Youko

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Youko

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Youko.png
Youko
Wolf Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Forests, mountains, human settlements
Disposition: Aggressive, lustful, egoistic
Diet: Omnivorous, but prefers meat

Strong human-like monsters with the characteristics of a fox. They live in forests or mountains, luring their targeted, unsuspecting male visitors into their den to be seduced, most then getting engaged with their victim and eventually moving into a human village with him. The number of their tails is a measuring stick for how powerful their magic is, in addition to how lustful they are. The maximum number of tails a youko can have is nine.

Due to the nature of their lust, they will swoop down on a man they like and force him into having sex. The spirit energy extracted this way will then be absorbed into her body, increasing her magic, and in effect, the number of her tails. Also, due to the effects of their magic, a man who lives with them will develop strong stamina and lust over time. It is common for them to pick men from higher echelons in the society.

A youko who has 9 tails is called a "nine-tailed kitsune", and is a powerful creature whose magic is comparable to the gods. However, because her body cannot fully contain her powers, some of it is spread all around her at all times. Humans who come into contact with it will lose their ability to reason and become aroused, while monsters will become violent.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... f=36&t=105

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Youko

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Now HERE'S a gal I defnitly see mahself with. Sexually aggressive = YES. Fluffehness = Fuck YES.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Ehhhh...I'll give the Youko a maybe. I like that she's sexually aggressive and fox girls are all ways a plus, but her control over her power is a bit of a miss with me. She's in between for me...Though I can see a Youko being a damn good Thief/Rogue.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

ShadowBladeX wrote:Though I can see a Youko being a damn good Thief/Rogue.
Really? I've always pegged her more of a mage or something. I think of her as always trying to be the center of attention and doing everything a flashily as possible.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Nahhh.....she couldn't do that. Specially if she managed to attain Nine-Tail Kyubi forme. Flashy magics would be a bit TOO flashy.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

I'd picture her as the "scantily clad sorceress with powerful magic that she has trouble controlling", with the Inari in contrast being the "quiet, reserved mage/sorceress with total control over her power".
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Guess it must suck to always hafta play second fiddle to the always well-mannered Inari compared to her........
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Nahhh.....she couldn't do that. Specially if she managed to attain Nine-Tail Kyubi forme. Flashy magics would be a bit TOO flashy.
But I hardly see her as the type to not want to draw attention to herself. That's why I don't see her as a thief type character. With her unrestrained personality, I believe she favors gaudiness over reservedness.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well I can give'er that easily enough. She is kinda out there. I'm just such a lowbrow kinda guy that I can't imagine why anyone would always wanna be the center of attention at any given moment. Perhaps that's why she only goes for the socialites.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

She looks really sexy but I prefer the Inari, since I like the idea of her channeling her demonic energy into me not spew it all over the place ^^;

Also some thieves are quite flashy in stories ^^;
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh come now. Who says a Youko isn't capable of the same thing? I bet she'd eventually figure out the same thing when mounting her man and pump'im full til his Incubified.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

New chibi Youko fan art. ^^
M_Beast MGE Youko 25450688.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Feathers wrote:New chibi Youko fan art. ^^
...Chibi Youko!! :D

Okay, seriously, that fanart makes the Youko look really cute.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Oh come now. Who says a Youko isn't capable of the same thing? I bet she'd eventually figure out the same thing when mounting her man and pump'im full til his Incubified.
She probably can, but her accuracy at doing so isn't as great as her submissive, eternally husband-seeking counterpart.
The profile itself says that some of her energy spreads around due to her inability to contain it, but not all... meaning that she has the ability to use the same trick as her tamer cousins.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers wrote:New chibi Youko fan art. ^^
Awww she's so adorable! Foxes are so cool.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Feathers wrote: New chibi Youko fan art. ^^
*points vindictively* That's prime-class Sabbath propaganda! Right there! :D
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I Know the Youko is a goldigger foxxy lady but would you still love her if she looked like this in the pic I have.
sample_Youko.jpeg
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

revanwolff wrote:I Know the Youko is a goldigger foxxy lady but would you still love her if she looked like this in the pic I have.
sample_Youko.jpeg
Decrease the size of her breasts (Seriously, I'm a breast man and even I think that Fox girl's chest is way too big) and I would be willing to give her a hot. My wallet and bank account would hate me later for it, but I'm going under the assumption that it will be a one time thing between us and nothing more...unless she can get past the fact that I don't have a whole lot of cash to spend on anything expensive that she would want at anytime.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

revanwolff wrote:I Know the Youko is a goldigger foxxy lady but would you still love her if she looked like this in the pic I have.
sample_Youko.jpeg
I'd DEFINITELY try'er out to be sure, although she pretty much has no choice but to settle non-gaudy prices. I ain't nowhere near as materialistic. :whatever:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Looking at the Youko, I think that she could pull off the prankster/trickster type of personality very well, especially on people whom she may or may not like.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)