Hornet

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Hornet

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Hornet.png
Hornet Book Profile.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Original Translator unknown
Book Translation commissioned by Monster Girl Redux (MGR) @ http://www.monstergirlsredux.com/index.php
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Hornet

Post by GorgonMage »

I find the Hornet to be really sexy. Only I'm terrified of being stung. A swarm of them headed in my direction waving spears is NOT something I would want to see.

That aside-she has a really nice outfit and a very hot abdomen.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

The Hornet, hmm.....I'm REALLY annoyed by bees and the like. Like Gorgon here, I really detest being stung as most human beings often do. Still, the Hornet is quite fiercely smexy and I LOVE the top she's wearin' over her apparently generous bust.......Still rather not get violently stung all throughout sex though, even IF it's supposed to cause pleasure. Just, no.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

The spear is rather imposing but I think it would be used as a distraction really. You can really focus on one of her blades.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

*Looks at the pic more closely in analyzation* What blades? All I see are two stingers.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I categorize spears with blades......don't judge me!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, no reason to. The spear-tip IS technically a blade after all. It's just made for poking instead'o slicing.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

And to add to this point. Her spear looks rather powerful, since she is one of the few you can't attack from the front or the back.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pretty sure no one's dumb enough to try anything completely direct. That's just ASKIN' for a poke.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

She takes the facebook poke feature to heart it would seem. You would think that Honeybees and Hornets would work together but they are based off the real insects though....
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:She takes the facebook poke feature to heart it would seem. You would think that Honeybees and Hornets would work together but they are based off the real insects though....
There have been instances where bees and hornets have MURDERED each other in real life. The ideal that MGE hornets and bees hate each other, isn't so far from the real world example.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Nawwww man. Bees seem so much more docile than Hornets even in RL. A bee would simply go about it's way after a simple swat if it happened to be a little closer than some dude wanted. You do that to a HORNET tho, yer ass is gettin' STUNG. Fuck gettin' away from'em.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Nawwww man. Bees seem so much more docile than Hornets even in RL. A bee would simply go about it's way after a simple swat if it happened to be a little closer than some dude wanted. You do that to a HORNET tho, yer ass is gettin' STUNG. Fuck gettin' away from'em.
There has been one instance where a hive of japanese honey bees swarmed a group of hornets and flapped their wings to a degree that they cooked the hornets. Yeah.... nature's a bite in the ass.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Wow.....that sounds gnarly bro. If the sight of a huge swarm of bees didn't make me flinch so much, I'd probly request ta see it.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Wow.....that sounds gnarly bro. If the sight of a huge swarm of bees didn't make me flinch so much, I'd probly request ta see it.
In a spoiler in case you DO want to see it
Spoiler: show
[youtube]Zjp31TwooSM[/youtube]
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I couldn't watch it. Call me chicken-faced if ya want, but that just look'd sick bro.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah, I couldn't watch it. Call me chicken-faced if ya want, but that just look'd sick bro.
I'm not gonna call you chicken-faced

But either way, the hornet doesn't seem like the kind of insect girl I could enjoy really, I think I'll always like honey bees over hornets.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

The Sky Devourer wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah, I couldn't watch it. Call me chicken-faced if ya want, but that just look'd sick bro.
I'm not gonna call you chicken-faced

But either way, the hornet doesn't seem like the kind of insect girl I could enjoy really, I think I'll always like honey bees over hornets.
Yeah. Bees, hornets, etc. all scare the crap out of me and I would freak out upon seeing any of them, which is a shame because I find the Hornet attractive in terms of look and the Honeybee attractive in terms or personality. Problem is, the idea of getting stung be either her spear or her stinger pretty much means that I would run upon even hearing the buzzing sound of her wings and I would be fighting tooth and nail before I got stung and after I've been forced to have sex with her. Inherit fears of those types of insects man.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Dude. For me, it's not the fact that they keep you as their husbands if the queen don't wantcha. It's the fact that they FILL YOU WITH HOLES during sexy time. NOT cool bro.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Dude. For me, it's not the fact that they keep you as their husbands if the queen don't wantcha. It's the fact that they FILL YOU WITH HOLES during sexy time. NOT cool bro.
Some people would get off on that though.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!