Elf

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Elf

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Elf.png
Elf
Succubus Family -- Elf Type

Habitat: Forests
Disposition: Prideful, aggressive (and eventually, lustful)
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

The most well-known type of elves, also known as forest elves. They look just like a human, except with pointed ears, and have an innate talent and power in magic. They deem themselves as higher beings compared to humans, and thus look down on them. They live in villages deep inside the forest.

They aren't monsters at first, but due to the succubus' powers, they should be treated like one. Elves don't usually step into human settlements, but those who become a succubus are expelled according to the rules of the elf community, and can be seen wandering around the outskirts of the forest, where human populations can be found.

Due to their innate magical powers, they are able to suppress and stop the succubus' magic from growing tails, wings and horns on their bodies, in addition to retaining their thoughts. However, their bodies are the same as that of the succubus, and they will naturally crave for men. As their thinking is still that of an elf, they loathe the thought of having sex with a human being, and only out of their elvish pride are they able to hold back on their desire. Eventually, the elf's body will move by itself towards a human male, and tempt him into having sex.

It is almost an ironic twist, as the more they try to suppress their lust, the more lustful they will become in the end.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... =36&t=1456

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Elf

Post by GorgonMage »

I love elves. Although over the centuries they have devolved from a fierce and proud people who hunted humans for fun to a race of stunted dwarves who help Father Christmas make toys. I much prefer the original elves. Although I like the DemonFey from the Forgotten Realms setting as well. They're elves crossed with demons as the name suggests.

Anyway-I like them very much and it's great to see them here. I'd give them a big hug but they tend to shoot at people who try that.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Ah the Elf. Beautiful, Serene, Tsundere type personality. Love her.

Yes, her general attitude may be a turn off for some, but I look at it as more of a conquest. A chance to prove ones self to her and prove to her that either humans are better than she thought or that her ideology that elves are better at everything is completely wrong...though I say applying both to her would work out best in winning her love. :mrgreen:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I'd be very tempted to mess with her by using Obfuscating Stupidity to make her think humans are as [insert disrespectful/negative word here] as she thinks, then surprise the hell out of her when I start acting competent. :P
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Bah, Elves. Far as I figure it, they wanna pick a fight? Let'em. I'll let the viciously-aching bruises left behind as a reminder of just inferior the Elves THINK humans are.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Shadow of Legend wrote:I'd be very tempted to mess with her by using Obfuscating Stupidity to make her think humans are as [insert disrespectful/negative word here] as she thinks, then surprise the hell out of her when I start acting competent. :P
I love messing with their heads too. It's so much fun to watch their self control crumble.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hmmm.....y'know what? I agree. Seein' their uptight exterior degrade into a babbling mess'o confusion WOULD be satisfying indeed......
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Especially when followed by the tsundere-style, super-embarrassed blush and her cute stuttering as she tries and fails to find a comeback while glaring at the person in question with watery eyes, right before said person hugs her, further surprising and embarrassing her, which then leads to her complaining about how what the person did wasn't fair, while hugging them back.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:Especially when followed by the tsundere-style, super-embarrassed blush and her cute stuttering as she tries and fails to find a comeback while glaring at the person in question with watery eyes, right before said person hugs her, further surprising and embarrassing her, which then leads to her complaining about how what the person did wasn't fair, while hugging them back.
Ah yes! Tsundere behavior at it's finest! Combine that with the looks of the Elf and I would be one of the people who would find an Elf and do that to her. Why go straight for the sex when I can basically goad her into it and show her love at the same time?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Nahhh.......with me, I'd do it just to see'er squirm. Not maliciously or anythin', but I'd seriously just love gettin' on'er nerves at every turn.... :twisted:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I just like the idea of watching her squirm trying to resist her sexual impulses and then giving in to them. I'd be nice to her though because an arrow to the knee hurts! (Even if I don't have knees being a Medusa)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

What's the point though? If it were me, she'd be taught time an' time again that if she commands respect, she's gonna hafta give it first.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:What's the point though? If it were me, she'd be taught time an' time again that if she commands respect, she's gonna hafta give it first.
Some people (like me) want to tease their significant other or fuck with them somehow. I imagine that an angry Elf that has just been defeated in the "elves are just better" argument would be really cute, and the sight itself would be funny. The cuteness factor would probably lead me to hug and squeeze her while teasing her about how cute she is when she's pissed...

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ah, well I can DEFINITELY see such a scenario happening with YOU SoL. For me, it'd be just as cold to her as she was to me until she finally got it through her thick skull that I would NEVER respect anything she says whatsoever until she cuts the superiority crap.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Me, i would probaby have a succubus to corrupt her and laugh while its happening.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Me, i would probaby have a succubus to corrupt her and laugh while its happening.
Oh that's horrible. I would rather preserve the elves as a pure race.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Well it would depend on how pissed off she makes me, if she really piss me off i'll send a succubus her way, but other than that i'll probably screw with her mind.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Well it would depend on how pissed off she makes me, if she really piss me off i'll send a succubus her way, but other than that i'll probably screw with her mind.
Oh my. And she's bound to annoy you too. Why won't someone stand up for the poor little things?

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:
Vendettadabeast wrote:Well it would depend on how pissed off she makes me, if she really piss me off i'll send a succubus her way, but other than that i'll probably screw with her mind.
Oh my. And she's bound to annoy you too. Why won't someone stand up for the poor little things?
Oh I would be happy to stand up for the Elves...If I could find them! Damn they're good at hiding their villages from unwanted visitors! :P

Speaking of elven villages, how likely would it be for someone to stumble upon a village full of elves without nearly becoming a human pin cushion?

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote: Oh I would be happy to stand up for the Elves...If I could find them! Damn they're good at hiding their villages from unwanted visitors! :P

Speaking of elven villages, how likely would it be for someone to stumble upon a village full of elves without nearly becoming a human pin cushion?

It probably depends on how you present yourself. If you're polite and stuff, they might let you off the hook with a warning to never return and never tell anyone of the village's location. If you piss them off somehow, you had better have some good armor, a good shield, or some sort of barrier spell so you can haul ass. Haste would help, too.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"