Sea Bishop

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Sea Bishop

Post by Tsar CUBE »

134899-FYZK00O.png
Sea Bishop
Mermaid Family -- Fish Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Warm, devoted
Diet: Omnivorous, mainly seaweed, fish, shellfish, and other food from the sea

A type of mermaid with the lower body of a fish that lives in the ocean. From birth, they are priests who serve the God of the sea, “Poseidon.” By borrowing the power of Poseidon, they can perform a special ritual in which they remake the body of a man to enable him to live in the sea. Because of that ability, they're a necessary existence for all the monsters who live in the sea. Their race is the pillar of sea monster society.

They don't stay and live in one place. They travel around, journeying through all the world's oceans. When they find a human and monster couple, they perform the ritual. At a glance, the ritual looks almost like a human marriage ceremony, but because of the need to constantly infuse the man with magical power, the couple will continually have intercourse right in front of the sea bishop during the ceremony.

They have gentle personalities unbecoming of a monster. They never ever initiate attacks on human men. Furthermore, they have gentle hearts and a love of people, so they always save those who fall into the ocean from drowning whenever they find them. If they were too late and the man was about to die from drowning, they would probably try to perform the ritual right away and remake the man's body in order to save him. Of course sexual intercourse between a man and monster is necessary for it, but it is said that in this case, they use their own body. They go as far as offering up their own body in their attempts to save a man. Most of the men who are saved in this manner are moved by their dedication, and choose to live together with them in the ocean. In this way, they can obtain husbands even without assaulting men.

As written above, they are very unmonsterlike, but they are curious about sex, and have a wealth of knowledge from having watched many monsters have sex. Once they start having sex, they exhibit strong lust like a monster, and they'll likely put it all to full use, using their beautiful bodies to enthrall and beguile the man.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Sea Bishop

Post by GorgonMage »

I love the Sea Bishop. She's such a romantic gentle lady. She would be in my top three favourite monstergirls easily.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Truly one of the most benevolent mamono out there if not THE MOST. I'd say the Holsty would be nicer than'er, but then again she DOES have the Red-Raep mode, so I suppose the Sea Bishop wins this one hands down. ^_^
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She's my very favorite aquatic monstergirl. I love her to bits!

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I like'er a lot too, but I'm a bit more partial to the Merrow though.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

The Merrow is lots of fun but I like the Sea Bishop a lot more. She's so pretty and loving.

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:The Merrow is lots of fun but I like the Sea Bishop a lot more. She's so pretty and loving.
I will admit that the Sea Bishop does edge out the Merrow for me. That gentle kindness along with those pretty scales just does it for me. Add in the fact that she's a closet pervert who has most likely seen more sex than all of us combined AND has most likely picked up a hell of a lot of techs means that I like her even more!
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

And the hat. Her hat is sexy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Did a double-take of her profile pic just now and never noticed just how huge her assets were. Yowza!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Did a double-take of her profile pic just now and never noticed just how huge her assets were. Yowza!
...You just now noticed how big the Sea Bishop is? Guess the robe and fins threw you off, because her assets were one of the first things I noticed when I first read her profile...Then again, I am a breast man so it's kinda hard for me to not notice the sea Bishop's size-able bosom. :mrgreen:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I kinda take in the big picture when I look at things first off before I spend energy pointing out specific areas, y'know. Though I agree that this case was a particularly huge oversight on my part. :mrgreen:
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Her robe, as most robes tend to do, obscures enough of her upper body that, unless you look close, you'll probably miss how big her gigantic gazongas are.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Lol. Milady Baphomet is giving her bloodthirsty stares already!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

You know I never noticed. I always look at her blushing face instead.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I think it's more like the rest'o her features look so much more dynamic that it made her bust pale in comparison despite its immense size.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Or maybe I am just not a pervert?

*hugs the Sea Bishop*

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

So, assuming there ISN'T a lesser spell chant Sea Bishops could use, does that mean they gotta marry the drownin' dude themselves?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I don't think so. I like to think The Sea Bishop saves people because it is the right thing to do. It doesn't seem fair that she has to be forced to marry them afterwards. :hate:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Right? And yet there's nothing in both the profile or aquatic mamano excerpts from the Encyclopedia that suggest that she could be given an ability that allows'er to save men without such an obligation.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I'll love the sea bishop forever. She has got to be the kindest most gentle mamono in the universe.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.