Yuki-Onna

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Yuki-Onna

Post by Tsar CUBE »

245263-L0AI72O.png
Yuki-Onna
Spirit Family -- Spirit Type

Habitat: Snowy mountains in Zipangu Region
Disposition: Devoted, gentle
Diet: Omnivorous, also men's spirit energy

An ice spirit possessing blue skin and a chilly cold body that lives in snowy mountains. They have the power to control blizzards. They cause men who enter snowy mountains to get lost and then invite them to their homes.

Men invited back to their homes are treated to home-cooked meals, and will probably receive a warm reception. Then, in order to gain the man's spirit energy and warmth, she'll seek intercourse with the man. If he rejects her advances, she'll use her “ice breath” on him. Their breath is concentrated with their magical energy and has the power to freeze the human heart. With a frozen heart, the man will yearn for another's warm touch the same as she does, and then he probably won't be able to help but have sex with her to create warmth. Furthermore, once they've known the warmth of human skin, they won't easily let a man go. If one tries to escape, he'll likely be sent back to her home by the power of the blizzard she controls.

Also, when they are young, they visit human villages in a child form called “yukiwarashi.” It is said that they mix in and play with human children. The yukiwarashi themselves are not particularly dangerous, but when a young boy has interacted with one of them and caught her interest, she will likely return back to the village after becoming a “yuki-onna” to come get him and make him her husband.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... =36&t=1374

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Old Profile:
Spoiler: show
Yukionna.png
Yuki-Onna
Spirit Family -- Spirit Type

Habitat: Snowy mountains
Disposition: Devoted, gentle
Diet: Omnivorous

A kind of ice spirit that dwells on snowy mountains. Their skin is like ice, pale blue and cold to the touch. They have the ability to control blizzards, which they use to guide men lost in the mountains to the yukionna's home.

A yukionna will invite a man to her house, treat him to a home-cooked meal, and entertain him as a guest. Once the man has thus indebted himself to her, the yukionna will ask that he repay her with the warmth of sexual intercourse. He will not be permitted to leave without providing this token of gratitude. If he tries to flee, she will use her power over the blizzard to disorient her guest and redirect him right back to her house.

Once the formalities are concluded and the yukionna has been given her gift of body heat, she will allow her guest to leave. As he departs, she will invite him to return at a later date. If he fails to show, she will be upset. Neighboring villages may find themselves being terrorized by strange ghosts.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Yuki-Onna

Post by GorgonMage »

A wonderful lady with a big heart and much kindness. I hope to see a lot more of her.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hmmm, the Yuki-onna. Honestly, I'm not sure I can peg mahself in either boat with'er. On the on hand, she's as sweet as can be an all she asks in return is a lil warmth. On the other, she lives in sub-zero temp places that I'd be a nutjob to think about goin' to.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ She's a lovely lady who lives in such a wonderful place. She's one of my favorites for sure.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I would suggest that if they desire warmth so much, then why don't they just migrate to more temperate areas, but that degenerates into a dumb question due to the fact that it's strictly a certain "kind" of warmth they want.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I would suggest that if they desire warmth so much, then why don't they just migrate to more temperate areas, but that degenerates into a dumb question due to the fact that it's strictly a certain "kind" of warmth they want.
Yes, the warmth of love and "love".

*I take off my Captain Obvious costume*

She'd be an excellent housewife and a dutiful, devoted lover, what with her "Yamato Nadeshiko" traits, but she doesn't have scales...
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oop. Found a reason to dislike'em. They purposefully make you come close ta damn near gettin' frostbite before you're led to their place. Nup, not cool.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Why dose she remind me of snow from hero? all the same she is one of my favorites :) and possibly the second most gentle monster girl of them all. Good thing I live in the mountains and don't mind snow and the cold.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hmmm......interesting thought. How would one react to boisterously chortling Nordic Vikings that can take such torrential blizzards as nothing more than wistful breezes?
Kittann
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Miss Kitty
Favorite Monster Type: Yukki Ona

Post by Kittann »

I love Yuki Onna (and not just because I'm engaged to one). They just want to be loved. They are so sweet.
There are no boundaries, save those of our own construct.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Hmmm......interesting thought. How would one react to boisterously chortling Nordic Vikings that can take such torrential blizzards as nothing more than wistful breezes?
How would one react? By getting wet on the spot and trying to jump said Nordic Viking right there in the snow. :XD:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She makes a wonderful wife but a terrible enemy. It's really a good idea to treat them kindly.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hold on, just thought of something. If she can freely control snow and blizzards, wouldn't that make'er on par with the Ryu?
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

But I think snow would need to be already present in order for her to make use of her powers. With the Ryu, she can make rain when there is none. A Ryu could probably go to a desert and make rain, while a Yuki-onna couldn't go there to control snow.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can imagine such a thing bein' hard as hell for a Ryu even if she COULD do it though. Suppose that makes since however, considering those areas are the only places Yukionna's set up shop.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I think the Yuki-Onna likes mountains. They're nice places to live. Nice and high with clean crisp air. I like mountains myself but they tend to be pretty cold. I hope Kittann has a thick coat. :hmm:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Huh. Funny, I always thought it was a bit harder to breathe on mountains explicitly based on the fact of how far they stretch up into the skyline.....
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I like how the Yuki-Onna is so loving and gentle. I'd like one of them living on my island.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Huh. Funny, I always thought it was a bit harder to breathe on mountains explicitly based on the fact of how far they stretch up into the skyline.....
Well I live at 7,000 feet and and can breath okay (I have a lung problem) so it's not a big deal once you get used to it and when you go down to sea lvl you fell like super man and have absurd amounts of energy :happyness:
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

As I understand it, you don't run into trouble until you get to over 10'000 feet. That's pretty high up. I'll stick to living at sea level.

GO TEAM JACOB!