Dark Slime

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Re: Dark Slime

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:I wonder if you grabbed the Slime Core out of her...what happens if your still holding it?
As long as you keep grabbing it, The Dark Slime will be kept lying on the floor
twitching in ecstasy. Say hello to your knew playing...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

*Rubs the slime core watching the Puddle*

This is fun....when I give it back she'll be off on her way right?
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Crap...*Throws slime core in puddle, runs*
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:Crap...*Throws slime core in puddle, runs*
Poor little Dark Slime. She just wants to get close to you Whippe.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Think I'd be a little kinder perhaps.

She catches me, I feed her a little. I reach into her and grab her core, caressing, stroking or otherwise comepletely molesting it for a solid minute or 2. Slowly extract myself while holding the core. Once I get the chance, I book it like the hounds of hell are after me.

I get sex, she gets food AND sex. Everybody win! :evilllol:
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

I would do that, except minus the run-like-hell part... I want to listen to her adorable, vulnerable moans for a while as I stroke and squeeze and pinch her pulsating core, bathing myself in her slimy writhing body that is hot as lava from her undying arousal. Only when she's long passed out with an entranced, huge smile plastered on her melted face, shall I depart with an equally-satisfied grin. ^_^

She'll wake up and immediately start hunting the world for me, you know. I sorta have that effect on them. ;3
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

SchwaWarrior wrote:I would do that, except minus the run-like-hell part... I want to listen to her adorable, vulnerable moans for a while as I stroke and squeeze and pinch her pulsating core, bathing myself in her slimy writhing body that is hot as lava from her undying arousal. Only when she's long passed out with an entranced, huge smile plastered on her melted face, shall I depart with an equally-satisfied grin. ^_^

She'll wake up and immediately start hunting the world for me, you know. I sorta have that effect on them. ;3

^_^ You should write a fanfiction about her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Another day, another bit of fan art.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

I like dark slime.. I'd like to be in dark slime more.. hell I'd trade my humanity away in a second.. but to be transformed by one could only be divine~ or to be sucked dry by one
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
Spoiler: show
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Spoiler: show
Dark Slime Paizuri dry.jpeg
Dark Slime Paizuri wet.jpeg
Where are you Loki? I know you're looking forward to this :haha:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Sticky science... x_x

Post by Kaijin »

I can't help but wonder... How do they really reproduce? How does it reproductive system work exactly?

Sure, their profile states that they can either reproduce either by conversion or by fission...
And to be honest, the conversion method actually makes a lot of sense: A Dark Slime ensares and drags an (un)lucky girl into her body and then procceeds to use both her body and the vast amount of magic to dissolve the victim's body and reshape into a brand new core that will retain the victim's appearance, memories and knowledge while constantly pleasuring her body and mind (supposedly to lessen or even prevent possible escape attempts from the victim).

But what happens with the fission reproductive method? Yeah, the profile states... err... (barely) hints that they can store energy from the sexual intercourse on the shapeless lump that is their base/feet and eventually release some of their unnecessary "load" in the shape of a "lolified" dark slime.
...But what happens with the core? Do Dark Slimes born though fission have a core of their own right after spawning? Does the "mother" use a part of her own core to actually make a core for her "offspring"? (Thing that I seriously doubt though, since a Dark Slime's core other than being the source of her magic power it can possibly be responsible of the slime's cohesion and stickyness aswell. And we can't be sure if a Dark Slime's core can actually regenerate if it has been damaged somehow...) Does the "offspring" gain and/or create one of her own after having ingested a decently high amount of spirit energy and/or reach "adulthood"?

My head hurts...

.P.S.: [youtube]NgR3N8y4boQ[/youtube]
I'm an arts guy, give me a break
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Hmm, that is a very question Kaijin. We could assume either hypothesis. As you stated, it's highly doubtful that an adult would splinter her own core in order to create a new one for her 'offspring' (then again, this goes on the assumption that the core CAN'T regenerate). So, either a) the newly born, lolified dark-slime lump has no core, and must gather the necessary amoun of energy to create it, either through intercorse, or from feeding of the ambient energy in her immediate surroundings. If the former, the newborn will most-likely stay nearby the mother for both sustanence and possibly knowledge from her mother, if any hasn't already been passed down.

Or, b), when the adult forms the newborn from her lower mass, most of the energy goes into the formation of the newborns core. Thereby allowing the mother to simply venture off on her own, leaving the newborn to its own devices.

Until further studies are done, much about the Dark Slime and its reproductive habits will remain a mystery, surrounded by theories and sckepticism. Or until KC further elaborates.

Until then, are there any volunteer's to help study them?
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Conversion
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

MR: It states in the entry that they reproduce by splitting.
Last edited by Flare on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Wow... The last two comments are the most enlightening pieces of knowledge I've seen since the guy who told me to go fuck an Echidna when I asked if Echidnas were oviparous or viviparous (they're viviparous by the way).

Ok... let's get down to business...

M.L.R-> Really? I just had no idea... I just saw the image months ago and I just explained said process down to the last detail in my previous post... But I just had no idea at all... @_@

Flare-> The profile itself pretty much hints that (by sending you back to Slime's profile), but at the same time it's an explanation half baked since it tells you what happens to the "offspring"'s body but nothing related to her core.

.P.S.: C.D, you've been so far the only user that took my question seriously and tried to shed some light into the matter. And for that I thank you.
(As for Kenkou shedding some light into the mistery himself... I just hope that said day will never come...x_x).
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

In response to Kaijin's question, I believe a new core is created through fission. If you think about the process of fission as the same process as binary fission (the way single celled organisms such as bacteria reproduce), then during the process, the "DNA" or coding of the core is copied and cloned to prepare for splitting. So during the fission of a dark slime, it is very possible that the core is "cloned" to create the daughter of the parent slime in much the same way daughter cells are created for binary fission cells.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Flare wrote:MR: It states in the entry that they reproduce by splitting.

I agree with you Flare.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

dragonstryke58 wrote:In response to Kaijin's question, I believe a new core is created through fission. If you think about the process of fission as the same process as binary fission (the way single celled organisms such as bacteria reproduce), then during the process, the "DNA" or coding of the core is copied and cloned to prepare for splitting. So during the fission of a dark slime, it is very possible that the core is "cloned" to create the daughter of the parent slime in much the same way daughter cells are created for binary fission cells.
It would be the most likely event in any case, regardless of the energy needed to invoke the copying process. This process could also be what creates the material of the core, whatever the substance is; energy being compressed until the material forms. :whatever: Who knows?

The newborn likely wouldn't have enough energy on her own to create her own core, even with the ambient energy of the demon realm available to her. It would also coincide with the fact that the core IS the slime, her personality, her thoughts, her mind, everything.

So, going by those facts (what little is availble lol) we can onclude that, instead of splitting the original core, the Dark Slime (possibly) compresses her energy and/or part of her own body to create a new core; in which her genetic structure, thought process, and being is copied.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

I believe a new core is created through fission.
That actually would make sense, since a slime born through fission keeps the same exact appearance as her mother and its pretty much safe to assume that the physical appearance of a dark slime is determined by her core (and not only for the conversion cases).
However such a process would require a vast amount of energy (way more than just getting rid of the excess goo their bodies possess), meaning that they would potentially be the greediest of all slimes (more than bubble slimes who need to be fed almost constantly to keep their body reactions working) and while the profile itself mentions that they're more aggresive than your average Earth Realm dwelling slime it doesn't say anything about the imperative urge to be fed (almost) 24/7 which will be likely needed to cover such process.

But still, even with the apparent flaws and holes it's by far the most solid theory we have about such a subject.

.P.S.: G.M, absolutely nobody disagreed Flare's statement (not even M.L.R. for that matter), the only thing said about it was that it was inconclusive.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Just now noticing that her slime core is a smiley face, that leaves a few questions in my head...

Would the slime core change corresponding to her mood? Like, turning into a sad face when she is sad, angry face when she is mad, and so on? Kinda doubt it, though.
What does the core feel like? Would it feel all squishy, or would it feel hard, like... Rubber, or something? (Rubber doesn't seem like the best example, but I couldn't thing of anything else)
Also, if it's squish-able, what would that feel like, to her? Would that be like the ultimate feeling of pleasure, or would it hurt, in a way?
(signature made by Pokemonaces)