Dryad

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Dryad

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Dryad.png
Dryad book profile.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Original Profile Translator unknown
Book Translation commissioned by Monster Girl Redux (MGR) @ http://www.monstergirlsredux.com/index.php
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Dryad

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ The only thing I don't like about the Dryad is the fact once one catches you, you're doomed to become part of a tree. So you're rooted if you can "beleaf" it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a female version of the Dryads counterpart the Satyr one day.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

But even if you're part of the tree, you can still "leave"...it's even possible to "branch" out if you "wood"... you even have a lot of "trunk" space...ok I'll stop now.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Assimilation! NEIN! Das ist nicht gut!!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I thought Satyrs were partners for Nymphs not Dryads?

Anyway, she may not be in my top 10 but I still really like and that tan of hers is very nice with that long hair and sexy dress o////o
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Every time I see one'o these MGs the same question barrels through my head: Do they EVER get bored clinging to the same tree EVERY day?!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hrm, the dryad looks kinda nice and I'd probably get along okay with one, while I'd rather not become part of a tree its not THAT bad, I guess...
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

For all my talk of not wishing to be bonded to her tree, I CAN see myself making constant visits to her in regards to herbal remedies and the like.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote: Do they EVER get bored clinging to the same tree EVERY day?!
They might.... but only until they catch a guy and end up straddling him in the tree every day, that said married Dryads are probably easy to spot as you will see a tree swaying non stop :3
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

One question how dose she move around in the tree? like she is connected to a specific branch or can move to any part? As for me I like her but DON'T want to get caught by her being part of a tree is well "I don't have the face for leaves."
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Katsoro wrote:One question how dose she move around in the tree? like she is connected to a specific branch or can move to any part? As for me I like her but DON'T want to get caught by her being part of a tree is well "I don't have the face for leaves."
She can probably move through it like water.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Tsar CUBE wrote: She can probably move through it like water.
That honestly sounds pretty creepy in a way from what I'm imagining right now....
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

Hmm if thats how it is and she has long ruts she might be able to walk on the ground like a normal human, you think?
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I don't think there's any problem as long as she's not too far from the tree that acts as her source of Life

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well, guess you could say they beat Elves in every possible on the analogy of "being one with the forest".
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Katsoro »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well, guess you could say they beat Elves in every possible on the analogy of "being one with the forest".
lol I can just Imagen the look on the elves face when this is pointed out, I wonder how elves get along with Dryads?

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

No idea. Elves are pretty much are jerks to everyone besides themselves, just that Drows and Dwarves are a bit deeper on their shit list than usual. IMO however, they probly stay outta each other's hair well enough.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:No idea. Elves are pretty much are jerks to everyone besides themselves, just that Drows and Dwarves are a bit deeper on their shit list than usual. IMO however, they probly stay outta each other's hair well enough.
I would guess that they leave each other alone. It's never good to fight with people so powerful.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Quite the good point. No matter how many arrows that chuck at'em, if they get rooted in, it's all over.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Very true. You can't win by shooting arrows into a tree.

GO TEAM JACOB!