Elf

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Elf

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm glad you liked it. I just hope she doesn't discover the spider was rubber.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:I'm glad you liked it. I just hope she doesn't discover the spider was rubber.
...It was rubber? Genius!! Man, that just means that I gotta try something like that on Serena's phobias...As soon as I know what they are. Maybe Red will know what her phobias are.

Oh no you don't Shadow! You and Red stay the hell away from me and any phobias I may have!

Well, I tried.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Maybe I should try my hand at a longer story? Maybe one day.

Yeah if she discovered the spider was fake, you would be in LOTS of trouble!!

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

For some reason, after reading all that I just saw a hobgoblin say "What are phobias and can I eats it?"...

Anyway, for an elf, I was thinking that a less natural phobia would be more commonplace. After all, they probably see spiders a lot in the forest. Maybe it was the rubber she was afraid of not the spider, and she was just too embarrassed to admit it.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ It's very likely. Rubber can be scary to Monstergirls.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

! 8-) I see what you did there, good job XD

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Hehehehe. Busted.

It would have been even funnier if she had lept into her husbands arms out of fright.

Elf-"HEY! What do you think you're doing? Put me down!"

Husband-"But dear-you jumped into my arms"

Elf-"I did no such thing! I......I..I TRIPPED and you got in my way! Useless human!"

Husband-"Yes dear."

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Soooo....some kinda material-based phobia? I saw the innuendo like everyone else did, yeah but, seriously though?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Hey it's all in fun.

I wonder if I should make my island a refuge for Elves as well? Might be a good idea.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

May as well. But if yer gonna do that, you won't have much choice but to give'em their own space unless you're gonna MAKE'EM make nice-nice with the others.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

To get this away from the Elves personality for a second...What do you guys think about the idea of an Elf who uses a short sword/shield combo while still wearing that leaf outfit that she normally wears, only to change into something different later?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can definitely see it, though the the sword and shield WOULD hafta be sorta lightweight since the Elves ain't stack'd on strength. :nerd:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I can definitely see it, though the the sword and shield WOULD hafta be sorta lightweight since the Elves ain't stack'd on strength. :nerd:
True. I can also see an Elf being similar to the Myrmidon/Swordmaster class from the Fire Emblem series. Fast and nimble as hell with a short sword, but not too big on the strength department.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

:whatever: The elves I know are just as strong as humans. It's their constitutions that are weaker.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Perhaps that's why they drum up the superiority complex so much. If the humans ever knew that, they'd be a laughing stock.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

In the same spirit of my last post in the Angel topic, and in my simultaneous post in the Mimic topic, I'll ask this:

How would an Elf react if you sang Elvenpath (by Nightwish) to her?
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I've never even heard of Nightwish til you said it.

Here's an interesting dilemma. How does an Elf go about dealing with an enemy that won't go down with arrows?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:In the same spirit of my last post in the Angel topic, and in my simultaneous post in the Mimic topic, I'll ask this:

How would an Elf react if you sang Elvenpath (by Nightwish) to her?
After listening to the song in question I went to Serena and asked her what she would say if I sang that song to her right now...Best answer I can give you is that she looked at me like I said something stupid and then proceeded to laugh in my face.

Seriously though, I think most elves would just look at ya like you just said something really stupid and then face palm...While if it was your elven wife, she would maybe dial back on the comments and maybe say that it was sweet that you sang that song to her, except in her own tsundereish way.
FlashGrenade0 wrote:I've never even heard of Nightwish til you said it.

Here's an interesting dilemma. How does an Elf go about dealing with an enemy that won't go down with arrows?
Well, she's got that hunting knife for a reason bro. I see her trying for a close combat approach and if that doesn't work, then she would go for the Elven magic route (Assuming of course that the elven magic in this setting can be used offensively) and if that doesn't work, then a full retreat is in order.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ahaaaaa, but that's just the thing now isn't it? Would their astronomical amounts of Elven pride ALLOW them to make the necessary escape in said case? :hehe:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Ahaaaaa, but that's just the thing now isn't it? Would their astronomical amounts of Elven pride ALLOW them to make the necessary escape in said case? :hehe:
Weighing pride vs need for escape. Guess it would depend on whether the situation in question was truly life or death. If it isn't life or death, then I can see the Elf not swallowing her pride and see her trying to beat said person even though all hope is lost. If it is a life or death situation, then I see the Elf basically saying "screw my pride!" and running away. Yeah, they have a lot of pride, but even an Elf would be smart enough to haul ass if an enemy was strong enough to basically shrug off all of her attacks while simultaneously putting her life in immediate danger. :nerd:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)