Matango

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Matango

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Matango.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Matango

Post by theOneSin »

Mmm... I think it's time to give the Matango some love. I just hope she'll be treated with a bit more love and respect then on MGU. I don't want to count how many times I wanted to smack someone from wanting to "purge" her kind from the land or try to find around her spores.
Now my relations with this girl started out as pity love but grew into a passionate love. Long story short, she started to grow on me as time ticked on.
Still, no matter how romantic I twist the profile I always come to one question?
Do mushroom men take care of themselves or get sucked dry by mushrooms in less then a week?
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

MoonlightRose wrote:Mmm... I think it's time to give the Matango some love. I just hope she'll be treated with a bit more love and respect then on MGU.
Respect I can give, but love...no way.
Her way of getting "food" is exceptionally effective, and for that she has my respect.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Alp bro, NO ONE will EVER like the Matango. It's just a fact'o life. She's not capable of love, only the drive to get food. Oh, and I'm sure we can't forget: "SHE BREATHES SPORES THAT END A GUY'S LIFE OF FREEDOM AS HE KNOWS IT".
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Alp bro, NO ONE will EVER like the Matango.
Speak for yourself. I like the Matango. As a matter of fact I think she's just about in the top 20 of my favorites. Despite her methods being over the top, she's still cute and adorable. Personally, the way I see it, maybe the spores need a compatible spirit energy to grow before taking over the man. The spores could be just a way to find the one destined for them since they can't move from one spot. It's possible we don't know enough about them because people treat them so badly and fear them.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Another question; The profile says she releases spores "periodically". How often do you think that would be? I'm guessing hourly.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

dragonstryke58 wrote: Speak for yourself. I like the Matango. As a matter of fact I think she's just about in the top 20 of my favorites. Despite her methods being over the top, she's still cute and adorable. Personally, the way I see it, maybe the spores need a compatible spirit energy to grow before taking over the man. The spores could be just a way to find the one destined for them since they can't move from one spot. It's possible we don't know enough about them because people treat them so badly and fear them.
Howzat when the profile implies that they spore whatever dude comes around an' that happens EVERY time?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Like I said, maybe the person making the profile assumes that all men spored by the matango get turned into mushroom men. I think if this was the case, the matango would find herself easily overwhelmed by the sheer number of mushroom men she creates, especially because she periodically releases spores and releases spores during sex. So what if in fact the spores need specific conditions in which to grow. One of these conditions could feasibly be that the matango's spores actually need a compatible spirit energy in order to grow. While not romantic, it does coincide with the fact that all MGs in this setting prefer to be monogamous.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Well... Wasn't the Matango written before MGE had a real setting?
Edit: I feel like I need to explain myself a bit here. If the Matango was written before the setting made monster girls monogamous, that means she could have as many mushroom men she wants.
Spoiler: show
Because if you have yourself along with a bunch of mushrooms sapping from a guy, you want back ups just in case he drops dead
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

MoonlightRose wrote:Well... Wasn't the Matango written before MGE had a real setting?
Which even more reinforces my point that it's possible we don't know enough or even know some false information about her since she hasn't received an update to bring her into the current setting. In the current setting, it could be like people hate her and fear her, not wanting to take time to understand her like the other MGs that were updated.
MoonlightRose wrote:
Because if you have yourself along with a bunch of mushrooms sapping from a guy, you want back ups just in case he drops dead
Well, we already know that MGs can't kill humans that way from the setting information. Therefore, having a village worth of back-ups is just not sensible.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

MoonlightRose wrote:Well... Wasn't the Matango written before MGE had a real setting?
I love this loophole, I'm going to use it for every harpy now. ALL of them were made before the settings! Lucky me. *disregards settings post siren entry* :mrgreen:
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

dragonstryke58 wrote: Which even more reinforces my point that it's possible we don't know enough or even know some false information about her since she hasn't received an update to bring her into the current setting. In the current setting, it could be like people hate her and fear her, not wanting to take time to understand her like the other MGs that were updated.

Well, we already know that MGs can't kill humans that way from the setting information. Therefore, having a village worth of back-ups is just not sensible.
Okay... I'll just shut up and get back to my dreams of mushroom snuggling
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, I don't think it's so much pure hatred rather than overwhelming caution. I mean I'm sure MOST normal guys wouldn't want to be in the same place doin' the same thing for the rest'o their lives once dem spores do their shit.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Eh, I don't think it's so much pure hatred rather than overwhelming caution. I mean I'm sure MOST normal guys wouldn't want to be in the same place doin' the same thing for the rest'o their lives once dem spores do their shit.

Pretty much this. If I saw one, even if I were already taken by another monster girl, I'd still run away, with Haste in effect, carrying said monster girl with me, of course. I don't hate the Matango, but she's just not for me.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Edit: I feel like I need to explain myself a bit here. If the Matango was written before the setting made monster girls monogamous, that means she could have as many mushroom men she wants.
Wait whoa, whoa, whoa. Back-ups? What's up with that? Matangoes can hold multiple dudes hostage now?
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Hm...I wonder if Matangos can be something like Queen Slimes. The picture for her profile shows two girls, but they are both connected at the same base. Does that mean they are individuals part of a collective entity or two purely separate individuals? :hmm?:
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Hmm... that sounds good, actually.

I guess that they're two separates with a small modicum of common mind. Just a little. Like some people say that twins share some of their minds, and some have even a small bit of mind-language going between them. That may be their case, they're not part of one, but they understand each other better than others understand them; ie.: they have an idea on what's on the other's mind.

Back at the MGU, I actually talked with someone about how a small garden of waiting Matangos could be an awesome lovely find. Following this logic, like having 4 or 5, like, infesting the same tree would make an entire family mentally-linked. Makes me shiver from a weird excitement just to think of it... don't ask why, but I'd envy the man with such luck.

Perhaps because common mind is a fetish for me too? Well, the Legion from Castlevania, as gross as it is in concept, is one of my favorite villains... I dunno.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

:nosebleed: You paint an awfully lovely (and somewhat perverted) picture in my mind. 4 or 5 Matangos...all for one guy...lucky bastard (or doomed depending on your point of view).
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Brrrr they are really scary! The idea of something growing through your flesh, slowing taking you over is horrifying.

Such a shame. She's really pretty.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:Brrrr they are really scary! The idea of something growing through your flesh, slowing taking you over is horrifying.
The worst part is that somewhere in the Fallen Maiden Book it is hinted that
they may be able to move around. Although this could be due to having attached
themselves to other mobile creatures...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...