Ghost

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Ghost

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Ghost image fix.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translation done by Brolen, commisioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Ghost

Post by GorgonMage »

I LOVE the ghost. She's so cute and loveable. I only hope that she is a nice ghost and not one from the horror movies.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I've never understood just how you could truly enjoy the Ghost, since all she can do is possess people in order ta screw guys.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well according to the description once she has enough energy she can appear for you and then you can really enjoy her. I like girls like her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ah, right. Though copulation with them in that ethereal form would still seem pretty weird, even if the "warmth" was totally there.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I think she' looks very sweet. Cute tail. I hope that all ghosts aren't lolis. :ghost:

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:I think she' looks very sweet. Cute tail. I hope that all ghosts aren't lolis. :ghost:
Looking at the profile picture, the Ghost looks more like a petite woman with a small bust rather than a loli. I'd say she's mid to late teens at worst.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ghosts would be interesting travelling partners I can imagine. Just think of the usefulness their abilities to turn invisible and phaze through walls would be.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

you mean that you'd have her go through walls to rob banks?! :shocked:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Not exactly......but thanks for the idea bro. :hehe:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

How would she carry the loot out with her? I wonder if I could turn a Ghost into a statue?

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can see you petrifyin'er MOVEMENTS for a small while, yeah, but since she's not composed of any sort of matter, there's nothing to really stone to begin with.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I could always petrify her ectoplasm. Not that I really want to. She's a nice lady. :oh:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

But that counts as ethereal existence though. Aren't Medusas only supposed to be able to stone solid matter into stone?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well we can turn anything we see into stone if we really want to. We're just that awesome.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

If that's the case then that truly solidifies why everyone thinks the MGs are so overpowered and Sue.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:If that's the case then that truly solidifies why everyone thinks the MGs are so overpowered and Sue.
Who says we are overpowered? It's not our fault that we're so loved by our Demon Lord that we are given so many gifts while you are so neglected by yours that most of you get nothing. Besides which-most monstergirls just want to love and take care of humans. How is that a bad thing?

(Tounge in cheek fellows. No offence or insult intended.) :whistle:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm speaking purely from chaste generality here. Saying Medusa can stone absolutely anything is like saying Ghosts can possess absolutely anyone regardless of whether they're chicken-willed or indominatable in free will or like saying Liazrdman can beat absolutely anyone in swordplay regardless of their amateurism or extreme mastery of swordplay.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

You mean they can't?

^_^ It is a scary thought. :shy 2:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Of course they can't. If that was the truth, mamono would be completely invincible and humans would live a miserable existence knowing that they can't do ANYTHING to stand up for themselves against mamono, addictive monster smex or no.