Girtablilu

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Girtablilu

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Girta 128412-8VI6FDB.png
Girtablilu
Arachne Family -- Insect Type

Habitat: Desert Region
Disposition: Strong-willed, calm, violent, lustful
Diet: Carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

A kind of arachne that lives in desert regions. Its lower body resembles that of a scorpion, and it has a giant poison stinger on its tail. It is called “the assassin of the desert.” Even among the monsters that live in the desert regions, it is especially violent and dangerous.

When they find a man that strikes their fancy, just as their name “assassin” would suggest, they approach the man without making a sound and swiftly stab the stinger into him to inject him with poison. Out of all the monsters, the poison they possess is by far the most potent. It is an instant poison that causes paralysis immediately upon entry into the bloodstream, plus it attacks the entire body with heat, especially the lower body, bringing about sexual desire. Furthermore, it causes a man's body to produce a high volume of semen, and makes his penis hard and swollen.

With the man paralyzed from the poison, they take him back to their own dwelling and continue to forcibly have intercourse to bear young. Since they continuously inject a man with poison during sex, the man never runs out of semen throughout the whole act, and neither does he lose his erection. Because of that, they probably won't stop mating until either she becomes satisfied, or he passes out. Furthermore, they are extremely sadistic in nature; since they get such pleasure out of it, they'll probably keep fiercely injecting the man with poison during sex even if he is willing. Also, how much their sadistic nature reveals itself is proportional to how much they actually care about the man they're with. So when they're with a man they like, they start frequently stabbing him with the stinger as an “expression of affection,” and then, they will probably end up mating with him more frequently, and more furiously.

As for the body of a man who's been frequently injected with their poison, eventually even his nerves will be violated and changed by the venom. Being pierced by the stinger and injected with poison will end up being processed as pleasure rather than pain.

Also, even though they are called “the assassins of the desert,” in the same way as other monsters, they won't actually take a person's life. No one ever dies from their poison. But a man caught by one of them cannot easily escape, so it's certainly difficult for him to ever return alive to the human settlements.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
--transcribed by Feathers and Dragonstryke

Old Profile
Girtablilu.png
Girtablilu
Arachne Family -- Insect Type

Habitat: Desert Regions
Disposition: Strong-willed, calm, violent, lustful
Diet: Carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

A kind of arachne that lives in desert regions. Its lower body resembles that of a scorpion, and it has a giant poison stinger on its tail. It is called “the assassin of the desert.” Even among the monsters that live in the desert regions, it is especially violent and dangerous.

Out of all the monsters, the poison they possess is by far the most potent. It is an instant poison that causes paralysis immediately upon entry into the bloodstream, plus it attacks the entire body with heat, especially the lower body. Furthermore, it causes a man's body to produce a high volume of semen. No matter what the man's will, his penis will get hard and swollen.

When they find a man that strikes their fancy, just as their name “assassin” would suggest, they approach the man without making a sound and swiftly stab the stinger into him to inject him with poison. With the man paralyzed from the poison, they take him back to their own dwelling and continue to forcibly have intercourse to bear young. Since they continuously inject a man with poison during sex, the man never runs out of semen throughout the whole act, and neither does his penis lose hardness. Because of that, they probably won't stop mating until either she becomes satisfied, or he passes out. Furthermore, they are extremely sadistic in nature; since they get such a big kick out of it, they'll probably keep aggressively injecting the man with poison during sex regardless of whether or not he is even unwilling. Also, how much their sadistic nature reveals itself is proportional to how much they actually care about the man they're with. So when they're with a man they like, they start frequently stabbing him with the stinger as an “expression of affection,” and then, they will probably end up mating with him more frequently, and more furiously.

Even though they are called “the assassins of the desert,” in the same way as other monsters, they won't actually take a person's life. No one ever dies from their poison. But a man caught by one of them cannot easily escape, so it's certainly difficult for him to ever return alive to the human settlements.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Girtablilu

Post by GorgonMage »

I bet she's got some interesting stories to tell.

I love scorpions. They're very cool. I wonder if these ladies glow under a blacklight?

You'd have to be careful not to upset her though. I bet she could put you in a world of hurt.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I agree that scorpions are awesome. Scorpion-chicks however, are not. You're GUARANTEED to be stabbed if you're in their presence for anything other than strictly business and REPEATEDLY if they manage to mount you. Paaaiiiinnnn.........
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

My number 8 in my top ten, baby got back thats all i gotta say
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, it's a bit too obscured to really appreciate IMO.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Ehh...You can see a little bit of her butt and while it is nice, she ain't got nothing on the Scylla's ass. I mean: Damn son!!

Anyway, scorpion chick, fetish for stinging you repeatedly, poison that only excites you...Yeah, not my kinda chick and one of the mamono that scare the hell out of me.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Right. And as if being doomed to dehydration from the domain in which they stay at isn't off-puttin' enough, they can even feel you moving from several miles away on default. Can someone say SCREWED?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Right. And as if being doomed to dehydration from the domain in which they stay at isn't off-puttin' enough, they can even feel you moving from several miles away on default. Can someone say SCREWED?
Yeah...you mean figuratively or literally?

...What the hell am I saying? With the Girtabilu's ability to basically sense your movements from the sands, it's pretty much both!
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Heh, for all the danger they pose to ANY human passin' through the sands, Girtablilu Venom must sell for TONS in the markets.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Heh, for all the danger they pose to ANY human passin' through the sands, Girtablilu Venom must sell for TONS in the markets.
Thats only if they're willing to part with it, since injecting it into their husband is a really fun game for them :)

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Or if you somehow are skill'd enough ta knock one unconscious enough for a little venom-milking action before they come to.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Maybe you could trade for it. After all those weapons have to come from somewhere.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I doubt it. I mean, sure that's an entirely viable option since it's pretty much a dead given that weapons in a desert is concussively scarce, but the Girtablilu is too "stab first, talk later" to be that civil.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I don't know. I'd say that even they would have a need for trade at some point. Maybe the husbands do the trading for them?

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Shes sexy but deadly I'm more likely to run from her then anything don't think I want to get stung by THAT giant thing x_x.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Katsoro wrote:Shes sexy but deadly I'm more likely to run from her then anything don't think I want to get stung by THAT giant thing x_x.
Yeah it would seem to be terrible to get stuck with that. But apparently it is supposed to feel good.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Dude, I WINCE just imagining that thing lodging inside me ONCE. Demonic Energy Pain Suppression or NOT, that is not enticing in the least.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Dude, I WINCE just imagining that thing lodging inside me ONCE. Demonic Energy Pain Suppression or NOT, that is not enticing in the least.
Yeah it would take some getting used to that's for sure.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Yeah, that stinger scares the feathers off me. O_O So it says it hurts less the more they do it..so I guess after a while it wouldn't hurt at all. Still, I hate pain. She's strictly eye candy for me. I tend to like assassins, but I'd rather have them for hire or as a bodyguard instead of a mate heh.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, these chicks easily fall into the "Fatal Attraction" category. Only that the "fatal" part is stressed moar heavily.