Amazoness

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: Amazoness

Post by Whippe Lash »

I don't like Demons so I tend to GTFO the hell away.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:I don't like Demons so I tend to GTFO the hell away.
I like two of them but genrally I feel the same.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Well, I can agree and disagree at the same time. Like the Amazoness in terms of look and she's a batle babe, which is a major plus for me...But the idea of being the inferior in the relationship is not appealing, especially when I go for the equality route...No wonder I'm on the Amazoness's bad side.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Well, I can agree and disagree at the same time. Like the Amazoness in terms of look and she's a batle babe, which is a major plus for me...But the idea of being the inferior in the relationship is not appealing, especially when I go for the equality route...No wonder I'm on the Amazoness's bad side.
Hmm I'm the opposite, I don't mind being the inferior one as long as she really IS Superior and we love each other. Of coarse I'm used to being ordered around and being the under dog.

This has ban in the back of my head for some time but dose anyone think that the Amazoness would have a Aztec like culture? With steep pyramids (for ritual sex) ornate head dresses for the higher rank worriers and stuff like that?. Because for some reason I always think of Amazoness as having an Aztec like culture and not a Greek or Amazon culture like they should it just seem to fit them. Sorry for the rant.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Possibly... or KC might make some Aztec inspired MGs which would fit the bill even more, but yeah I can see them having pyramids for ritual sex :nosebleed:
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Katsoro wrote:This has ban in the back of my head for some time but dose anyone think that the Amazoness would have a Aztec like culture? With steep pyramids (for ritual sex) ornate head dresses for the higher rank worriers and stuff like that?. Because for some reason I always think of Amazoness as having an Aztec like culture and not a Greek or Amazon culture like they should it just seem to fit them. Sorry for the rant.
Well...by the time the myth of the Amazons was created there was no knowledge
about the American continent.

Also, the south American Amazon river was named after their tribe and not the
other way round. (the fact is that an expedition fought against some women near
the river which reminded them the Amazon warriors from the myth, thus the name
of the river)

The following is some information about their geographical origins:
Wikipedia wrote: The Amazons (Greek: Ἀμαζόνες, Amazónes, singular Ἀμαζών, Amazōn) are a nation of all-female warriors in Greek mythology and Classical antiquity. Herodotus placed them in a region bordering Scythia in Sarmatia (modern territory of Ukraine). Other historiographers place them in Asia Minor,[1] or Libya.[2]
The latter two regions, which were the most common being attributed to be their
domains, may explain the reason why of their tanned skin...
Tsar CUBE wrote:Possibly... or KC might make some Aztec inspired MGs which would fit the bill even more,
"Eagle Warriors" Harpies and "Balams" ( Jaguar warriors / Were-Jaguars ) would be the easiest to recall.
Tsar CUBE wrote:but yeah I can see them having pyramids for ritual sex :nosebleed:

Just remember that those pyramids were used to perform human sacrifices. The victim
was either beheaded or his heart ripped off while still beating.

Aztec themed creatures would actually fit "Monster Girl Quest" a lot better.
The more you know...the less you want. :mrgreen:

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Subliminal wrote:
Just remember that those pyramids were used to perform human sacrifices. The victim
was either beheaded or his heart ripped off while still beating.

Aztec themed creatures would actually fit "Monster Girl Quest" a lot better.
The more you know...the less you want. :mrgreen:

Regards.
That's true, but then again a lot of KC's MGs used to eat people before the Demon Lord "modified" them, so you could say the same for having sex with a Werewolf, since chances are back in the day she would have been killing you instead. So, having ritual sex on a pyramid would be the same as having sex with one of the carnivorous MGs technically.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
I wouldn't mind being dominated so long as I knew that deep down she really loved me. :love:

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:
I wouldn't mind being dominated so long as I knew that deep down she really loved me. :love:
Well, being dominated in the bedroom every once in a while is fine with me, but being dominated every where else is not something that I'm comfortable with. Gotta little thing called respect getting in the way and I can't truly feel that an Amazoness loves me if she doesn't give me any respect at all and treats me like I'm something that needs to be protected.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Huh? What is this "respect" you speak of? Never heard of it before.

Anyway I like the idea of the Amazoness being playful and friendly.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:
Well, being dominated in the bedroom every once in a while is fine with me, but being dominated every where else is not something that I'm comfortable with. Gotta little thing called respect getting in the way and I can't truly feel that an Amazoness loves me if she doesn't give me any respect at all and treats me like I'm something that needs to be protected.
I understand what your saying... I think that if a Amazoness loves you, you get her respect if you work for it and earn it. It just makes people arrogant when you give them respect for free at lest in large amounts. The problem with the Amazoness is she has no reason to respect you, as you are inferior to her in just about every way, not to say that she will never respect you just it would be hard.

Anyway dose anyone have a idea how she might use her one wing? because she can't fly and it's boring to just say it's for looks.

PS. My bet is that she uses it to power up her jumps and change her jumping angel in mid air and maybe as a kind of shield.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I might find it a little annoying if she and her friends treated me like a baby though.

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Katsoro wrote: I understand what your saying... I think that if a Amazoness loves you, you get her respect if you work for it and earn it. It just makes people arrogant when you give them respect for free at lest in large amounts. The problem with the Amazoness is she has no reason to respect you, as you are inferior to her in just about every way, not to say that she will never respect you just it would be hard.
That is true...but the thing is that said Amazoness hasn't given me a reason to respect her or even want to earn her respect, especially if I was caught in a man hunt or even just met her by chance. Respect goes both ways and I have a feeling that if I were with an Amazoness, that both of us would be stubborn as hell, which means that her earning my respect will be just as hard as me earning hers, if not harder because I'm not gonna go out of my way to earn the respect of someone who can't even show me a little respect without having to prove myself to her first.

In other words, if an Amazoness wants me to even attempt to show her any respect, then she's gotta show me some respect first, even if it's just a little something like letting me walk somewhere by myself without her following me or her not treating me like I'm inferior or like a child that needs to be taken care of.
Anyway dose anyone have a idea how she might use her one wing? because she can't fly and it's boring to just say it's for looks.

PS. My bet is that she uses it to power up her jumps and change her jumping angel in mid air and maybe as a kind of shield.
I can see the power jumping, but using it as a shield may be a bit much cause it doesn't look sturdy enough to take a blow from a good weapon. The wing could be used as a way to conceal a hidden weapon that she may keep on her in case of emergencies.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

on an unrelated note, do you think she'll like it if I gave her a full body massage? :nosebleed:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:on an unrelated note, do you think she'll like it if I gave her a full body massage? :nosebleed:
...I'm guessing that she would. Just a guess is all. :^^:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

You would be the housewife between her and you so she would also like her feet soaked and for you to make her a sandwich.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Whippe Lash wrote:You would be the housewife between her and you so she would also like her feet soaked and for you to make her a sandwich.
Which would end up with me being raped by her right then and there because I told her that she should soak her feet herself and make her own damn sandwich, cause I'm not doing either one. :evilllol:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

You know, cooking for the one you love isn't actually such a bad thing. Heck I would pick up cooking to make my wife happy, though i would still prefer we cook together though as it's much more fun to help each other. That said I also don't mind giving her a foot massage, I mean I'm not submissive but it's not really taxing to my pride to do stuff like that for a woman I love. I mean seriously, who cares what role you fill as long as both members of the couple are happy and love each other. :hmm?:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Tsar CUBE wrote:You know, cooking for the one you love isn't actually such a bad thing. Heck I would pick up cooking to make my wife happy, though i would still prefer we cook together though as it's much more fun to help each other. That said I also don't mind giving her a foot massage, I mean I'm not submissive but it's not really taxing to my pride to do stuff like that for a woman I love. I mean seriously, who cares what role you fill as long as both members of the couple are happy and love each other. :hmm?:
...Eh, that's you bro and more power to ya on that front, but while I wouldn't mind cooking for an Amazoness (Provided that we both have mutual respect for each other and it's actual love...Ha!!) in that situation, it would take a hell of a lot of convincing to get me to rub anyone feet. Not a foot man by any stretch of the imagination and rubbing someones feet when they haven't cleaned them is just...yeah, I wouldn't do it.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Something tells me that if you brought up the fact that you don't show the Amazoness respect is because she doesn't show you respect, she would bring up that she doesn't respect you because you've shown no respect to her. Cuz lets face it. She's much bigger than you. She's stronger than you (if she wasn't you wouldn't be in the current situation), and not to mention she already thinks of you as an inferior person anyway. According to her customs (I assume) she has absolutely no reason to respect you for anything unless you have bested her and shown you are superior in some way.