Hobgoblin

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Hobgoblin

Post by GorgonMage »

I disagree. I think a healthy drug trade is something you will find wherever you go. Supply and demand after all. I imagine Goblins would be the people to see if you were in the market.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

If you medicinal drugs, then yeah. But the drugs that addict people and cause diseases they've never heard of or encountered before? No way.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

No I mean recreational drugs. They're bound to be around somewhere. It's only natural. :XD:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well that's an easy one. They have beer. What else would they need?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

There will always be silly individuals wanting more than the gentle buzz you get from beer.

I'd like to point out that while I have been exposed to the drug culture I do not approve and am not endorsing it

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, well, I was one'o the few dudes raised correctly back then, so drugs never became a part'o mah life an' I was also blessed with a tight circle'o friends that also did not drugs as well.

Consquentially though, I can ONLY see Red Onis and similar drink-happy men (and even women) wanting stronger drinks to get their buzz faster, but STILL no real drugs. Hell, I'd severely doubt a Hobgobby would even know how ta light a cigarette. She'd probly chomp the thing and promptly begin frantically dragging her tongue against something to get the disgusting taste off.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah, well, I was one'o the few dudes raised correctly back then, so drugs never became a part'o mah life an' I was also blessed with a tight circle'o friends that also did not drugs as well.

Consquentially though, I can ONLY see Red Onis and similar drink-happy men (and even women) wanting stronger drinks to get their buzz faster, but STILL no real drugs. Hell, I'd severely doubt a Hobgobby would even know how ta light a cigarette. She'd probly chomp the thing and promptly begin frantically dragging her tongue against something to get the disgusting taste off.
So I wasn't raised correctly? :XD: Don't worry. I never took drugs but friends of mine did. I never saw the point. I can't see the Hobgoblin smoking so much as I can see her chewing herbs and mushrooms.

And I think we've explored the subject of drugs quite enough. I don't want the Mods coming down on us. :Hypnosis:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

It was an interestin' enough discussion. Besides what else IS there to a Hobgobby besides the loliness, boobs, derpyness an' stupid amounts'o strength?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I enjoyed it too. But I don't want the Mods to get cross with me. I don't like the idea of the poor little Hobgoblin being lonely though, She has all of those Goblins to keep her company.

Hehehehe. Maybe she could go to one of the parties the Oni throw? That would be fun.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

you know, I can't help but think that the Paizuri's they give must be amazing.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

hothead1021 wrote:you know, I can't help but think that the Paizuri's they give must be amazing.
...With breasts like those, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be amazing. :nosebleed:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Re: Hotgoblin

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
ShadowBladeX wrote:
hothead1021 wrote:you know, I can't help but think that the Paizuri's they give must be amazing.
...With breasts like those, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be amazing. :nosebleed:
Actually that might be the only thing they are good at, considering they
are described as being simpler than regular Goblins, albeit stronger
(which then might bring about more inconveniences than benefits).

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Hehehehe. I had to look "Panzai" up on Google. Yes the Hobgoblin is well equipped to pleasure her man but YUCK! Imagin :@_@: e having that horrible organ covering you in muck! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings
ShadowBladeX wrote:
Actually that might be the only thing they are good at, considering they
are described as being simpler than regular Goblins, albeit stronger
(which then might bring about more inconveniences than benefits).

Regards.
Well that would suck if she was only good at Paizuri, but as far as I'm concerned that would just allow the man to have the lead. Not to say there wont be problems.
GorgonMage wrote:Hehehehe. I had to look "Panzai" up on Google. Yes the Hobgoblin is well equipped to pleasure her man but YUCK! Imagin :@_@: e having that horrible organ covering you in muck! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
What? I'm not the only one that finds Panzai (I had to Google it too although I had a idea what it was) kind of disgusting (in less I misunderstood).
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Nope. I don't like the idea of it as all! Poor little Hobgoblin!

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:Nope. I don't like the idea of it as all! Poor little Hobgoblin!
Um...I imagine that a Hobgoblin would be the one who would offer, if not out right force a man to experience the joy of a paizuri...So, I can't really say poor Hobgoblin in this situation, especially knowing that they pride their big busts.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:Nope. I don't like the idea of it as all! Poor little Hobgoblin!
Um...I imagine that a Hobgoblin would be the one who would offer, if not out right force a man to experience the joy of a paizuri...So, I can't really say poor Hobgoblin in this situation, especially knowing that they pride their big busts.
Yeah she would just grab her man and have her evil way with him. She's a modern girl.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote: Yeah she would just grab her man and have her evil way with him. She's a modern girl.
According to the profile the captives will be gang-raped, being the Hotgoblin
the one with the "honour" to taste them first.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings
GorgonMage wrote: Yeah she would just grab her man and have her evil way with him. She's a modern girl.
According to the profile the captives will be gang-raped, being the Hotgoblin
the one with the "honour" to taste them first.

Regards.
I was thinking more after she married you and had you all to herself.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:I was thinking more after she married you and had you all to herself.
Maybe Goblin have collective marriages. If so you will be married to their entire clan...

Yours.