Merrow

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Merrow

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Merrow.png
Merrow
Mermaid Family -- Fish Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Warm, lustful
Diet: Omnivorous, kelp, fish, etc. (Spirit energy for those with human men.)

A type of mermaid that lives in the sea whose special trait is the hat it wears on its head. They resemble "mermaids" and in the same way, they are a race that is friendly towards humans. However, they are different from the mermaids which have comparatively docile personalities. Even among the mermaid family, they're known as the "most lustful" race. When they find a man who strikes their fancy, they'll probably use every part of their body to seduce him, and aggressively try to initiate sex.

Purportedly "even the insides of their heads are pink," and their main interest is sex and romantic affairs with human men. They also peep on the romantic affairs and sex of other monsters, and they like having amorous and obscene discussions. Of course the thing that they enjoy most of all is spending time with their lovers and having sex. When they've fallen in love with a man from the bottom of their heart, they only have eyes for him, and all they can think about is sex with him.

Also, they always wear a hat when they're unmarried. When they make a marriage proposal to a man who strikes their fancy, they entrust the hat to the man. The hat carries the protection of the sea god "Poseidon." The magical power that they need to live in the ocean is contained within it. For that reason, when they lose their hats, they lose that magical power, and they become unable to even swim, but they regain it through the spirit energy they consume during sex with their husband.

In this way, they end up becoming entirely dependent on their husbands, it is a strong indication of their will to always be with their husband and never separate. When a new merrow is born, she is given a new hat by "Poseidon" and the "sea bishops" who serve him. Since the power sealed in the hat uses the mother's power, the husband must transfer a lot of spirit energy to the mother each time a child is born.

Also, in the same way as mermaids, they possess the "mermaid's blood" which greatly increases the lifespan of those who drink it. The blood is treasured by monsters who need it to increase the lifespan of their husbands, but it's said the source of distribution is mostly from the merrows. Using the blood, they trade for various things that other monsters possess such as medicines and accessories. Besides that, they love erotic tales, and often give thanks to other monsters who tell them such stories by offering up blood. For that reason, "mermaid's blood" almost never appears on the market for humans, but for the monsters, there is ample supply.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Shadow of Legend

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Re: Merrow

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Ah, the Merrow. I really like how perverted she is. Anyway, I'm going to have to think hard and post something meaningful in the Dragon topic. Alexandra might get mad if I don't.

Until then, here's my transcription of the Merrow's profile that I did back on MGU:
Spoiler: show
Merrow

Mermaid Family
Fish Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Warm, lustful
Diet: Omnivorous, kelp, fish, etc. (Spirit energy for those with human men.)

A type of mermaid that lives in the sea whose special trait is the hat it wears on its head. They resemble "mermaids" and in the same way, they are a race that is friendly towards humans. However, they are different from the mermaids which have comparatively docile personalities. Even among the mermaid family, they're known as the "most lustful" race. When they find a man who strikes their fancy, they'll probably use every part of their body to seduce him, and aggressively try to initiate sex.

Purportedly "even the insides of their heads are pink," and their main interest is sex and romantic affairs with human men. They also peep on the romantic affairs and sex of other monsters, and they like having amorous and obscene discussions. Of course the thing that they enjoy most of all is spending time with their lovers and having sex. When they've fallen in love with a man from the bottom of their heart, they only have eyes for him, and all they can think about is sex with him.

Also, they always wear a hat when they're unmarried. When they make a marriage proposal to a man who strikes their fancy, they entrust the hat to the man. The hat carries the protection of the sea god "Poseidon." The magical power that they need to live in the ocean is contained within it. For that reason, when they lose their hats, they lose that magical power, and they become unable to even swim, but they regain it through the spirit energy they consume during sex with their husband.

In this way, they end up becoming entirely dependent on their husbands, it is a strong indication of their will to always be with their husband and never separate. When a new merrow is born, she is given a new hat by "Poseidon" and the "sea bishops" who serve him. Since the power sealed in the hat uses the mother's power, the husband must transfer a lot of spirit energy to the mother each time a child is born.

Also, in the same way as mermaids, they possess the "mermaid's blood" which greatly increases the lifespan of those who drink it. The blood is treasured by monsters who need it to increase the lifespan of their husbands, but it's said the source of distribution is mostly from the merrows. Using the blood, they trade for various things that other monsters possess such as medicines and accessories. Besides that, they love erotic tales, and often give thanks to other monsters who tell them such stories by offering up blood. For that reason, "mermaid's blood" almost never appears on the market for humans, but for the monsters, there is ample supply.
*Edited by Dragonstryke - Moved transcription to first post. Spoilered to preserve space.*
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Thanks for the assist SoL ^_^
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

A better question is that aside from the total prudes, who DOESN'T enjoy the Merrow's extreme penchant for conversing on all things lewd and unsightly? I mean really, for a water mamono, you'd be hard-pressed to find any other type'o them that are that perverse. Hell, she'd probly be able to even make most guys uncomfortable with her openness to sexuality.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:A better question is that aside from the total prudes, who DOESN'T enjoy the Merrow's extreme penchant for conversing on all things lewd and unsightly? I mean really, for a water mamono, you'd be hard-pressed to find any other type'o them that are that perverse. Hell, she'd probly be able to even make most guys uncomfortable with her openness to sexuality.
Honestly, I would feel uncomfortable with the Merrow's openness to sexuality...and feel majorly turned on at the same time. Hell, being so turned on would help me to not only get used to her openness to sexuality before we did the deed, but even after when all we're doing is just talking to each other and other people.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Honestly, pretty much the same here bro. I'd be REALLY awkward around someone like her, but all the lewd talk would definitely have an effect on me later on down the line. Possibly even leading me to give preemptive suggestions rivaling her very own if she presses hard enough.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Honestly, pretty much the same here bro. I'd be REALLY awkward around someone like her, but all the lewd talk would definitely have an effect on me later on down the line. Possibly even leading me to give preemptive suggestions rivaling her very own if she presses hard enough.
Oh yes. I can basically see it as a sort of competition between the man and the Merrow, throwing suggestions off each other like it's a game to them, while other watch and either look confused or get horny themselves. :lol:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Or the extremely uptight persons in the audience receiving the comments from both parties would exhibit a huff and sniffle a comment of the two being "So UNCOUTH!!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Or the extremely uptight persons in the audience receiving the comments from both parties would exhibit a huff and sniffle a comment of the two being "So UNCOUTH!!"
At which point I just look at the person, smile and then pull my Merrow into a surprise kiss and just let things go from there...assuming of course that said Merrow doesn't beat me to the punch. :lol:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Though same personal rule still applies to me: NOT an exhibitionist. If she wants to sneak in a lil tongue kiss here an' there, that's fine. If she gets touchy however, it MUST stop an' the location MUST be chang'd to a discreet location if we are to continue. I reiterate: "I don't like bein watched damnit!!"
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Though same personal rule still applies to me: NOT an exhibitionist. If she wants to sneak in a lil tongue kiss here an' there, that's fine. If she gets touchy however, it MUST stop an' the location MUST be chang'd to a discreet location if we are to continue. I reiterate: "I don't like bein watched damnit!!"

I'm not an exhibitionist either, but if I were horny enough, or if I wanted it bad enough (slight difference), I wouldn't care. :)

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well bro, you are SoL. As far as I've read of nearly every one'o yer posts that ain't explicitly solid topic-related, you're THE MOST openly perverted dude on the roster. And this is also why the Merrow would be an absolute perfect choice for you. So tell me then SoL, why'd you choose a Dragon?
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well bro, you are SoL. As far as I've read of nearly every one'o yer posts that ain't explicitly solid topic-related, you're THE MOST openly perverted dude on the roster. And this is also why the Merrow would be an absolute perfect choice for you. So tell me then SoL, why'd you choose a Dragon?

I like the reptile types above all, of which the Dragon is one. I also like the fish types, like the Merrow, but not quite as much. Another thing: the Dragon has sexy thighs for me to lick, but the Merrow doesn't. The Dragon can also move about on land more easily, and she can fly.
Anyway, Alexandra used to be a Lizardman. At the request of a certain Unicorn, I trained her for a tournament, which she won. The winner of said tournament becomes a Dragon, thus Alexandra became a Dragon.

How did she and I meet? Long story short, after an embarrassing crash-landing involving me splashing down from the stratosphere and barely surviving it, I reunited with Al Azif and two of my friends. It turns out that one of those friends was "scheming" with the aforementioned Unicorn, along with Alexandra's sister, looking to hook us up. Their matchmaking plan worked.

One thing that's kind of funny, though; Alexandra started off as very prudish, whereas I was and am still a total pervert. I'm slowly working at getting her to loosen up a bit, though...
^That will be detailed later in my "character origin" fic.

Also,
FlashGrenade0 wrote:...you're THE MOST openly perverted dude on the roster.
whatswrongbeingapervert.jpg
So yeah, I'd probably still be this openly perverted even if we were having these conversations face to face. :D
On a side note, back at about 1:40 AM or so, I was the only user online/on the site (no hidden, no guests). Right before I clicked the edit button to type this bit, I was again the only user online/on the site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

And I don't think Sol wants a monster girl that is this open and loving about sexual subjects. If I remember correctly, Alexandra used to punch him as hard as she could everytime Sol did something sexual/perverted. So long story short; I think Sol has a soft spots for Tsunderes and there for picked a Lizard(wo)man over a Merrow... >///> A-Along with his other reasons...

Fact is that I rather like the two more lustful monster girls of the water and openly love the "pink-ness" they present.
(I have a degree of liking for all the water monster girls but the Merrow and Nereid stand out to me)
However, I personaly find high lustfulness as a bit of a turn off and bla bla bla; I don't need to give my stand on forever being bound to sex rant right now... But I would love to have a Merrow as a friend and talk with her all the time. I think it would be rather intresting to have a conversation about sex positions, seduction techniques, and other sexual things. I also find it adorable that she likes peeping in on sex and despite not being a exhibitionist, I would let her watch me.
(She's a mature girl, she won't try to join. She might openly please herself but again THAT'S OKAY WITH ME)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I don't think I could do that. To me, you'd have to be EXTREMELY content with said Merrow's presence at ANY time to be able to do that in front'o her.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

MoonlightRose wrote:And I don't think Sol wants a monster girl that is this open and loving about sexual subjects. If I remember correctly, Alexandra used to punch him as hard as she could everytime Sol did something sexual/perverted. So long story short; I think Sol has a soft spots for Tsunderes and there for picked a Lizard(wo)man over a Merrow... >///> A-Along with his other reasons...

If she's as open and loving about sexual subjects as the Merrow, the fun of embarrassing her about that stuff probably goes right out the window. Sure, it might be replaced by both of us watching porn together (or reading hentai) to get new "ideas" to try, but then I'd have to find something else to tease her about or pick on her over, for the sake of seeing her embarrassed and/or angry face(s), all out of affection, of course.

Also, it wasn't just punches. She used to kick me, too. There was also that time when, right after recovering from that cold or whatever, she threw that box of tissues at me after I offered to "relieve" her...

Soft spot for Tsunderes? Not really. I like strong-willed, independent women with "interesting (which sometimes means fiery)" personalities. Sometimes those women are also Tsunderes, but regardless, Alexandra checked pretty much every box on the list for "do I want her"?

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Shadow of Legend wrote: both of us watching porn together (or reading hentai)
Yeah, even just readin' that sounds awkward. I mean, both'o those are such solitary guy things that havin' someone else view'em alongside ya, much a less a GIRL, seems outta the question or in a fancier term, inconceivable.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Wow she's really interesting. I still like the Sea Bishop more but the Merrow seems a very friendly cuddly mermaid. I still don't like this blood issue thing though but people who know me will realize why. Anyway I think she's very cute.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can see that. With the whole Mermaid Blood thing I mean. Sure that increases your life-span but that still seems completely inhumane even if insisted upon by the donor.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I can see that. With the whole Mermaid Blood thing I mean. Sure that increases your life-span but that still seems completely inhumane even if insisted upon by the donor.
Well that's not the reason I was thinking of but yeah-I'd hate to drink any creatures blood even if it made me live longer.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!