Scylla

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Scylla

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well, although she's not even part'o mah list, it still doesn't take away from the interest she attracts with DAT AZZ.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I like her a lot. She's a fun character. Tentacles always make things better.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I agree! Except when they adapt their role towards penetration too readily however. Then it just gets weird to look at. :?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^//^ Yeah viabrating probing tentacles are fun! I could tell you stories but you're probably too young to hear them. I told Rezeed one once and he blushed bright red.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

GorgonMage wrote:^//^ Yeah viabrating probing tentacles are fun! I could tell you stories but you're probably too young to hear them. I told Rezeed one once and he blushed bright red.

I'm over 200 years old, and I'm one hell of a pervert. I'd probably drool uncontrollably while listening, then run off to get with Alexandra and work on making our first kid, so...

As long as she didn't try to do anything I wasn't comfortable with involving those tentacles, we could get along fine. (For example, I still won't let Alexandra stick her tail in my ass. Maybe I'll warm up to the idea some day, but not anytime soon.)
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:^//^ Yeah viabrating probing tentacles are fun! I could tell you stories but you're probably too young to hear them. I told Rezeed one once and he blushed bright red.

I'm over 200 years old, and I'm one hell of a pervert. I'd probably drool uncontrollably while listening, then run off to get with Alexandra and work on making our first kid, so...

As long as she didn't try to do anything I wasn't comfortable with involving those tentacles, we could get along fine. (For example, I still won't let Alexandra stick her tail in my ass. Maybe I'll warm up to the idea some day, but not anytime soon.)
^_^ I'll drop around for a few drinks and we'll swap tales of our love lives. It'll be great!

I'm going to have to write some stories about the Scylla. They make awesome pirates.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Actually, I think the Roper is more prudent to worry about in terms of where the tentacles don't belong, cuz honestly I can't see the octopi-like tentacles of the Scylla bein' used like that.
JimmyRuss
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: King of Scylla
Favorite Monster Type: Sabriel the Scylla

Post by JimmyRuss »

Scylla's are the perfect mixture of huggable squishyness and soft embracing. I slightly prefer them over lamia because they can do so much more with those tentacles (grappling, hugging, stroking) @_@.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

What about Lamia with tentacles like a dear friend of mine is very fond of?

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That would be disturbing. It's already enough that their coils are stronger than normal enough for death by suffocation/constriction. Moar tentacles would just make the process 10x easier.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:That would be disturbing. It's already enough that their coils are stronger than normal enough for death by suffocation/constriction. Moar tentacles would just make the process 10x easier.
Yeah but think of the possibilities. Such a lot of fun.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Meh. Tentacles don't really make my day per se. Sure they're nice to view every once in awhile, but then it gets grotesque and you have to use brain bleach.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Solidness wrote:Scylla's are the perfect mixture of huggable squishyness and soft embracing. I slightly prefer them over lamia because they can do so much more with those tentacles (grappling, hugging, stroking) @_@.
I started loving them for that ass and that look on her face, can't help but fall for her :nosebleed:
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Meh. Tentacles don't really make my day per se. Sure they're nice to view every once in awhile, but then it gets grotesque and you have to use brain bleach.
...but I always thought tentacles were one of the most magnificent and sexy things in existance... like, since I was 14 or so, maybe even a lil' before...
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

They make hella interesting appendages ta do things with, sure. But what I meant was that sometimes said tentacles could go a little too crazy when hollowing out a girl they've preyed on, which by then just seems painful to watch instead'o tantalizing.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
Solidness wrote:Scylla's are the perfect mixture of huggable squishyness and soft embracing. I slightly prefer them over lamia because they can do so much more with those tentacles (grappling, hugging, stroking) @_@.
I started loving them for that ass and that look on her face, can't help but fall for her :nosebleed:
I get them visiting my island a lot trading for stuff. Just to watch them swarming up the sides of ships, grapping up men with their tentacles and swinging for the rigging giggling. It's something to see.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hah! Now there's an interesting prospect! How would an assaulting team of Scyllas deal with true, grog-ruddy-to-the-core Pirates?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm told it's a battle to see. The Scylla usually win though.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

How's that? True Pirates ARE cutthroats you know. While they fully intend to cleave, hack and slash to bring their opponent, the Scyllas are forced to restrain due to "no-killy-the-men" DL policy.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well because the Scylla's usually sneak onboard after dark and catch everyone by surprise.

GO TEAM JACOB!