Scylla

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Scylla

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Scylla 2.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_139.jpg
Scylla
Scylla Family -- Mollusk Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Strong-willed
Diet: Carnivorous, seafood etc.

A type of monster that lives in the ocean and has a lower body resembling octopus tentacles. Many individuals have personalities that are strong-willed, and a little bit ferocious. They attack ships traveling at sea, stealing food and men. They possess the ability to hide in tiny crevices which one wouldn't think they'd be able to fit in. While they have a strong side, they also have a cowardly nature as well. Because of this, when danger approaches they hide in those kinds of crevices. Also, they've been known to use such crevices as hiding places from which to launch sudden tentacle attacks on men who happen to be passing by, so be wary.

When they find a man who strikes their fancy, they manipulate their 8 tentacles to seize him and force intercourse for the purpose of bearing offspring. They love sticking their bodies all over men's bodies. In order to bring their bodies as close together as possible, they coil all of their tentacles around the man's body, sucking on him with their powerful suction cups and not letting go. Even after intercourse is finished, they don't necessarily separate from their men, and it's said that it isn't uncommon for them to spend a day joined together like this.

They share the same environment with a monster called “Charybdis,” and were even thought to be a set for some time. While ships are stopped by the whirling tides generated by charybdis, they take men away from the ships, and also go after men who were spat out by the charybdis. Besides hanging out around charybdis' nesting holes, they prefer lurking in small spaces, so they often go into charybdis' nesting holes to seek shelter. For that reason, the scylla are extremely friendly towards the charybdis, however, the charybdis resent them for stealing the men they go after, and for suddenly sneaking into their nesting holes when they're right in the middle of having sex with their husbands.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Old Profile:
Scylla.png
Scylla
Scylla Family -- Mollusc Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Strong-willed
Diet: Carnivorous, mostly fish

A race of aquatic monsters with octopus-like tentacles. Strong and willful, they are natural-born pirates and will attack other sea-dwelling monsters as well as human travelers on the ocean. Many scylla keep an immobile sea monster called a charybdis as a pet.

While she is removing food and valuables from a ship she has attacked, if a scylla notices an attractive man, she will send one of her tentacles to grab him. Once caught by a tentacle, the suckers will hold fast and are virtually impossible to escape from. The captive will be brought back to the scylla's lair for later use.

In an emergency, a scylla will use the ink in the jar she wears on her head to cover her escape. She is likely to remain in her lair for some time afterwards, enjoying her latest prisoners, until she is sure her pursuers are no longer in the area.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Scylla

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I think the scylla might be my favorite of the ocean dwelling MGs. There's something about a girl with tentacles that grabs your attention. Anyway, to be honest, my interest in scylla only really started after reading a fan fic on another site.

Also: I wanted to build a pool to host a scylla at home, but Shiris wouldn't let me :(
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I wondered how it would have played out if this was the Kracken Jack Sparrow had to fight at the end of "Dead Man's Chest"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

*shakes head*

It's not the same talking about the Scylla without Jack "master of tentacles" being here.

You have to love a girl with tentacles as a very close friend of mine says. They're great fun to roleplay. You can do so much with ten rubbery arms.

^_^ I bet she gives the best hugs too.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

..........Huh? What? Sorry guys, was too busy staring at the Scylla's gorgeous ass to really pay attention to anything that was posted. I mean, damn! You could balance a glass of water on that ass!
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

ShadowBladeX wrote:..........Huh? What? Sorry guys, was too busy staring at the Scylla's gorgeous ass to really pay attention to anything that was posted. I mean, damn! You could balance a glass of water on that ass!

The power of DAT ASS is strong with her. Almost too strong...

I used to not like her tentacles, thus she creeped me out, but after doing some thinking, I changed my mind. She doesn't quite make it to the top five, but she'd be a nice one to have for a wife, I think.

GorgonMage wrote: ^_^ I bet she gives the best hugs too.
I'm a bit biased, so I think the Lamia-types would give the best hugs. The reptile and snake types are my overall favorites, after all.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hm, while I do like the scylla I would never even attempt to get near one, my aquaphobia would leave me paralyzed out of fear.
And I'm pretty sure that staying still in the sea is asking for "trouble". >_>
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I SHALL agree that her arse does possess a great amount'o appeal! And also I agree that the tentacles seem quite fun to imagine of things they can do.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Oersted wrote: And I'm pretty sure that staying still in the sea is asking for "trouble". >_>
What do you mean? In the MGE world, if you marry a "monster of the sea" like a Scylla or a mermaid-type, you get Poseidon's blessing, which means that things like sharks leave you alone, just like how they leave the monsters alone.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Shadow of Legend wrote: What do you mean? In the MGE world, if you marry a "monster of the sea" like a Scylla or a mermaid-type, you get Poseidon's blessing, which means that things like sharks leave you alone, just like how they leave the monsters alone.
I know that, but to specify, its not what's IN the water that scares me, its the water itself, unless I can see the bottom I just freeze. I know it sounds dumb, but I just can't help it.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Oersted wrote: I know that, but to specify, its not what's IN the water that scares me, its the water itself, unless I can see the bottom I just freeze. I know it sounds dumb, but I just can't help it.

Oh. Well, that sucks. Maybe with Demonic Energy being the "Phlebotinum" of the setting, once you've become what many at MGU call "Aquaman" (that, or an Incubus), you'd be cured of that... Otherwise, she'd help you out with getting over it.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I don't got a fear'o swimmin', but I actively avoid swimmin' in deep waters at every opportunity. Why? Cuz I doubt my ability to swim correctly at further depths. Guess it's ABOUT the same as Oersted's problem, cept I try to avoid the water entirely if possible.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

I love water and love swimming and she is hot (like every one alts dat ass) but if I was swimming and suddenly saw tons of tentacles just come at me I would be out of the water running away before you could say "HOLEY SHIT!" and in jacks famous words "I don't have the face for tentacles".
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I remember having a nightmare about being dragged down into deep waters by undertow plants. The scenario you described sounds pretty damn close, Kat. :shock:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

It is indeed a lovely rear. ^_^
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Bet with such a big arse like that, the Merrows must have a field day pokin' at'em with adverse suggestions of how they could entice men with'em.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Bet with such a big arse like that, the Merrows must have a field day pokin' at'em with adverse suggestions of how they could entice men with'em.
now thats a perverted thought, hmm do you think she has any bones? because octopi don't have bones save for there beak (thats why they can squeeze threw the tiniest of spaces.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Well that question is obviously yes becuase of her human half, but her tentacle half no.

Side Note: Also she can get an extra bone from the men she captures :lol:
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Can ya imagine though? Despite her human half, somehow she could mimic said squid's abilities in that regard? Sure it's not possible, but with the tentacles of the mentioned mammal, it's somethin' to visualize.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Another one I didn't really like at first... but that ass really grows on you o////o

Now she often jumps in and out of my top 10 :oops: