as lights to read by in bed.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well, I ain't gonna say who'd find offense with that since that's for another thread, but damn if it wouldn't be an interestin' prospect. Plus, since she's like (not sayin' IS) a Zipanguese Ignis, wonder if she shares similar characteristics with one?
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Unofficial translation added. Check first post.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I already spotted inaccuracy to this translation.

It's Elemental Family Element Type. It's by no means a member of the Fairy Family.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon

For an unofficial translation, I don't have any complaints. Regardless of its accuracy, it was fun to read.