Gyoubu Tanuki

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Gyoubu Tanuki

Post by Rezeed »

After many years of waiting for it to come out, it finally does.
Gyoubu Tanuki.png
*Quick Note* the official name is Gyoubu-danuki on Kenkou Cross's site. To suit aesthetic preferences, and for clarification, the name has been slightly changed to Gyoubu Tanuki. Reason: When compounding some Japanese words, syllables for the compounded words may change.
Gyoubu Danuki
Tanuki Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Zipangu region (human settlements, forests, mountainous areas)
Disposition: Cheerful, ill-natured, lustful
Diet: Omnivorous, prefers meat

A beastman type monster having the characteristics of a tanuki. They're one of the most famous yokai mentioned in tales, along with inari. They can use various spells to deceive people, including spells of transformation, and illusionary spells. Their "spell of anthropomorphosis" is especially tricky. They can change not only their shape, but also their scent and the aura given off by their magical energy into those of humans. It's so effective that heroes or monsters with only scant knowledge of the magical arts wouldn't be able to catch on to their true nature. Their race is highly intelligent, and has a unique flair for business. Many of them live as merchants or money lenders. They're extremely adept at handling "money" which we can say equals power in human society. At a glance, they seem cheerful and amicable, but their true nature is wily. Using the spell of anthropomorphosis and their financial prowess, they live amongst humans while secretly maneuvering to seize human men as well as control over society itself. Many gyoubu danuki are among the pillars of human society.

When they seize a human man, they use the power of money, smooth talking, and schemes. They usurp control of human territories and merchant families. They buyout entire impoverished families at once, seizing not just the man himself, but all related properties, social ranks, etc. They also use atrocious, coercive methods involving the use of smooth talking and illusionary spells to deceive men and force them into debt. It's not uncommon to find men who pay off the debt by offering them their body. By seizing capital and social standing in this way, they force men into obedience and claim them for themselves. So great is their appetite for sex that they're even referred to as "lust incarnate," and after having sex with them just a single time, the men are already defanged. Their mastery of the art of cajolery ensures future obedience, and soon they own not only the man's wealth, but his heart as well. The men end up entrusting everything to them on their own.

Though their deed may seem quite atrocious, it's not all in the name of self-profit, or for the sake of bringing about the ruin of humanity. They are monsters, and their husbands are human, so the reason they seek to seize control over human society is to remake it so that it will be easier for them to spend lascivious days together. Their objective is to make it so that they and other human-monster couples can live in happiness. For example, if they take control of a territory, it develops into a monster-friendly territory. If they take over a merchant family, business grows due to their performance.

They bring wealth to all the poor families they buy out, and as wives they end up giving back more wealth and love to the men who offered their bodies to pay off their debts.Since they bring wealth and prosperity to men and families they set their eyes on, many people treat them as "symbols of economic fortune."

Additionally, although they mainly inhabit Zipangu, being merchants, many of them travel outside of Zipangu. They can probably be found throughout the world setting up shop, or working as peddlers. In such cases, if they're doing business in monster form, they'll never lie, and always be truthful, so one can have peace of mind. However, on the contrary, if they're in human form, they sell products like "prisoner fruit," "succubus' nostrum," etc. stuff that causes monsterization while trying to pass it off as "good for health and beauty," etc. Since their businesses are often sketchy, they're regarded as dangerous.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
Gyoubu Tanuki.jpg
Clean:
225_gyoubudanuki.jpg
Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by MGU on http://monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Re: Gyoubu Tanuki

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

yes! finally, I've been waiting for Kenkou put the tanuki into the MGE. though I prefer other tanuki that he drew.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I think if he did a updated version of that other tanuki that would have been awesome. This one looks kinda evil...well, crafty might be a better word.

Anyway, probably somewhere in the profile, it will most likely have something about transformation powers (shape changing). After all, that's what the tanuki in Japanese folklore is famous for (well, aside from extremely large balls). By placing a leaf on their heads, they could transform into other forms.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I think if he did a updated version of that other tanuki that would have been awesome. This one looks kinda evil...well, crafty might be a better word.

Anyway, probably somewhere in the profile, it will most likely have something about transformation powers (shape changing). After all, that's what the tanuki in Japanese folklore is famous for (well, aside from extremely large balls). By placing a leaf on their heads, they could transform into other forms.
indeed she does and because of that and the way she's dressed, she reminds me of Tom Nook from Animal Crossing(and we all know how crafty he is)
Join the Bakeneko Clan
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

OMG A TANUKI FINALLY lol

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I knew this one would pop out
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

apparently from the Talks of the MGU, Kenkou called this monster girl a "bad girl"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

She seems mischevious, thats why
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She has a very sweet face. I imagine the translation will be very interesting.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Sweet? More like sadistic...from how I see it, Hopefully she is a Yandere! Please be a Yandere for Gods sake!

Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

I think she DOES look sweet, but with either a badass or Yandere like air to it.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

hothead1021 wrote:apparently from the Talks of the MGU, Kenkou called this monster girl a "bad girl"
In Jap folklore, Tanukis are often regarded as pranksters(just as kitsunes), so I assume that's what they meant by mischievous. Also, did you notice those fruits she's holding in her pack are the same as the ones in here:
51.jpg
I wonder if there are also details on her profile of what that fruit is. Plus, this profile had so much text that KK had to reduce the banner's height. I'd love to hear all the profile has to say about her, and I agree with PA, her face looks Yandere-esque. That aside, it seems like KK's on a rush; we haven't even yet translated the two Kitsunes and he throws in another profile........It seems like I was right! It was all an omen! Now KK is making more profiles than before!!

Btw, what ``Gyoubu´´ means?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Rezeed wrote:I think she DOES look sweet, but with either a badass or Yandere like air to it.
Don't worry about it Rezeed. Upon taking a second look she does look like trouble. But then all woman are. ^_^

GO TEAM JACOB!
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

Gyobu is refering to the Inugami named Gyobu. Info here: http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Tanuki

Info on the inugami: http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Inugami

Basically, KC in his own way, is hinting we may be making a Zipangu type werewolf. Much like the how he worked with the shirohebi and the ryuu.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well she looks like a real handful to me. I bet she's going to make a stir when the translation comes through.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Rezeed wrote:Basically, KC in his own way, is hinting we may be making a Zipangu type werewolf. Much like the how he worked with the shirohebi and the ryuu.
Ohh, that sounds nice. Perhaps we'll also have Amateratsu, since she's the wolf deity.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'm not sure. Something about her makes my whole tail twitch.

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Blake81 wrote:
Rezeed wrote:Basically, KC in his own way, is hinting we may be making a Zipangu type werewolf. Much like the how he worked with the shirohebi and the ryuu.
Ohh, that sounds nice. Perhaps we'll also have Amateratsu, since she's the wolf deity.
Amaterasu is actually the sun goddess of the Shinto religion and supposedly the ancestor of Japan's imperial family, not a wolf deity. The game Okami only made her out to be one. In the Nihon Shoki, she is depicted as a woman whose beauty shines throughout the heavens.

Anyway, we should get back to the Gyoubu Tanuki. I wonder if she'll be a merchant. Maybe and oden cart owner? I can see her selling aburage tofu to an Inari or a Youko.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Man he is releasing them quite quickly, I'm glad he is focusing on the Japanese mythos now, I felt their numbers were lacking seriously before.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Tsar CUBE wrote:Man he is releasing them quite quickly, I'm glad he is focusing on the Japanese mythos now, I felt their numbers were lacking seriously before.
It's certainly very interesting. Personally I would like to see some more Norse mythos.

I better hide from the Tanuki. According to Humon they're a pretty randy bunch.

(And congrats Rez on calling it. *asks Lily to become a Tanuki and seduce you* )

GO TEAM JACOB!