Dullahan

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Dullahan

Post by Rezeed »

Bestiary - Dullahan.png
Spoiler: show
Dullahan.png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_100.jpg
Dullahan
Dullahan Family -- Undead Type

Habitat: Demon realm
Disposition: Strong-willed, stubborn, calm (meek, lustful)
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A demonic knight who has a grotesque figure, its head has been severed from its body. It inhabits the demon realm. Because of its identifying feature, it’s also known as the “headless knight.” They are the prized avant-guard of the demon lord’s knights. They are extremely loyal, and possess exceptional military prowess. In the left schematic, they hold their head with their left arm, but most of the times they appear, they put their head on their body, so it’s often hard to even realize that they’re dullahan.

Men’s spirit energy is what fuels them, but they don’t aggressively attack. They are very intellectual. They store all the spirit energy they’ve ever collected inside their bodies, and use their head as a lid, so they can get by normally even with a very low amount of spirit energy collected. However, being dullahan, their heads come off very easily. When this happens, their pent-up desire, emotion, and true intentions are spilled out along with all the spirit energy. Because of this, when their head is in place, they are stubborn and intellectual, but once the head comes off, it’s a whole different ball game! They change to having a meek, lustful personality. If one ever encounters a dullahan, be sure to take advantage. Knock off her head, and you can end the fight. However, the spirit energy will spill out, and she’ll become hungry. As noted above, her personality will change and she’ll probably assault you right then and there.

And another thing, they can appear out of nowhere and kidnap a man they are fond of. When they show up for this purpose, they will give you a designated time. But even if you try to run or hide when the time comes, your chances are slim. There hasn’t even been a single case of a man escaping their grasps.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... =36&t=1413

*note by Dragonstryke* - the profile says "avant-guard" but it should most likely read "advance guard" or "vanguard"

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Dullahan

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Well...after reading the profile, I gotta say, she doesn't look grotesque at all. Even if her head is severed from her body, she does look cute.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

After watching Durarara I find Dullahans to be quite endearing.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I've always found Dullahans to be really endearing since I read this comic
b369eec5ddcef61acdb978836480aaba.png
I just think that it's so cute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Yeah, gota love those comics. He's really good at making lovable monster girls..
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Post by Fort »

My favourite MG, just awesome in every way possible.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Heh, the Dullahans take the expression ``Losing the head´´ quite literaly, LOL.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
dragonstryke58 wrote:Well...after reading the profile, I gotta say, she doesn't look grotesque at all. Even if her head is severed from her body, she does look cute.
It is far better than having a jack o´lantern like head.
An interesting thing is while the creature is popularly described as being a spirit or some
kind of evil psychopomp, some sources classify a DULLAHAN as a FAERY, most specifically
as "unseelie" (meaning "dark") fairy.

We have to take into account, though, that the way the word "fairy" is employed in Irish
culture, is similar to the way the label "yokai" is used in Japan if I´m not mistaken.

Anyway, just imagine being transported into the FAIRY KINGDOM of the MG world, and find
loli DULLAHANS among the indigenous inhabitants.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Interesting piece of info there MR. EYE. Before I saw this profile, I never knew the headless horseman was a "dullahan". Are they supposed to be always evil or do they have (friendly) exceptions?
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Feathers wrote: Are they supposed to be always evil or do they have (friendly) exceptions?
According to the sources, DULLAHANS and other "unseelie" creatures
do not constantly pursue to do evil, however if given a choice they are more likely
to do harm than they do good...to humans at least.

Another interesting thing about the myth is that it is believed DULLAHANS are
afraid of GOLD, to the point it is claimed that wearing some golden garment or
throwing away pieces of gold are the ways to scare this "fairy" away.

Probably they are aware of the evils of capitalism...but then there´s another myth
saying that IRON is deadly to fairies. Perhaps both myths got interchanged and distorted
when mixed up. That´s what humans do after all.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Dullahan.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them. This one was quite a challenge, and I enjoyied it. Y'see in order for the pic to fit in it's square, part of her mantle had to be over the book's middle and since I couldn't use the Magic Eraser tool to remove the white background since it damaged the ``horny head´´, I had to go one by one, pixel by pixel, with the mantle; manualy removing every white pixel. Also, when cutting the banner, I wasn't sure of what to do since I normaly use the face of the MG as a guide, and since her head is out of place I had a hard time choosing where to cut. In the end I made it so that both heads; the normal one in her hands and the ``horny one´´ coming out of her neck appeared on it.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

She is an instant classic in my book, cute looking , badass in battle and harbors hidden lust in her body, speaking of Dullahans 8-)

Durarara, one of the only Anime's to my knowledge that has a Dullahan as one of the main characters Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Celty Sturluson
In my opinion, she's one of the most badass women in Anime

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I love the look on her face. She's very cute.

I only discovered Dullahans recently but I really like them. They're a better undead than the vampire in my book (cringe) and I'd like to see a lot more of them.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Quite the foreboding one right here. Giving a mark of theirs a designated time before they come to them, then mysteriously appearing with absolutely no explanation at all to retrieve them. Oh, an' also......
The Sky Devourer wrote:
b369eec5ddcef61acdb978836480aaba.png
Oh my fucking GOD that is cute. I wish to have my own Dullahan GF now. o/////o
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

As always, I would fuck with her by pretending that I didn't want her to take me during the visit in which she announces the time she'll come back for me, then when she returns, she'd find me waiting with open arms. When she asks what's going on, I'd confess about my joke, then apologize for tricking her, while teasing her about how cute her confused face was. ...I'd probably be in for a wild night after that, though.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:As always, I would fuck with her by pretending that I didn't want her to take me during the visit in which she announces the time she'll come back for me, then when she returns, she'd find me waiting with open arms. When she asks what's going on, I'd confess about my joke, then apologize for tricking her, while teasing her about how cute her confused face was. ...I'd probably be in for a wild night after that, though.
Good scenario...but not something I would do. You see, I'm a firm believer of this mantra, which can be applied to any mamono: You want me? That's fine, but you're not getting an easy lunch. I'm gonna make you work for my spirit energy and my love.

In other words, you better believe that when miss Dullahan comes me that I'm gonna give her a work out before I'm caught. Yes, I do like her, but I also like the idea of making her hot by the whole thrill of the chase thing...Which also means that I'm gonna be in for a rough night after she catches me. :lol:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Dullahan are my second favorite MG undead and favorite non-MG one.
One little fun fact about the non-mg dullahan, when one arrives every door in the area unlock themselves, meaning that you
can't prevent them from getting to you. I wonder if the MG dullahan shares that ability?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Oersted wrote:Dullahan are my second favorite MG undead and favorite non-MG one.
One little fun fact about the non-mg dullahan, when one arrives every door in the area unlock themselves, meaning that you
can't prevent them from getting to you. I wonder if the MG dullahan shares that ability?
They do if you want them to.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oersted wrote:Dullahan are my second favorite MG undead and favorite non-MG one.
Wow, that sounds so broken. Being able to function as a remote skeleton key for every door just from being in the area.......
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

well who's to say that you can't at least challenge them to a duel before you are abducted right?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin