Shirohebi

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Shirohebi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

MGU Profile 2_0 - Shirohebi.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translation done by Brolen, commisioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Shirohebi

Post by GorgonMage »

Aww she sounds lovely! So long as you don't betray her. But I can't imagine any decent person hurting this dear lady in anyway. I'd love to learn a lot more about her.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I love her yandere personality. This is the exact type of Monster girls that I simply must be with. Even willing to go as far as to incinerating (Not literally) their man with pleasure that's so unbearable that only the cool sensation of her scales wrapping around you, then covering the man's raging penis in her warm pussy like a giant slowly being lulled to sleep.

I simply adore her in every way and I would never cheat on her, never ever, I'd rather be crucified, have my soul bound to my body so I never die, surrounded by fire with open wound and constantly showered with Lemon, salt, and alcohol for eternity.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Pokemonaces wrote:I love her yandere personality. This is the exact type of Monster girls that I simply must be with. Even willing to go as far as to incinerating (Not literally) their man with pleasure that's so unbearable that only the cool sensation of her scales wrapping around you, then covering the man's raging penis in her warm pussy like a giant slowly being lulled to sleep.

I simply adore her in every way and I would never cheat on her, never ever, I'd rather be crucified, have my soul bound to my body so I never die, surrounded by fire with open wound and constantly showered with Lemon, salt, and alcohol for eternity.
Oh my! You really do have a great deal of passion for her I can see.

Well-all the Shirohebi I have met were very great ladies with a lot of love to give. I'm sure that if you really dedicated yourself to making one happy, she would respond in kind and make you very very happy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And what happens if you're not interested? Hate to be a Simon here, but if a Shirohebi decides that you're her destined one and you have absolutely no inclination of being with her despite her vapid attempts to change your mind (as if repeated persuasion attempts isn't ENOUGH of a reason alone), what the hell could you do to get'er ta get the point?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well I imagine the man in question would have a real problem if he couldn't somehow convince her that she wasn't the right one for her. I can't say I've ever really had that problem.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Right. Monster girls aren't really the type to ever take bein' "let down easy" in the true sense of the analogy if they REALLY want a specific guy.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well if a guy refuses me I just turn him into stone and put him out in the garden where some other monstergirl collects him.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

....................*Opens mouth in protest, but closes it*

So how bout that lust flame, huh?! Sure is a frustration-bringer, ain't it?!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:....................*Opens mouth in protest, but closes it*

So how bout that lust flame, huh?! Sure is a frustration-bringer, ain't it?!
I hear ya on that one bro! Pretty much makes it so that the Shirohebi is one of the MGs you DON'T want to try and have in a harem...Like she would even let me speak of such an idea.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Precisely. I'm all for single devotion between two people, but when it gets to the point where I have to literally experience hell throughout my body with no other way to relinquish it aside from pathetically begging the girl that did it to me for release, THAT'S when the interest factor flies WAAAY out the window.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Precisely. I'm all for single devotion between two people, but when it gets to the point where I have to literally experience hell throughout my body with no other way to relinquish it aside from pathetically begging the girl that did it to me for release, THAT'S when the interest factor flies WAAAY out the window.

That's pretty much my sentiments. The lust-flame thing is what keeps her down with the Medusa in my "order of favorite snake-women". I'd like to be able to tease her by giving fake lustful looks to other women, only to remind her that she's my one and only, with the only consequences being maybe her hitting me.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

But as we all know with every member we've seen of the Lamia race so far, they don't take jokes lightly at all and they take things that AREN'T jokes even worse.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I still love them though.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I wonder how deep their determination goes towards getting their targeted guy's attention......The profile never described them turnin' stalker like Dullahans or Nurenagos.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I imagine they would take getting their chosen partner very seriously.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Then we got the whole thing her magic specialty is supposed to be water-based, yet she can clearly use flames as well and even in multiple forms....
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She certainly knows how to light your fire. She's wonderful. I really like her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:She certainly knows how to light your fire. She's wonderful. I really like her.
Yeah...in more ways than one. If not for that whole flame thing, the Shirohebi would definitely be on my list cause I really like the way she looks.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh yeah. Her looks are top-notch and the general albino coloring on her brings a sort'o grace to the table as well.