Arachne

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Arachne

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Arachne.png
Arachne
Arachne Family -- Insect Type

Habitat: Caves, deep forests
Disposition: Strong-willed, fiendish, lustful
Diet: Wild animal meat

A monster with the torso of a woman and the lower body of a spider. They are very intelligent, however, their lust is even greater. Due to their hostility and immense physical capabilities, they are considered extremely dangerous.

From their bodies, they’re capable of producing sticky thread, which they use to create a network of webs. These webs often serve as traps used to ensnare prey. Animals and humans who touch them unawares will be trapped by the strong, sticky fibers and be unable to escape. Catching food is the primary purpose of course, but the webs are used to catch things for personal use as well. If a human man happens to wander into her trap, she will begin to forcibly have sex with him in order to reproduce. Being that she is very sexually active, if the man is unable to keep up with her, or if she takes a liking to him, she may restrain him inside her nest so that they can continue later.

Furthermore, as for what Arachnes fancy, in addition to thread, they also have a soft spot for the fiery tempered. In case of being caught by an Arachne, not resisting is the best course of action. For some reason, if the man she catches is able to struggle and resist, she will be pleased with him and fall in love, which brings down any chance of being released nicely.

Even more surprisingly, they take pride in their sewing, giving clothes to men they’ve taken a liking to. However, the significance here is that this is how they propose to their love interests. If he accepts her gift, she will keep him there for good, regardless of whether he likes it or not.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Arachne

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Arachne.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

you know I've always been kind of nervous around spiders mainly because of there huge fangs that are backed up with poison, but maybe i'll hang with her, if she promises not to bite me first. >.>

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Not even a nibble?

Well, I fell into this lady's trap. She was the very first MG I came across, and ever since meeting her (and the rest of the MGs afterwards), I've been stuck. She's not in my top 5 (unfortunately), but she will always hold a special place because she "popped my MG cherry" I guess you could say. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even be here.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Well, Maybe a little nibble if she doesn't use her fangs >.>

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Well, we aren't sure if she has fangs... But the Arachnes that I've seen with fangs... They are quite long
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Be thankful that this Arachne is not part Black Widow (albeit the one
depicted in Okayado´s work was quite gentle). Otherwise your date
with her will be the last of your life.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I wonder if the material from her silk can make other clothing. Like coats or heavy duty jeans.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:I wonder if the material from her silk can make other clothing. Like coats or heavy duty jeans.
Now for sale at 50% off: Designer Arachne Webbing Cargo Pants!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Heavy duty and yet unusually light clothing would be awesome. Although, she would have to make some kind of clothes other than underwear. We all know how counter-productive underwear is in this universe. I bet it's kinda like the bubble packaging that gives everyone rage...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I love spidergirls. They're really great characters.

I'd love to meet one with the colouration of a Colbolt Blue Tarantula. (But not the temprement. They're bitey)
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm both intrigued and discouraged with this mamono. Intrigued because they propose by making and gifting a captured man clothes from their silk to wear. I'm susceptively discouraged by them however because they REALLY enjoy and fawn over guys that struggle and......being how I feel about bein' captured in general by the Drows, I know I'd struggle pretty fervently......*Is sufficiently creeped out*

Edited out unnecessary word

Tsar CUBE
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I rather like the struggling bit myself. Watching a man wriggle about inside of a silk coccoon that I had wrapped him in while I stood gloating over him is my kind of thing. Nearly as good as turning him into stone.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Time ta break out the starch spray! No super-glue webbing's gonna keep me down!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Oh I know I would be in trouble if an Arachne caught me, especially knowing that I don't give up in a struggle...which is strangely hot. I don't think I would mind being in the clutches of an Arachne as long as she lets me move around and doesn't keep me cooped up all the time.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I think she would let her husband move around. If she didn't, he would be less active during sex since all of his muscles would turn to mush, which in turn would also kill his performance and vitality. She would probably take him for walks or something to keep him in shape and prevent him becoming fat and weak. Since she loves a good struggle with her mate, it's only natural that she would want him to stay strong. ;)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Feathers wrote: She would probably take him for walks or something to keep him in shape and prevent him becoming fat and weak.
For some reason, I pictured him tethered to a strand of her webbing like a dog on a leash... :^^;:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

dragonstryke58 wrote:
Feathers wrote: She would probably take him for walks or something to keep him in shape and prevent him becoming fat and weak.
For some reason, I pictured him tethered to a strand of her webbing like a dog on a leash... :^^;:
Now I don't think an Arachne would be like that...or at least while her husband is crazy for her. Before that, I could see her using her webbing as a leash. :evilllol:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

hmm I wonder, Silk condoms, do you think that it'll catch on?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Maybe as a novelty to help a man feel good, but I don't think it'll work as a contraceptive. Silk is porous and will allow the sperm to get through. BTW, why do we need a contraceptive in this world?