Ghoul

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Ghoul

Post by Tsar CUBE »

409181-M40D2BB.png
Ghoul
Zombie Family -- Undead Type

Habitat: Graveyards, desert regions
Disposition: Ferocious, strong-willed
Diet: Human men's spirit energy

A type of undead that wanders through graveyards, desert regions, etc. They were also called "shokujinki" (man-eating demon) during the age of the former demon lord. What they preferred was to eat raw human flesh. They were fearsome monsters. Even in the present when they no longer feast upon human flesh, their vicious nature is mostly still intact. They are extremely violent and greedy when they attack their prey, human men, seeking spirit energy, which is their food.

They were once "shokujinki," so they mainly use their mouths, which they once used to consume human beings. They stuff their mouth full of a man's penis as though devouring prey, and freely use their tongues to squeeze out spirit energy. Their mouths correspond with the vagina in other monsters. They can dish out enough pleasure to captivate a man, and their mouth is an organ for milking a man of semen in its own right. It seems that they can't stay calm unless they have something to put in their mouths. If the man they fancy leaves himself vulnerable, they'll likely try to suck on his penis.

Even at other times when they're not having sex, they like to lick and suck on a man's fingers, ears, toes, etc. anywhere on a man's body. Their saliva contains a digestive compound, or rather, a compound that causes a person to become extremely sensitive to pleasure, and it takes effect whenever they put their mouth on any part of a man's body. For that reason, even if it's not his penis, having any part of his body sucked by them will cause a man to be overcome with intense pleasure just like having his penis sucked. In that situation a pleasure travels through the skin like electricity and surges through the entire body. It is said that nibbling is also one of the ways that they express their love, and the bite marks they leave on their man are proof that he belongs to her.

Additionally, to them, their vagina is an extremely sensitive weak point. Since their mouth fills the role of a sex organ, they ordinarily don't even use their vagina. Since their vagina has never known pleasure, it is several times more sensitive than even that of another monster. It is said that if a man shoves his penis in there, it will cause them to be overwhelmed with so much pleasure that they nearly pass out; however, at that point they learn the pleasure of their vagina, and how to use it to milk a man's semen. Their lower mouth then is likely to become an organ for sucking and licking a penis just the same as their upper mouth.

Also, they are called "shishokuki" (corpse-eating demon) too. As the name suggests, when they sense the smell of a woman's corpse that has been freshly buried, they dig it up and then give her a portion of their demonic energy, thus reviving the woman as one of their own kind, a ghoul. The woman then becomes a ghoul in body and heart, and she'll be overcome by an intense hunger, rendering her unable to think of anything else but using her mouth to suck off a man to quench her dry throat with his semen.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Shadow of Legend

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Re: Ghoul

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Yeah...better have your running shoes on and hope that you did well in track in high school, cause you're gonna need it running away from this undead beauty! :mrgreen:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I'd be the guy that looks at the people running away and says, "You don't know what you're missing." Then, I'd throw my pants off and give the Ghoul a confident smirk, then spread my arms, thrust my hips forward, and say, "Come at me!"
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Shadow of Legend wrote:I'd be the guy that looks at the people running away and says, "You don't know what you're missing." Then, I'd throw my pants off and give the Ghoul a confident smirk, then spread my arms, thrust my hips forward, and say, "Come at me!"
:lol:

Oh my GAWD. SoL, dude, you are freakin' awesome. SRSLY.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

@ Sol, yeah your a trooper alright.

As for me she definitely is one of the undead types i really like, but when it comes down to the encounter (if i'm not thinking with my jimmy) i'm probably gonna run, hell i like being chased anyway.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:
Shadow of Legend wrote:I'd be the guy that looks at the people running away and says, "You don't know what you're missing." Then, I'd throw my pants off and give the Ghoul a confident smirk, then spread my arms, thrust my hips forward, and say, "Come at me!"
:lol:

Oh my GAWD. SoL, dude, you are freakin' awesome. SRSLY.

I'm awesome because I'm a fucking lunatic. 8-)

Here's a transcription for the Ghoul. I just did it myself.
Ghoul
Zombie Family -- Undead Type

Habitat: Graveyards, desert regions
Disposition: Ferocious, strong-willed
Diet: Human men's spirit energy

A type of undead that wanders through graveyards, desert regions, etc. They were also called "shokujinki" (man-eating demon) during the age of the former demon lord. What they preferred was to eat raw human flesh. They were fearsome monsters. Even in the present when they no longer feast upon human flesh, their vicious nature is mostly still intact. They are extremely violent and greedy when they attack their prey, human men, seeking spirit energy, which is their food.

They were once "shokujinki," so they mainly use their mouths, which they once used to consume human beings. They stuff their mouth full of a man's penis as though devouring prey, and freely use their tongues to squeeze out spirit energy. Their mouths correspond with the vagina in other monsters. They can dish out enough pleasure to captivate a man, and their mouth is an organ for milking a man of semen in its own right. It seems that they can't stay calm unless they have something to put in their mouths. If the man they fancy leaves himself vulnerable, they'll likely try to suck on his penis.

Even at other times when they're not having sex, they like to lick and suck on a man's fingers, ears, toes, etc. anywhere on a man's body. Their saliva contains a digestive compound, or rather, a compound that causes a person to become extremely sensitive to pleasure, and it takes effect whenever they put their mouth on any part of a man's body. For that reason, even if it's not his penis, having any part of his body sucked by them will cause a man to be overcome with intense pleasure just like having his penis sucked. In that situation a pleasure travels through the skin like electricity and surges through the entire body. It is said that nibbling is also one of the ways that they express their love, and the bite marks they leave on their man are proof that he belongs to her.

Additionally, to them, their vagina is an extremely sensitive weak point. Since their mouth fills the role of a sex organ, they ordinarily don't even use their vagina. Since their vagina has never known pleasure, it is several times more sensitive than even that of another monster. It is said that if a man shoves his penis in there, it will cause them to be overwhelmed with so much pleasure that they nearly pass out; however, at that point they learn the pleasure of their vagina, and how to use it to milk a man's semen. Their lower mouth then is likely to become an organ for sucking and licking a penis just the same as their upper mouth.

Also, they are called "shishokuki" (corpse-eating demon) too. As the name suggests, when they sense the smell of a woman's corpse that has been freshly buried, they dig it up and then give her a portion of their demonic energy, thus reviving the woman as one of their own kind, a ghoul. The woman then becomes a ghoul in body and heart, and she'll be overcome by an intense hunger, rendering her unable to think of anything else but using her mouth to suck off a man to quench her dry throat with his semen.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

If there was only one to deal with, then perhaps I may stick around and receive damn-near THE BEST BJ of my entire lifetime. If there was a group'o them though, then saying that I'd flee at figuratively near mach speed is a drastic understatement.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Man, looking at the Ghoul makes one think that she would be very durable when it comes to taking a hit. Hammer to the face? She just cracks her neck and grins. Sword to the gut? She'll be in pain, but she'll laugh it off. Broken arm? Pop it back in place like nothing happened.

To be honest, thinking about that...seems to make me love her.. :love:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

oooook, this is a side of you i've never seen before Shadowblade :^^;:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:oooook, this is a side of you i've never seen before Shadowblade :^^;:
What can I say? I can think of some weird things when the MGs come to mind and the Ghoul does have quite a bit of weirdness to her, which I love her for. :love:

Though to get away from that, the Ghoul can give a guy a blowjob that would put even the Demon Lord's blow job skills to freaking shame! :haha:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Unfortunately Reverse Physiology won't work on the Demon Lord since she's a master at mind games. :nerd:

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:Unfortunately Reverse Physiology won't work on the Demon Lord since she's a master at mind games. :nerd:
Yes, yes, of course she is...Still doesn't stop the Ghoul from giving better blow jobs than the Demon Lord. :evilllol:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Poor fool, still in denial, of course, even if you accomplish it, I just wonder how jealous of a man the demon lord's husband is?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:Poor fool, still in denial, of course, even if you accomplish it, I just wonder how jealous of a man the demon lord's husband is?
Don't know and don't really care brother! All I know is, me and my Ghoul honey are gonna be on the Demon Lord's most wanted list for what we did to her. :evilllol:

Ghouls are awesome!! :cheer:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Since there are more people here. I'll talk about what I like to talk about. If you had a Ghoul girlfriend and she did something you didn't like...you could torture her with an electric tooth brush. It would be fun to see her tremble.

Ghoul: Please! I'm sorry!
Me: I know you are...
Ghoul: I won't do it again!
Me: I know you won't, your a good girl.
*I walked over behind her and began to stroke her hair with one hand.
Ghoul: I'll be a good girl, a good girl...please...don't hurt me.
Me: I would never hurt you. *Wherrre.*
*I my hand I show her an electric tooth brush. Her eyes go wide and begins to shake.*
Ghoul: Please no! Not again...please no!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:Since there are more people here. I'll talk about what I like to talk about. If you had a Ghoul girlfriend and she did something you didn't like...you could torture her with an electric tooth brush. It would be fun to see her tremble.

Ghoul: Please! I'm sorry!
Me: I know you are...
Ghoul: I won't do it again!
Me: I know you won't, your a good girl.
*I walked over behind her and began to stroke her hair with one hand.
Ghoul: I'll be a good girl, a good girl...please...don't hurt me.
Me: I would never hurt you. *Wherrre.*
*I my hand I show her an electric tooth brush. Her eyes go wide and begins to shake.*
Ghoul: Please no! Not again...please no!
Oh wow Whippe! You're SCARY!

^_^ But I agree. That's a good way to torture a Ghoul. :^^;:
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:
Whippe Lash wrote: death by tooth brush...
Oh wow Whippe! You're SCARY!

^_^ But I agree. That's a good way to torture a Ghoul. :^^;:
Message deleted

Albeit it will come back at you if she tries to kiss you :? ...

Regards.
Last edited by Pokemonaces on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Against rule of conduct
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Oh god Sub, why must you reference THAT VIDEO? and here I thought you had class. >.>

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

No one eats poo! What the hell is wrong with you?

Sorry about that. I would like a Tongue cleaner for her.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

And the topic just dropped into the toilet.

Goodnight everybody! :^^;:
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!